She's not my girlfriend

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

 

 

It's my first day of work. It's not that bad. Cleaning some tables, moping the floor serving food. Now I'm at the cashier. It's Tuesday as expected it's not that many customers. I'm used to do this things because sometimes I work at my father's restaurant for fun.

 

 

 

 

 

Somebody opened and I looked who it is to my surprise it's Jennie she is not looking.  She is now standing in front of the counter not that paying attention.

 

 

 

 

 

"One Americano and and slice of chocolate cake" she must be a regular her she already knows what she's ordering. I slice the cake and make an Americano. 

 

 

 

"Here's your order ma'am." As she handed me her card she looked at me and she got shocked

 

 

 

"Lisa!?"

 

 

 

"Hi Jennie"  I greeted her with a smile.

 

 

 

"Oh Jennie do you know our new employee?" Sungjae asked

 

"Uhm yes she's a friend I guess?" She lied we bearly know each other.

 

 

 

"You didn't say that your friend with the daughter of owner of this cafe." My eyes widen in shock.

 

 

 

"I Didn't know"

 

 

 

"Yes we just met yesterday." Jennie explained.

 

 

 

"I'm gonna go sit now I'm waiting for my friends" oh she's waiting for her friends.

 

 

 

A few minutes have passed I cought Jennie looking at me. I just shrugged it off because im working. The door opened and I greeted the costumer who came in I looked and it's Rosé and Jisoo. What a day all of the person I know is coming to the part time job that I'm working at. Rosé looked at me and run towards me all of a sudden.

 

 

 

"Lisa!!" Then she hugged me this girl is clingy and her girlfriend is jelly.

 

 

 

"Hi Rose hi Jisoo" I greeted them and my boss came out again what a day to be honest.

 

 

 

"Oh daughter do you know my new employee?" Sungjae asked again and for the second time my eyes widen.

 

 

 

"Yes she's my classmate" my boss just nod 

 

 

 

"Where's mom?" Jisoo asked now I know who is her mom it's the OIC.

 

 

 

"She's at the Seulgi's office discussing some important stuff." 

 

 

 

"Rosé come Jennie is waiting for us." Oh it's them who Jennie is talking about. I looked at Jennie and signaled me to go to the bathroom. I just nod maybe she's gonna discuss some stuff.

 

 

 

"I'll just go to yhe bathroom I'll be back" I heard Jennie.

 

 

 

"Lisa do you remember what did I tell you yesterday?" She asked I already know where is this going.

 

 

 

"Ok I understand don't worry I won't tell them boss" I joked about the boss thing

 

 

 

"Thank you and don't call me that I want you to treat me as if you didn't know I'm the daughter of the owner."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter