Sisterly Love

Sweet Taste II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

I'm just resting on our sofa at our living room all by my self and lonely. My wife and daughter are at the competition because Tzuyu invites Irene to the competition for an interview. I don't know how and when did they got close with each other. I'm not against it but it still amaze me how did they get along.

Few minutes later my wife youngest daughter and my grandson come home. It's still funny to me that we already have a grandson we are not that old. Irene and I are stil in our early 40's.

"Babe we are home and look who's here." My beautiful wife shouted due excitement of her grandson. She's borrowing him almost every week.

"Oh hi there bud. And hi to my precious little princess." I kissed leo and carried my youngest daughter.

"Hey hey how about your beautiful wife. Where's my kiss" she pouted her lips. And I kissed it.

"Of course how would I forget my beautiful wife." I hug her and leo wit one hand because I'm still carrying Ella.

We sat down in our sofa. Irene let Ella play with Leo. Ella really love her nephew. Ella doesn't have a kid around her that's why sometimes she act like an adult. But when Leo came I remembered that she's still a kid who needs to play with other kids.

"Babe how's Lisa's competition. Does she win?" I ask Irene about. Lisa's dessert competition I'm sure she'll win because of extreme talent.

"She won it's no brainer she showed different kind of talent and skill. Besides You also thought her." So Lisa told them that I teach her.

"Lisa is giving me too much credit her recipe is 98 percent done when I thought her. I just help her in the finishing touches." I praised the kid cuase she deserve it.

"Oh by the way they told me that they are already married. Oh technically Ella heard it from their conversation and told me they don't have a choice but to admit that they are already married." She smiled like she won the lottery hher precious oldest daughter is already married.

"Who would have thought that she will be married. To be honest I'm preparing my self that she will grow old alone. But to my sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter