My Last Gift to You

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: infinitegurl4ever

Title: My Last Gift to You

Main Characters: Luhan (EXO), Choi Yoona ( OC )

Pairing: Luhan x OC

Genre: sad, romance

Plot: You, Choi Yoona had overheard the conversation that the doctor was having with Luhan, your boyfriend\'s parents and that if he doesn\'t have a heart transplant soon, he can die. So you decided that you are going to give him your heart as his last gift from you.

Keywords: sweet and caring

Additional Requests: Urm can include that Yoona wrote a letter to Luhan before going into surgery.

 

“Honey?”

An Angelic soothing voice broke through his senses, making him slightly tense. Shutting his eyes tightly he silently prayed, You didn’t see him in the state he was earlier ago. He breathed in deeply and with a masked smile, he turned around and faced his Angel. Silently praying You won’t notice the slight changes on his face.

“Hey, Shouldn’t you be inside having fun? It’s your birthday” Luhan’s raspy voice made your define brows frown. He wrapped his arms around your tiny waist and they swayed side by side, enjoying each other’s warmth.

You took note of his pale white face and the dark circles under his eyes. You tiptoed and planted a kiss on his chin and snuggled in his warmth.

“You look tired, let me absorb it for you,” You cheekily smiled making him roll his eyes at your bashful comment.

He hugged you tighter afraid of vanishing. He was once never afraid of death. Believing that it happens for a certain reason. But, he can’t lie to himself anymore, he was afraid. Afraid of leaving you behind.

 

2 weeks later

“Honey! Hey! I’ve been calling you,! How dare you disappear on me! Ignoring my calls and texts. Have you have any idea how much I’m worried-“

You were caught from your sentence, when a beautiful lady stood by Luhan’s side, clutching his arm like her life depended on it.

You closed slowly and frowned at his cold brown eyes. Which are staring back at you completely devoid.

“Hey, who’s this?” You choked from your words as a burning pain gripped your heart. Your eyes stung making everything wavy. You hated being weak..

‘M-maybe, it’s his cousin.. Yeah My honey would never cheat on me’

You ignored the lady by his side, even though it was totally hard. You turned to Luhan with a pout, oblivious of what was about to happen.

“Hey, You haven’t answered-“

“We’re over”

Just like that, it torn your world apart. You was desperate. Desperate of tearing your heart and throw it away from too much agony and pain.

Still, You forced yourself to think that this was all a joke.

You huffed and put your hands on your waist glaring at him. “Ya, stop playing around-“

“I’m tired of you,”

He disposed you like a trash, like their relationship was a big mistake.

“I-I told you to stop playing around,” You sternly said trying not to wave but she eventually did.

Luhan heaved a tired sigh and pressed a long kiss on the girl’s temple, whispering sweet words you completely heard then walked off.

You wanted to take her eyes away, but it seems like your eyes were betraying her.

“But, you promised” You said in a breathless voice, your throat tightening.

Tears continuously fell from your brown eyes, staring disbelievingly at his face. Is this really the man who promised you forever?

“L-luhan, please don’t do this. Tell me what’s your problem, I-I can help you,” You continuously gasped for air as your face contorted in agony.

“I’m sorry,” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter