Regrets

∞ Infinite Possibilities ∞ ║ One-Shot Requests Archive (2012-2017)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: jaxxon

Title: A/C

Main Characters: Tiffany Hwang (SNSD), Jason Kim (OC)

Pairing: Tiffany x OC

Genre: romance, drama, sad, schoollife.

Plot: A/C

Keywords: 

Additional Requests: i want the ending to be sad and tiffany is regretting something, lol i love drama.

 

“When you’re ready, come and get it.” Tiffany sang as the rest of the group revolved around her in a formation.

They were practicing for a performance in front of the whole school for tomorrow; the prize was a prepaid scholarship to Seoul University, something she had been dreaming of since she was little. Or at least, since she knew what scholarships were.

Water dripped off her body as she poured it all over herself. She was too stressed with the recent tests and exams that she had to study for, and the fact that her best friend Jason seemed a bit distant with her lately.

When they had both arrived at one of Korea’s most prestigious dance schools at the same time, they clicked. They were the two foreigners - outsiders - that no one could talk to. Both had been from the US so they knew how to converse. It only took a year for them both to learn Korean, but that's when the scene changed. Tiffany was a natural when it came to making friends. She had a charming personality and an adorable eye smile, who wouldn't love her?

Jason however, was more reserved. He did try – for her sake – but to no avail, he didn't see the point of making friends when all he needed was her.

Tiffany had made friends so quickly, joined clubs and became Student Body President all within their last year of High School, whereas he was still the bookworm that loved to discuss old English and literature with his peers.

Of course all of this couldn't separate them, they were best friends.

 

 

I watched her silently from the other side of the room. It was that guy again; Donghae. He was the one that introduced her to the school dance team, and everything had spiralled out of my control from then on. I still spend time with her, but it’s always cut short.

The bell rang.

I sighed before packing my bags and exiting the room; I doubt she had time to walk home with me. It was always the same routine for her since she became more social, it was always clubs after school, and when she had time, they always found ways to squeeze in extra practices that tore her away from me.

The walk home from school was tedious and long, I didn’t like being alone. But then again, it’s not like she would turn up anytime soon.

It was pretty obvious to me that I had turned slightly obsessive and sour towards Pany during these past days, but what could I do? I needed to tell her something, but there is never time to tell her.

I’m just afraid we’d run out of time.

“Jason!”

I turned my head and smiled at the Tiffany running towards me. She looked gorgeous, with her hair loose and shining, and her clothes that clung loosely to her figure but still make her look effortlessly beautiful.

“Pany!“ I hugged her before she playfully pushed me away from her and scrunched up her face.

“I’m all sweaty” She pouted and wiped some sweat from her forehead.

“Here” I held out a handkerchief that had the initials T and J on it.

“Thanks” She muttered.

This was what our conversations were reduced to – a few simple phrases and an awkward exchange of glances before she left with her dance group again.

“Trust you to be carrying around a handkerchief, Ahjussi”

I let out a small smile. She always called me ahjussi when some of my actions were a bit old fashioned.

“Listen Pany, I have something to say…” I trailed off, hoping she’d be able to cancel whatever she had planned today just for me.

“Is it really important? I might have to reschedule-” I cut her off “Can’t you just make a little time for me? Just this once?  Aish. I thought we were friends!”

I was ready to stomp off before she grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards the park.

“Come on oppa”

 

 

My heart thu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter