Unscripted [Yongguk] [Lots of Himchan friendship]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

Note: when you see *aasjkldfjasdklf* that's Himchan speaking ! 

 

 

 

"Really, do you really want his first thought to be 'well she sure looks easy,' god you'd look like a  !"

You threw him a glare, ready to attack him with the meanest retort ever before deciding against it and sighing in defeat, "ok, ok" you said, putting the red dress back in the closet before pulling out an oversized knit sweater and giving him a questioning look.

"Oh great, so now you want him to think you're a nun. For god's sake, it's summer, who in their right mind would be wearing that? Though I guess it'd be really cute with leggings and a circle scarf...oh and combat boots! and maybe a little beret..would that be overdoing it? nahh..."

He caught himself before he could continue any further, "but don't think that I'm complimenting you now, you're still a lost cause"  

"Wow, thanks..." you mumbled a bit exasperatedly.

He kept going, ignoring your little comment, "you'd think that after all these years of being friends, you would have learned something. I should've listened to the functioning side of my brain when it told me to befriend Ahri all those years ago, at least she could accessorize," he let out a soft sigh, "she'd be so much easier to work with, but no, I decided to befriend this boring lump of stubbornly unmoldable and moldy clay" he said, waving his hand up and down at you.

"You're a of a friend"

"A of a friend who set you up with Bang Yongguk you ungrateful brat"

You blushed, cheeks flushing, "I could've asked him out on my own!"

Himchan scoffed, "as if, remember the last time you wanted to ask him to be your partner for the project and how when you got up to him, all you could do was say uhm and he ended up having to ask me if you had some sort of speech impediment?"

"THAT WAS THE FOURTH GRADE!"

He gave you a look, "do I really have to remind you of all the other chaotic encounters you've had with him, that'd sure take a while"

"JUST GET OUT"

"As you wish~" he sang in that annoying voice of his.

You stood in your room, huffing as you looked around and realized that you had no idea what to wear.

You opened the door to find Himchan leaning on the wall next to you, "Uhm...could you help.."

"Yeah, that's what I thought," a smirk playing on his lips.

-x-

"There wasn't much to work with but...aw, don't you look adorable, and if I may say, quite hot. You actually look presentable now!"

It was kind of an insult, but you let it slide anyways, you had to admit, Himchan did do a pretty good job.

You looked in the mirror, turning a bit to fully inspect your best friend's work. You had on a loose heathered gray tee tucked lightly into your light denim shorts which you wore over semi sheer black tights topped off with an olive utility jacket and Himchan's must have item, combat boots. A cute look without being too flowery, you liked it. 

Himchan handed you a small earpiece, earning a very confused look from you.

"I know you choke up when you're around him, so I've decided to help you!" 

Once again, you should've been a bit insulted at Himchan's lack of faith in your skills to ...well...speak, but you did need his help, and Himchan was good at this anyways...

"Okay then..."

"During the date, just follow what I say and everything should be alright!" 

"You sure you want to do this? It is a saturday night after all..." 

He simply waved it off, "it's not like I have anything else to do, the club is fun but my poor clothes are always wrinkled or puked on everytime I come back, it's heartbreaking" he said with a small frown, "plus, it's not like I want to join Daehyun in babysitting Jongup and Zelo, he can suffer alone" he said, now with a smirk. 

You shrugged, not that he noticed.

"That loser, maybe I should buy him some cheesecake, I did say I'd help him out...plus it's not like Jongup even listens to him...but Junhong...I mean Zelo..that kid...he's so damn needy this naekkoya that naekkoya..hmm" 

You just stared at him as he continued to mumble to himself, "uhm..Himchan.."

He looked up, "oh, you should go now! You don't want to keep Yongguk waiting!"

You nodded before rushing up to Himchan and giving him a hug, "thank you so much" you squealed, all the excitement finally getting to you.

He laughed, "no problem"

-x-

"I thought it'd be fun if we spent our first date here, you don't mind right"

"Don't mind? I love it!" you squealed.

*that's not exactly the line I had in mind, but okay that works* you heard from your earpiece

Yongguk laughed nervously, he seemed a lot more shy than you thought he was.

"So...what do you want to do first?"

"Mm..what do you want to do?"

"Anything you want, anything" he smiled, in a completely smug and kind of creepy fashion, it kind of sounded like Himchan when he was randomly flirting with some poor soul.

You decided to ignore it and smiled back anyways, "how about we play some of the games?" you said, pulling him over to the booth.

*you were supposed to giggle and blush before you said that line, why aren't you listening to me?!* 

"wtf how did you know that she'd choose that booth" Yongguk mumbled.

"What?" you said, giving him a weird look.

"Oh sorry, it's nothing I was just uh..thinking out loud"

*smooth move, you've got him flustered now, what happened to following me? now repeat after me, "it's okay, that was actually kind of cute" *

"It's okay, that was actually kind of cute"

"Of course, I'm always cute!" a smug grin on his face before almost all the color drained from his face before all flushing back in again.

He brought his hands to his face, curling them into little balls by his face and oh my god is he going to do what you think he's going to do?!

"Buing Buing~"

You laughed, it was adorable but..so not what you expected. 

"So how about we win you some stuffed animals now?" he rushed on, trying to get over the earlier embarassment

You grinned, "okay!!!" 

-x-

Yongguk held a huge bear in front you.

"It's so cute!" you squealed reaching for it, right before he pulled it away.

You were stunned and blinked up at him, "I'll give it to you if you give me a kiss~" 

"Uhm..I'm sorry...but this is a bit fast for me..."

And right then you cringed, you felt as if your ears were going to explode.

*I SET UP THIS PERFECT MOMENT FOR YOU AND YOU KILL IT WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU ARE A DISGRACE YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT*

You'd had enough, Himchan's methods were a failure, this date would've been so much better without him.

And so you pulled the earpiece out of your ear and threw it on the ground, making sure to stomp on it. 

Yongguk stared at you wide-eyed.

"Look, I'm sorry, I was just really nervous and I just-" 

He simply laughed before pulling out a similar earpiece.

"Himchan" the two of you said at the same time. 

And as if on cue, Himchan suddenly appeared in front of the two of you.

" I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I TAKE TIME OUT OF MY BEAUTIFUL LIFE TO HELP YOU TWO FOOLS OUT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN, I WROTE A BEAUTIFUL SCRIPT," he turned to face Yongguk "ONE THAT WOULD'VE GOTTEN HER INTO YOUR BED IN ABOUT HALF AN HOUR, I MEAN COME ON I'VE SEEN YOU USE THOSE MOVES WHILE YOU DANCE, YOU COULD'VE USED IT ON HER BRO" he then turned to face you, "AND THIS COULD'VE BEEN THE BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!" 

The two of you stood there silently, watching Himchan as he continued to huff heavily. 

Yongguk was the first to speak up, "let's ditch him?"

"HOW DARE THE TWO OF YOU LEAVE ME HERE, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, AM I NOT LOOKING HANDSOME TODAY? YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE SOMEONE AS HANDSOME AS ME ALL ALONE, THAT'S JUST PLAIN IRRESPONSIBLE"

-x-

"I'm sorry that this night was such a mess, Himchan really is a brat"

"Mm" you nodded as you stared at your feet, a bit sad that your first and probably last date with Yongguk had to be so...disastrous. 

He stopped, causing you to look up.

"And..I'm not sure if you'd even want to, you know, after how tonight went...but I really want to get to know you, the real you, so do you..."

"Yes," you piped in, before realizing that he didnt' even finish his question yet.

"I mean uh..." 

He chuckled before lacing his fingers between yours, "I love it when you do that, get all flustered I mean, it's really cute" 

"Not like I have a speech impediment?" you asked cheekily.

He gave you an amused yet confused look. 

"Himchan told me...ugh Himchan" 

You both laughed. 

"Still, I had fun though" you said softly, a blush creeping on your face. 

"Me too," he said before leaning in and giving you a small kiss on the cheek.

"We should at least make part of Himchan's script come true right?"

-x-

A/N: SORRY THAT THIS IS SUCH A MESS

I just had matchmaker Himchan in my head, and was just testing it out, and it failed, miserably

ugh I mean I like the Himchan parts, but everything other than that is like a trainwreck

*vroom vroom CRASHBOOMPOW sounds of sirens*

I hope it was still somewhat amusing ):

Sigh, this whole spur of the moment writing this kind of fails