Just The Way You Are [Youngjae]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

You kicked your shoes off and walked in, a bag hidden behind your back.

"I'm home!" 

There was no reply.

You walked into your room to find Youngjae staring blankly at his iPad. 

Waving your hand in front of his face, you giggled "Youngjaeeee, are you thereeeee?" 

He blinked as if he had just broken from a trance, "oh, hey, you're home"

"Eung," you nodded your head vigorously.

"Guess what I brought home?" you said excitedly, lifting up the bag. 

"Mwoh?" he asked, a small, almost forced looking, smile on his face.

"Vanilla icecream! And I also rented a movie!" you said with a huge grin. 

He frowned, "I'm not really feeling like it today, plus I have practice in a bit"

You cocked your head to the side, "I thought you were done practicing for the day..."

"Mm, I need a bit more practice with the choreography and Jongup said he'd be able to help me tonight" 

"Ahh.." you said softly, "we can save it for tomorrow then! I don't have to return the movie for another week!" 

"Maybe" he said, that forced looking smile on his face again. 

He pulled you in for a hug before getting up, "I'll see you later okay?"

You pecked his cheek, "okay."

-x-

You flipped the channels of the tv, there was nothing to watch, especially without Youngjae and all his comments.

Honestly, nothing was interesting without Youngjae. 

You noted the iPad, and picked it up, deciding to surf the web a bit.

But safari was already opened to a page.

You frowned, "what?" you said to yourself.

'why do you even like youngjae, he's fat'

You stared at the comment for a bit, rage building up in you before you got up and called Jongup.

-x-

"What? No...Youngjae hyung really said he was with me?"

"He said that the two of you were going to practice the choreography"

"No...I can go look for him if you want!"

"No that's alright Jonguppie, thanks for the help!" 

-x-

You stood at the side, silently watching as he ran lap after lap around the track. 

It was his eleventh lap since you'd gotten here, that was about an equivalent of 3 miles, you had enough. 

You ran up to him, grabbing at his wrist.

"Stop it"

He was breathing heavily, "no, I can't" he said, ready to run off again.

You grabbed his hand again, "I asked you to stop, please"

"And I said no!" once again he was ready to run off.

And just like earlier, you grabbed his hand.

"FOR 'S SAKE JUST LET ME GO, JUST LEAVE, WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT ME THERE'S SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD, WHY THE WOULD YOU EVER LIKE ME"

You stared at him, stunned. 

"Why.." he asked, almost in a whisper.

At that moment, you quickly hugged him, his body falling onto you as fatigue took over him. 

"Why do you even let people do this to you, I love you, just the way you are...You're beautiful, you're amazing, you're perfect, in every way and anyone who thinks otherwise is blind. I don't care how cliche I sound, I love you for you Yoo Youngjae. I don't care if you were to become fat, which you're not. I don't care if you had a second head growing out of your neck. I don't care, I will always love you, never question that." 

"Thankyou" he said softly, "just, thank you"

You smiled.

And so the two of you lay there, in the middle of the track watching the stars. 

Youngjae suddenly spoke up, breaking the silence, "you know, even if you had a second head growing out of your neck, I'd still love you too"

You chuckled, lacing your fingers between his. 

 

 

 

-x-

A/N: Just a short little thing

I was really angry earlier at hearing what this person had to say about Youngjae and him being..."fat"

like is it a crime to be of a healthy weight? 

It just deeply saddens me

anyways, this is a spur of the moment thing, sorry if it seems too rushed, I have a gov assignment to do x____x