The Meeting Pt. 1 [Youngjae/Jongup/Daehyun]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

1. Yoo Youngjae

“I’ll have two scoops, chocolate and vanilla please,” you quickly took the order, not even bothering to look up. It was one of the hottest days in the year and the shop was crowded. “That’ll be two dollars please,” you said, finally facing the customer, only to have your breath taken away, literally. This guy was beyond cute, and his Bieber hair flip, heck it shouldn’t even be named after Bieber anymore; this guy was perfection, and you were flustered. He paid you, “I’ll see you tomorrow, I’m Youngjae by the way,” sending a charming smile and wink your way.

 

2. Moon Jongup

You wiped away the sweat that matted your forehead, breathing heavily as you finished practicing. Taking a swig of water, you were ready to go home and take a nice shower when you found yourself being drawn to another room. You peered in, completely captivated by the male before you, intoxicated by the way his body moved, by the passion that emanated from his performance. He stopped, motionless for a bit before turning around and looking you straight in the eye. “You like?” he smiled.  And at that moment, you knew you had to see an optometrist; he’d blinded you.

 

3. Jung Daehyun

You searched the shelves, scanning each row before one on the top row caught your eye. Grabbing a stool, you climbed on top, “almost there, just a little bit more,” you breathed as you tiptoed. “Got it” you grinned as your fingers grasped the album, that is, before you went tumbling backwards- but you never made it to the ground. “You should be more careful next time,” came a soothing voice. You opened your eyes, and all you could do was stare, at his beautiful eyes and full lips. “Sacrificing yourself for a 4men album,” he grinned, “just my type.”

-x-

A/N: Hi, thanks for reading, subbing, & commenting (: