Mornings Pt. 1 [Himchan/Yongguk/Zelo]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

 

Description: A short set of drabbles ! One for each member; other members to come in next chapter.

 

 1. Kim Himchan

He pressed a small kiss to the tip of her nose, “you know, you’re really cute when you’re sleeping,” he murmured to her sleeping figure. Her brows furrowed, nose crinkling in reaction.

“Aish..stop making faces and just take the compliment,” he chuckled before wiping her bangs to the side, this time pressing a kiss to her temple. With loving eyes he watched her, eyes taking in her beauty yet one more time. Himchan pulled her body close to his,

 “You might not be awake to hear this, but at least I’ll know that I’ve told you, _______, I love you.” 

 

 

2. Bang Yongguk

She woke to the dip of the mattress where a firm chest and strong arms should have been. Gone as usual, probably called in for some early morning work; one year anniversaries were no exception. She softly sighed before getting up, chilliness enveloping her as she left the comfort of the covers. But as she opened the door, sudden warmth filled her, because there Yongguk was with that gummy smile.

 “Every soldier needs a hearty breakfast to complete a mission, today’s targets: picnic at the beach, romantic dinner, and saying our ‘I Love You’s’; happy three hundred sixty five days.”

 

3. Choi Junhong

She giggled as he inhaled half the food on the table.

“Pancakes naegoya~” “Omelette naegoya~” “All of this yummy food, naegoya!!~”

He was almost done with his seventh pancake when he suddenly looked up at her in surprise. “Noona, you haven’t eaten anything yet! Say ah!”

She shook her head in response, laughing once more, “I can’t, everything here belongs to Junhong!”

“Everything?” he replied with wonder as he stuck the rejected piece of pancake in his mouth. She nodded. “So noona is mine too?” he grinned cutely before lightly pressing his syrup covered lips on her cheek. “Noona naegoya~” 

 

-x-

A/N: Just a few short drabbles to show that I'm not planning on abandoning this fic, or collection of fics. AP's are coming, so there's my poor excuse. I'll try my best to update, but prime updating time will probably be past mid may! Anyways, hope you enjoy!