Universe [Zelo]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

Description: This is not fluff.

 

“All you care about is music. I’m always the one taking the back seat. I bet that if I were any other person, I wouldn’t even exist to you.”

 

“You know that isn’t true.”

 

“No, what I do know is that it’s all a lie. I’m done.”

 

“Noona, please…”

 

You ripped your wrist away from his grasp, storming off as tears began to form in your eyes. What were you thinking letting yourself fall in love like this. You knew it would happen, with who you were, you knew it would. How could you have ever expected anyone to love you for you? You weren’t the most beautiful, you weren’t the funniest, you weren’t the smartest; you were no one. But your dad, he was someone, he was one of the most well known figures in the music industry, and because of him, people treated you like a somebody. That is, until they got what they wanted.

 

“I should’ve known better, why was I so stupid as to ever believe he truly loved me” you muttered, now finding yourself brushing away the branches and going into the clearing. You sat on the swing, motionless; you just sat as the tears rolled down your face not bothering to even wipe them away.

 

This was where you and Junhong went on your first date.

 

Out of all places, I like this one the best. It may not be the newest, the shiniest, and it may not even swing the best, but it’s special to me. Only I know about this place, no one else. It’s my sanctuary, and that’s why I brought you here with me.’

 

You laughed bitterly, breaking out into a full hysteric laugh before crashing back down again.

 

Because you found love in music, that’s why you brought me here,’ you thought ‘and now that you’ve made your way to music, you’re tossing me away, me, your admission ticket.’

 

You had let yourself go with Junhong. Every shield you had ever built around yourself, every barrier you had made to protect this fragile heart of yours, was broken down when he came into your life. When you were with him, you were carefree, you felt like a different person, with Junhong, you really felt as if you were somebody.

 

Everytime he said your name, you felt as if you were worth something for once. Everytime he held your hand, you never wanted to let go. Everytime you kissed, you couldn’t believe that this was your reality. That this was all true. That for once, you had found someone who had loved you.

 

But he called your name less, only bothering to see you, or even call you once or twice every few weeks. He held your hand less, too busy waving them for emphasis as he practiced rapping, or as he danced. He kissed you less, and when he did kiss you, it was a small goodbye peck, nothing else.   

 

You continued to let the tears fall, and as if the universe itself mocked your pain, rain began to fall. You sobbed harder, but no one could hear you, not over the pitter patter of the rain pounding onto the ground. The rain grew increasingly louder and louder, the clouds casting a shadow over you.

 

“Noona”

 

The wind, it blew with a sound so clear that it could be made out into words.

 

Stop it, please just stop it,” you whispered as if the universe could hear you.

 

“Stop what?”

 

You froze, slowly looking up.

 

“Come on, it’s getting cold and I don’t want you getting sick”

 

“But the audition…” you replied.

 

“Like I said, I don’t want you getting sick.”

 

He took off his jacket, wrapping it around you before grabbing your hand and pulling you to him.

 

“Auditions and opportunities come around all the time, but I only have one chance with you. And I wouldn’t ever give that chance away. _____ I love you.”

 

You were worth something again.

 

He entwined your fingers.

 

You never wanted to let go.

 

And then he kissed you.

 

You couldn’t believe that this was your reality.

 

He pulled away, “Noona, I’m cold, lets get out of the rain”

 

You smiled, nodding.

 

“Oh and I’m hungry! Let’s go eat at somewhere with cherry tomatoes! You treat okay?!”

 

You hugged him, “I love you too.”

 

And as if the universe had had enough fun, the rain let up and let the sun shine through.  

 

-x-

A/N: Well this is a turn from the other two...I guess. And I'm so sorry that this barely sounds like Zelo, except for maybe the cherry tomato part and the fact that he's calling you noona. Though, if you're reading this and you're younger than him...well just imagine that you're older!  Anyways, hope you still liked this chapter regardless of its faults. 

Thank you for those who've read and subbed. 

And oh, you guys are pretty silent aren't you? 

-crickets chirping where comments should be- 

JK I STILL LOVE YOU ALL <3 

but really, no one wants to comment D: ? 

AWWW YOU GUYS COMMENTED <3