Softie [Yongguk] *Drabble

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

 

It's a pitiful sight, really, really, really, really, really pitiful- yet kind of amusing, in an almost sadistic kind of way. 

"I can't believe you're laughing at me," he scoffs before letting out a loud sneeze. 

"Bless you, and it's funny okay, it's not everyday my seemingly badass boyfriend is reduced to a bundle of sniffles, so excuse me if I let out a few chuckles now and then" 

He shoots you a look, "I am not a bundle of sniffles, I am still badass, even in this horrid sickly state." He lifts up his arms and flexes a bit, "do you see these guns, they scream badass! now tell me, what part of me says 'bundle of sn-" achoo. You raise a brow and a small smile is starting to play on your lips, he groans, "shut up. don't even think about it. i will end you." 

You raise your hands, "fine, fine, I won't say anything." 

Next thing Yongguk knows, you're sprawled over him, hugging his waist, face buried in his chest. "Aww you cute little bundle of sniffles youuu, that was the cutest sneeze I've ever heard! Gukkie when did you get so adorable!" you cooed. He lets out a strangled sound before pushing you away, "I AM NOT A CUTE LITTLE BUNDLE OF SNIFFLES, JUST BECAUSE I'M SICK DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TRAMBLE ON MY MANLINESS" 

At the sight of your pout, he softens a bit and offers a weak smile, "plus, you shouldn't be so close to me, you'd probably get sick too."  

You let out a soft sigh before cuddling next to him again, "you should know by now that I could care less if you got me sick." He shrugs, "doesn't mean I can't keep trying." Smiling, you tilt your head up to press a small kiss to his lips, "you're so sweet guk" 

He doesn't say anything, simply opting to pull you a bit closer, rubbing soft circles into your back. 

As much of a badass Yongguk seems to be, inside, he really is a big softie, and its this rare side of him thats shines through all his little actions and makes you fall deeper and deeper in love with him each and every day. 

Needless to say, you do get sick the next day. And it really, really, really, really, really  because your throat is on fire and it even hurts to yawn. But one look at a peaceful slumbering Yongguk and you think to yourself, it's always worth it.

 

-x-

A/N: sorry this is all i can churn out for now

just finished that stupid psych paper, and sadly, finals are in a week booooooooooo

i'll try to update more, and write longer ones! 

thank you for reading!