Tag; You're It ! [Himchan]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

It's really not that hard of a game

All you have to do is rock paper scissors to see who's the tagger-

and then run for your life when the tagger is established and hope not to get caught

If you're the tagger, you run around and try to tag people, that is tap them and shout out "TAG, YOU'RE IT!" and therefore pass on your title as tagger

The game continues until recess is over, or someone calls for a juice break! 

It's actually quite simple;

just not for Kim Himchan

--

"Tag, you're it!" 

"Himchan, I get it, you can let go now"

He just stood there and grinned at you. 

"Himchan, the point of the game is for you to tag, not hold on to"

He shook his head, "but I don't want to let go!"

You huffed, did this kid really not understand the concept of the game?? 

"If you guys aren't going to follow the rules I'm going to have to kick you out!" 

"But oppa!" you whined. 

"Sorry," Yongguk said with a small frown. 

"Meanie..." you breathed.

You turned back to Himchan and ripped your hand from his, "look what happened! what are we going to do now?" 

Himchan looked up at the sky, puffing his cheeks out in mock thought, "we can just hold hands!"

And with that he quickly took your hand in his and smiled that big dumb smile at you. 

"You look like a bunny," you said with a small scoff. 

He only grinned wider and began to swing your hands back and forth. 

--

"What the hell is this Himchan?" you questioned, a confused look on your face.

"It's rocky road icecream!"

You looked at the melted glob in disgust, "I'm not eating that, you know that right?"

Right then, a spoon of icecream was shoved straight at your lips.

"YAHHH!" you screamed, reaching for the napkin.

"Nuhuh, you're not going to get the napkin unless you eat the icecream!"

"You're a dickwad"

"Or I could always all the icecream off of you..." he mused, a smirk playing on his lips.

"And a sick bastard" you snarled before the icecream off your lips and receiving a smug look from Himchan.

"I win," he smiled happily, finally handing you the damn napkin.

--

"Eeeeeeep!" you squealed as you turned and buried your face in Himchan's chest.

He moved a bit as he let out a chuckle, "stop being such a ing wimp"

You looked up and shot him a glare, immediately regretting it as you saw a dead body out of the corner of your eye and let out a small scream.

He pulled you closer, playing with your hair as you made small peeks at the tv screen.  

You nearly jumped off the couch (elbowing Himchan in the ribs on accident!) when the whole screen was covered by a closeup of a blood shot eye. 

", ow!" he exclaimed, shooting you a look.

You shrugged your shoulders before leaning into him again, thoroughly spooked by the movie.

"You're lucky you have a friend like me, this is a job for a boyfriend, not a best friend" 

"Who says you're my best friend" you said into his chest. 

He hugged you tigheter.

"LET GO OF ME HIMCHAN OH MY GOD YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME I CAN'T BREATHE GOD DAMN IT WHEN DID YOU LAST TAKE A SHOWER? IT STINKS IN HERE!" 

--

You whined in frustration, furiously erasing your work, nearly ripping it- oh , you really did rip it.

"KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

"Can you like calm your and stop being so loud, the whole neighborhood can hear you, they're going to think that we're doing inappropriate things" 

"You know, they wouldn't be assuming that if you actually stayed at your house instead of mine" you retorted, annoyed that you had to deal with this after ruining two hours worth of physics homework (they were to scale sketches, all that hard work, gone !)

"In that case, good luck finding someone else to give you rides home" he said, cheekily sticking his tongue out. 

" you" 

"You wish" he said before quickly running away from the set of assorted color pencils you sent flying his way. 

--

You looked him up and down, he was fine.

"You're perfectly fine Himchan, and it's not like the park is on fire or anything, what the hell was with the whole, this is an emergency text" 

"It is an emergency!" 

You cocked a brow, looking at him expectantly.

He leaned back on the bench, sitting in a manner that could only be described as 'I'm the king of this ing bench ' 

"I'm bored, humor me"

"Are you serious? I ran all the way from my apartment for this?" 

"We should play tag!" he said excitedly, ignoring your question.

"What are you, a five year old? No! And you didn't even answ-"

"Afraid I'll catch you before you can even take five steps?"

Your jaw dropped, this guy, this cocky .

"Fine," you said challengingly, "catch me if you can," and then you ran.  

Not long after you started running, you felt a hand tug at yours and suddenly you were face to face with Himchan and his lips were on yours.

He pulled away slowly, still leaving no more than a centimeter between the two of you.

"Tag; you're it" he whispered on your lips. 

"I guess you really do understand the game" you whispered with a smile before leaning in once more. 

 

-x-

A/N: just a short little thing (:

I have no idea why I wrote this, but it was really fun ^^ Himchan is such a fun character :3 

Just in case you guys are confused, the random events, are seriously just random events that just hint at the attraction

while the tagging thing is the central event

I hope you guys enjoy! That is, if you're all still alive from the new mv, they really had no mercy this time.