Mornings Pt. 2 [Youngjae/Jongup/Daehyun]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

4. Yoo Youngjae

Words still unintelligible from grogginess but beautifully captivating nonetheless; if heaven were to have a soundtrack, it would be this. Blinking, she found herself wrapped in his arms, his fingers ever so lightly tapping out the rhythm of his sweet melody. She pressed closer to him, pulling his arms tighter around her body. Looking down, he smiled, “you’re awake,” he stated before placing a soft kiss on her lips and serenading her once more. She sighed in contentment, appreciating each and every morning; she had everything she ever wanted, needed: the gift of his voice, his love; she had Youngjae.

 

5. Moon Jongup

Each morning she woke up to the glittering light of the sun: Jongup and his radiant smile. With his crescent moon eyes that lit up her life whether it was light or dark outside, the soft curves on the corner of his lips that welcomed her to yet another beautiful day, and the simple fact that he was Jongup; with these, ______ never found a reason to be disappointed in life. Because everytime he shyly whispered ‘good morning,’ everytime he beamed that beautiful smile, everytime he kissed her awake, she rediscovered the meaning of life. She found it in him.

 

6. Jung Daehyun

Squirming and laughing, she let out a cute squeal as he pressed his lips to her tummy, blowing a raspberry before giving it a quick peck.

“Stop it Dae, I have to get up now,” she laughed as she began to get up from bed only to be pushed back down.

Daehyun hovered above her, “not before I get my good morning kiss,” he drawled, words dripping with seduction.

“Manners Dae, what’s the magic word?” she breathed.  

“I love you,” he replied without hesitation.

 

“That’s a phrase, but I’ll accept that too,” she chuckled softly as she met his lips. 

-x-

A/N: Tried to fit this in to my crappy week; okay back to schoolwork, BYE!