Manly [Yongguk]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

 

Yongguk is manly, and that is that-

 

So he doesn’t know why the hell he’s staring into a window of a cute accessory store, because Yongguk is not cute, he’s a tough warrior for god’s sake; he doesn’t know until he sees her picking up a cute bow headband, and then it all makes sense.

 

Yongguk is manly, and that is that-

 

So he doesn’t know why he’s ordering a strawberry smoothie, all pink and fruity, because Yongguk is not Himchan, he doesn’t care for pink, and Yongguk is not fruity, he only drinks manly drinks, like coffee- dark coffee to be exact; he doesn’t know until his finger brushes with hers as they both reach for the same drink, Yongguk taking this time to apologize and introduce himself, and then it all makes sense.

 

Yongguk is manly, and that is that-

 

So he doesn’t know why or even how he got caught instinctively drawing hearts, and worse, being caught by Daehyun, that good looking smug bastard; he doesn’t know until Daehyun snickers and says “I’m amazed you haven’t burned two holes into the back of her head yet!” and then it all makes sense.

 

Yongguk is losing his manliness, and Himchan makes sure he knows it-

 

“Dude, a strawberry smoothie? That’s gay man,” Himchan laughs, and Yongguk just wants to punch him in the face. “Shuttup,” Yongguk growls, “you’re one to talk Mr. Pink Skinny Jeans”

 

Himchan takes the moment to scowl before poking fun at Yongguk again, “how does it feel to be the love sick school girl? You were born with the wrong bottom half weren’t you?” he asks cheekily and running off before Yongguk can strangle him half to death.      

 

“Hyung, I think you should just ask her out,” Jongup voices supportively

 

Yongguk offers him a weak smile before ruffling his hair, brightening up at the thought of her, and then it all makes sense. 

 

Yongguk is now at a low point, but he’s stealth, so Himchan can’t whoop his this time-

 

He holds the flowers in one hand as he walks through the store, searching through the rows and rows of teddy bears, he doesn’t really get why he’s standing in the middle of the girliest and pinkest store on earth but he smiles to himself, and then it all makes sense.

   

Yongguk is manly, but that’s not all he is, he’s cute, he’s funny, he’s loving, and he’s hers; and then it all makes sense, because she’s his

 

-x-

A/N: I'm sorry that I haven't updated in forever you guys ): 

I've just been so busy, and SAT's are this weekend! But I'm only taking one instead of my original two, so I decided I'd write you guys something since I felt bad for not updating in so long D: