Rap Zombie (Piano Version)- Nassun [Yongguk]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]


You blinked at the light that crept in beneath the door and slowly removed your covers, softly padding out of the room and into the hall. You peered into the first room and just watched- Yongguk was sitting with his back to you, headphones on, softly muttering as he wrote away in his book.

You smiled. It was adorable how passionate he was and how much he loved what he did. 

You walked in, wrapping your arms around his shoulders in silence.

He looked up, "hey, you're awake," he stated warmly.

You simply nodded.

Yongguk reached for your hand, "it's late, you should go to sleep babe," he said with a look of worry as he gave you a small peck on the cheek. 

"How can I when my pillow decided to run off in the middle of the night and turn himself to a zombie?" you said softly, lightly touching the dark circles under his eyes.

He chuckled a bit, "don't worry about me, I'll be fine" 

You huffed, "but I won't be without my pillow!" 

He smiled, "you're lucky I love you" he said before picking you up back to your room and holding you close.

The two of you laid in silence.

"Guk-ah, I love you too," you whispered as you snuggled closer to him. 

Smiling, he pressed a soft kiss to your forehead.

Music means the world to Yongguk, but if there was anything he ever loved more than music, it was you.

 

-x-

 

A/N: I APOLOGIZE FOR ABANDONING THIS FOR NEARLY A MONTH AND HOW CRAPPY THIS IS BECAUSE I TYPED IT ON MY IPOD WHILE SITTING IN A TOUR BUS

In my defense...this story looked a lot longer when it was on my ipod...

I just got back from vacation a few days ago and I'm way backed up on summer homework due in a week -cries- 

mianhae )):