Secret Love [Yongguk]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

“I love you”

“Thanks for the opportunity”

 

Those were his ‘I love you’s’

“Thanks for the opportunity, I’ll get back to you on that, Sure just let me ask my manager”

 

You were the hidden half of his life, the half that no one knew about, not even the other members of B.A.P, and you’d be lying if you said that it didn’t bother you.

 

It was hard, being with someone who was barely ever around, someone who you had to sneak around to see, someone who you couldn’t just be with freely. You were jealous of the people who walked around, hand in hand, the people who had adventures with the person they loved whether it be travelling or simply going to the park, the people who lived their lives without the worry that they would one day get caught. You wanted what they had.

 

+

 

“I love you”

“Thanks for the opportunity”

 

Those were your ‘I love you’s’

Words no one would be able to decipher as anything more than a business offer.

 

You had hidden the other half of your life, the half that everyone should know about, but that no one did. It’s like one of those war movies where things seem to be right, when in reality, it’s all wrong. It’s like the soldier who sacrificed himself for his comrade. In idea itself, it seemed to be right, but you knew that for the comrade himself, this memory would be the ghost that would haunt him forever.

 

She was the soldier and you were the comrade. She was taking the brunt of it all, waiting for your calls and texts, saying her I love you’s only to be returned with useless words; she was sacrificing herself to save you the trouble. But it hurt you as well, to see that you were the one living happily while she suffered the wounds of love. 

 

+

 

“Here, I have tickets for you, front row” he smiled.

 

She hugged him.

Yongguk kissed her softly on the forehead.

 

“I have to go now, see you in two nights?” he said with a twinkle in his eye.

She nodded.

 

Their five minute secret meeting was over.

 

+

 

The concert was close to ending, they had reached their final song.

 

“I’d like to switch this up a bit” Yongguk said into his mic.

 

The other members all gave him a funny look.

 

“What the do you think you’re doing” Youngjae hissed through his smile.

 

All Yongguk did was motion him away.

 

“For our last song, of our last concert of the tour, I’d like to invite a very special someone onto the stage. I know it ain’t easy for the two of us, but I have no choice, let me just do this for love. __________ will you please come to the stage, because you’re my warrior and my secret love.”

 

  The fans were going crazy, left and right bodies were dropping dramatically as the Kpop fandom had lost yet another to love.

 

She was scared, she didn’t want to move. What was he doing?

 

He looked straight at her, smiling encouragingly before motioning her toward the stage.

 

“Trust me, it’ll be alright.”

 

She stood up, the crowd silenced but erupted in screams again as she stepped toward the stage.

 

Yongguk hoisted her up onto the stage, making her the center of attention as the group performed their last song.

 

“I don’t want this to be a secret love anymore, _______, I love you, and I want everyone to know it,” Yongguk said before pressing his lips onto hers.

 

The two of them pulled away, and she swore that she saw a few more bodies in the audience drop; well, let them faint, because their love wasn’t a secret anymore. 

-x-

A/N: Back with a really short one! Sorry it took so long, I've just been busy with my other fic, homework and tests ): 

And sadly, I won't be able to write over spring break either because all my AP classes are cramming in review homework + I'm going on a class trip to China, so I'll be super busy! 

Hopefully you enjoy this chapter despite how rushed and short it is x_______x