Request [Stories4u]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

Title: Winter Days

Character: Daehyun 

 

"Jung Daehyun!!" He runs off, laughing heavily as he tries to escape your rage. You brush off the still unmelted snow from the back of your neck and throw him a glare before chasing after your boyfriend. "You are so dead!" you threaten, though it comes off a lot less serious and intimidating than you hoped it would. He throws a quick glance over his shoulder, sticking his tongue out at you, "mehrong!" You smirk, running even faster, slowly catching up to him, only to run straight into him as he suddenly spins around. 

"Ooomph," you sound as the two of you topple over, hitting the snow covered ground below you. Your face is buried in his chest and when you lift your head up, you're met with playful, glistening eyes. "You're a dead man Jung Daehyun," you repeat with a huff. "I love you," he breathes in response, a small grin on his face, and you know that you chased after him with the mission plan of making him eat snow and that he's only trying to escape punishment, but you can't help but melt at his words.

Knowing he's won, Daehyun leans up and closes the gap between the two of you. giving you a small peck on the lips.

"I love you too"

-

Rubbing the sleep from your eyes, you smile at the boy before you. "What are you doing up so early?" you say with a small yawn, shivering at the feel of cold air as your hoodie pulls up a bit. "Reading," he replies, sending a soft smile your way before patting the spot beside him. Trudging over, you land on the couch heavily before cuddling into his side and taking a sip out of his mug of coffee. Glancing at you with raised brows, Daehyun chuckles, "yah, that's mine, make your own."

It's really early and you kind of don't want to move, so you give him the greatest pout you can muster up, and thankfully it works. Daehyun slowly gets off the couch, "you're really lazy, you know that right?" You only hum in response, curling into a ball to savor what warmth is left without Daehyun right next to you. He comes back in a bit, a steaming mug in hand. "Careful, it's hot," he says, once more pulling his attention back to his book, only to be have it pulled away again as you respond to his warning with a, "oh, you mean like you?" He lightly thumps you on the head with the novel, "don't you think it's a bit too early to be erted?"

Shrugging, you set your mug down on the coffee table and lean into your boyfriend again, arms wrapping around him. "I love you," you mumble into his side. Wrapping his free arm around your shoulders, he presses a small kiss to your temple.

"I love you too"  

-

", I'm so sorry, my professor kept us in a bit longer, and I didn't have the chance to text you, and you must have waited a long time, and oh my god you must be freezing.." he rambles on and on as he hugs you, rubbing at your back as he tries to warm you up. "It's okay Dae," you try to say, but the small chatters give you away. ", you're going to get sick" he mutters again, pulling back to take off his coat and drape it over you, followed by his scarf which he wraps warmly around your neck. 

"God I'm such an idiot," he continues, mouth firing at what seems to be a hundred words per second. "Daehyun!" you shout to get his attention.  His eyes go wide as he blinks at you, "yes?" he says breathily. "My nose is cold," you say with a small smile.

"Oh my god, should I go a heat pack, what if you have frost bite, what do I do, what do I do!" he rambles again. Rolling your eyes, you shout once more. He stops mid ramble and looks at you with those doe eyes again. Reaching up, you cup your hands around his face and stand on your tippy toes as your rub your nose with his. "Much better now," you whisper, and his eyes turn into little crescents as he smiles at you, whispering a small "I love you" before rubbing your noses together again.

Pulling back, you take entwine your fingers with his.

"I love you too"

"She's mine so back off" Daehyun laughs as he shoves a flirty Himchan away. "But ______ loves me, don't you _____!" Grinning, you nod at him, "of course I love oppa!" Chuckling, Himchan pulls you into a quick hug before giving Daehyun a playful punch to the shoulder. "Protect your lady kid!" Himchan jokes, pointing a finger at Daehyun before he makes his way to mingle with the other guests. 

It's Himchan and Yongguk's annual Christmas party, full of red and green cookies, themed decorations, oh and booze, lot's of booze. 

"NO PROBLEM BRO, I'LL TAKE GREAT CARE OF MY LADY!" Daehyun shouts before erupting into a fit of giggles and slumping over. 

It's really not that late, but you find yourself leaving the party, repeatedly thanking Yongguk as he drops Daehyun into the passenger seat. "Never learns his limits does he," he muses. "You should know the answer to that," you scoff, "you've seen the way he inhales cheesecake like his life depends on it, can't expect any different for alcohol." Yongguk nods, a gummy smile on his face, "point taken, this kid..."

"Thanks for the help though Yongguk oppa!" you state warmly, about to get into the car before Yongguk speaks up again. "Oh I forgot, here," he says as he pushes two small boxes into your hand, "Himchan thought it'd be nice to give out party favors, he seems to forget that we're throwing a highschool party and not hosting an upper east side social event." You laugh wholeheartedly, "you gotta love him though right?" Yongguk rolls his eyes, "please, I'd trade him in for another roomie in a heartbeat." "Sure Yongguk, sure. Well goodnight!" you say with a small wave.

You get into the car and are surprised to be faced with a half awake Daehyun, "stay away from him~" he slurs. "He might -hiccup- kidnap you, and claim you as his Christmas present in exchange -hiccup- for those gifts he gave you" Daehyun pouts, "and even worse, he'll leave Himchan in your place, and lord knows that I can't deal with a whiny Himchan 24/7" You laugh at Daehyun's drunken state. Oh how paranoid and illogical he could be. "Yah Jung Daehyun, is that all you're afraid of? Being stuck with Himchan?"

"No no no no" he says with vigorous shakes of his head. "I'm afraid of losing you, because I -hiccup- love you"

At that, you soften and send a warm glance his way, not that he's even looking at you, seemingly drifting back into sleep.

"I love you too"   

-

Your toes are shivering and you're half thinking abot wearing your warm slippers to bed because it's just so cold. Wiggling your toes, you try to get some feeling into them, eventually squirming in a mini tantrum when it's still super cold! "Stop moving..."he groans, giving your shin a light kick. "But it's cold! And you're a blanket hog!" you whine, pouting at him as you tug on your side of the blanket. He groans again, muttering a few profanities about how it's too late to be dealing with your whining and how he's reconsidering trading you in for Himchan before rolling over to wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you flush into his bare chest. 

"You're so warm," you giggle, pressing yourself even closer. He chuckles and you see a small smile play on his lips, "great, now shut up and go to sleep," he mutters before giving you a short good night kiss. The night is silent for a moment, and from the moonlight shining in through the curtains, you're able to admire his tranquil form. Smiling to yourself, you mouth the usual into the crook of his neck.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

 

-x-

A/N: Hi guys, here's an update ^_______^

hopefully this was fluffy enough?

i've been juggling assignments and tests left and right recently, so that'd explain the lack of updates ):

mianhae!

but hopefully this chapter will suffice! at least for now !

thankyou for commenting and subscribing !!!!