The First Time [Jongup]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

[warning: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, THIS IS PURELY WORD VOMIT LIKE I'M SO ASHAMED ): ]

 

They meet in the last year of middle school, shoulders bumping on the way out of the halls, but Jongup is too busy being quiet to make himself be heard, and _____ is too busy staring at the prince of the neighboring highschool to really look in front of her. 

'She's very pretty,' he thinks, blush on his face.

'He looks so cute today,' she thinks, a "Prince Himchan" banner sticking out of her backpack.

-

They first speak to each other in the first year of high school. "Oh Jongup-ssi, I didn't know you were friends with Himchan oppa"

He looks around; left, right, up, down, before shakily pointing at himself, "me?" 

She laughs and he can feel his cheeks heating up, "yes, you, unless you know someone else in this hallway whose name is also Jongup"

He shakes his head, "no, I...yes, I'm friends with Himchan hyung."

"That's great! We should hang out then!" 

Just like that day in middle school, he blushes, a pretty girl wants to hang out with him. It doesn't really matter that she's probably just using him to get to Himchan hyung, a pretty girl wants to hang out with him! Oh, Yongguk hyung will be so proud! 

-

They have their first argument in the latter half of the first year.

"It's one two and three and four"

"No, it's one and two, three and four" 

He growls in aggravation, "do you want to win Himchan hyung over or not?"

She sends him a glare, "moon dictator" she grumbles.

He hears but chooses to ignore the title, it's actually quite intimidating now that he thinks about it. Plus, it's the first nickname she's given him, might as well treasure it.

-

They hold hands for the first time at the beginning of her sophomore year. 

"Are your hands warmer now?"

She nods, smiling up at her savior, "thank you oppa" 

"No problem cutie" 

Jongup seethes at the sight. It's not that he likes _____, it's just that he can't believe she'd seriously fall for all of Himchan hyung's little tactics. Ok fine, maybe he is just a bit jealous that Himchan hyung is holding hands with a pretty girl. 

-

They kiss for the first time in the winter of sophomore year, only to have a snowball chucked at them from an invisible entity.

"Oppa, you look silly," she giggles. 

He pouts in response, "that hurt, you know..." 

Smiling, she kisses him again, "feeling better?" 

He leans in for another kiss, "much."

Jongup curses at his frozen hands, if only he made this snowball a tad bit quicker, he could've stopped that second kiss and stopped Himchan hyung from stealing his pretty girl's innocence.

-

They break up for the first time, and yes, the first time, at the end of sophomore year.

"I just, I don't understand what I did wrong Jonguppie"

He her hair and feeds her icecream.

"Nothing, you did nothing wrong, Himchan hyung is just an insensitive jerk"

She continues to cry, and Jongup feels just a little bit sad for doing a happy dance once rumor spread that _____ and Himchan broke up.

"There are a lot of other guys out there _______, you deserve so much better than him"

-

They get back together for the first time four months after and it's all smiles and I love yous.

That is, except for Jongup who has now been reduced to throwing darts at a blown up version of Himchan's face on his wall (he feels a bit sad for harming Himchan's face, mostly because he paid good money to get a poster sized version of it). 

 -

He first ends his friendship with Himchan at the end of Senior year, sick of keeping his secrets and drowning in lies.

"He's cheating on you ____, I'm sorry, he's cheating on you" 

There's shouts and lots of bickering before the door slams and the harsh wind is blowing at him again.

Jongup walks home with a red hand print on his face, but he doesn't regret it, she deserves to know the truth. 

-

She first apologizes to him a week later, cold and stoic. 

"I'm sorry, I should have listened to you, let's just. . . let's forget this all okay Jongup?"

He calls later that night, just to check to see if she's okay, but she doesn't answer.

sorry the number you have dialed is not in service

-

He first falls in love his first year of college to one of his roommate's friends.

She's pretty and kind with a soft smile and bright eyes.

 Jongup is under no impression that they'll last forever, but maybe they will.

-

She falls into a trap her first year of college to a man she never wanted to meet.

She cries because this isn't her room and this isn't her bed.

She's under no impression that things will get better from here, but maybe they will.

-

They first meet again at Lotte World, each with a kid in hand. 

"She looks pretty, most likely genes from her mother," he thinks, a sad smile on his face.

"He looks cute, most likely gnes from his father," she thinks, a sad smile on her face.

They look at each other and it's strange how the looks in his eyes matches completely with hers.

-

 They fall in love for the first time that one meeting, but Jongup is too busy being quiet to ask about whose child that really is, and _____ is too busy staring everywhere else to look and see that Jongup and his child don't look all that similar.

Their shoulders bump as he brings his nephew to the skating rink and she brings her niece to the shops, but neither looks back.

-

They throw it all away that day for the first time, and for the last time. 

-x-

A/N: a lot of this is left to your own imagination . . . yeah

i'm sorry this -sobs in a corner with a bucket of icecream and my internet connection so i can still keep up on all things b.a.p-

sigh, this was supposed to be happy, where jongup gets the girl in the end, idk what happened

i guess i'm just a really unhappy person right now ))): darn you school, darn you
 

*i promise to write a happy jongup next, i just, ughhh, wae do these things happen waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee