Like Dating a Five Year Old

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

It’s sort of wrong if you think about it, no actually, it’s just really really really wrong, dating a five year old that is. It’s so wrong that’s it almost ad nauseam, no actually, it’s not almost, it is to the point of being nauseating. But that’s what dating Himchan is like, it’s like dating a ing five year old.

 

What with all his whining and idiotic comments, you half wonder why you’re dating the guy. I mean, just the other day, he blew a whistle in your face, yes, in your face, and that was loud. So loud that you actually flinched and cringed. And another time, he sabotaged your spot on the school paper advice column by telling a girl to go out with a guy even if she doesn’t like him and then when the fun is over, break up with him. What idiot would do that? Himchan would.

 

And it’s not like these moves are rare or anything, because if they were, that’d actually be okay. Because you grant people a few get out of jail free cards since everybody makes mistakes. But god, you could go out and buy a thousand monopoly board games and you still wouldn’t have enough get out of jail free cards to keep Himchan from getting himself stuck behind the bars of immaturity.

 

He’s a complete retard whose mature age actually says nothing about his maturity, but you love him regardless.

 

Because you like it when he kisses you after he’s done laughing at how shocked you must’ve been from that dumb whistle. Because you like how he buys you icecream as an apology for screwing up your column. Because you like how he thinks that food is the answer to all life’s worries. Because you like it when he throws paper airplanes at you in the middle of class. Because you like it when he makes dumb jokes, because it really is kind of cute. Because you like it when he wakes you up at 4am in the morning, with little regards for your beauty sleep, just to tell you that he misses you lots and lots and that he loves you. Because you like how he still treats other girls as if they have cooties, shunning their every advance towards him, and only wants to be with you. 

 

Because he reminds you of how simple and carefree life can be, not only when you’re young and without responsibilities, but when you grow older too. 

 

Because dating a five year old might not actually be that bad and scandalous when you’re actually one too

 

Because he’s Himchan, and you’re ___________; just two kids who will forever keep their youthful spirit alive, it’s as easy as that.

-x-

A/N: Just in case my multiple updates confused you guys and you missed the last one

I actually wrote two little one shots today, so if you haven't read my last Himchan one...yeah just know that it's one chapter back!

Ok, I go now ^^