Requests Pt. 1 [ MarsxFtrn / kaykaygirl / 92Storyteller ]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

Title: Mr. Innocent

Character: Jongup

 

It’s definitely a new experience for you, after all, how many people can say that they touched the abs of Moon Jongup, the school’s heart throb. Hopefully none, other than you, but that’s beside the point. The point here is that your hand is currently pressed against his bare abs.

 

“They’re nice aren’t they!” he chirps gleefully, “Yongguk hyung has been taking me to the gym everyday for the past month!”

 

You simply nodded, slowly retracting your hand and trying to focus on not completely molesting him. This kid, as y of a dancer he is and as god given his sculpted abs are, really is an innocent one, so innocent that he probably has no idea what he’s doing to you right now.

 

“You don’t mind if I’m shirtless right? It’s just really hot today.”

 

“I…I guess that would be alright”

 

Damn you Moon Jongup, why must you be so innocent?! Unbeknownst to you, you were currently openly staring at him, not uttering a word, just staring.

 

“Do I look weird or something?”

Well that sure snapped you out of your thoughts.

 

“No, I was just…zoning out, that’s all!”

 

“Ahh…well we should start on that project now! I want it to be perfect, even if it means we have to work together the whole night!”

 

“Night?!” you spluttered.

 

“Mhm! The whole night, don’t worry though, if you get too tired to work, we can always take some short naps!”

 

“We?!” you squealed incredulously.

 

He walked over to you from where he was sitting on the bed earlier, wrapping his arm around you and pulling you close only to give the top of your head a small thump.

 

“Of course you pabo, I get tired too you know”

 

You nodded, a lump in your throat as you cursed life for putting you in such a difficult situation.

 

-x-

 

The two of you had been working diligently on the project for four hours already before Jongup uttered a small complaint of hunger.

 

“Let’s go get some dinner, I can’t work on an empty stomach,” he stated with a bright smile.

 

And that’s how you found yourself in front of a snack stand being fed by Moon Jongup.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

You nodded shyly.

 

“Okay then! Excuse me ahjumma, can I have five more sticks of fishcake for my pretty friend over here?”

 

You blushed, what on earth was this kid doing?

 

Moon Jongup, please stop making me think I have a chance.

 

-x-

 

You froze as strong arms draped over your shoulders.

 

“How is your part going?”

“Good, it’s going good” you whispered, slightly hyperventilating.

 

“Great, then do you think you could help me out?”

 

You nodded, turning around without realizing his face was so close to yours and bumping noses with him.

 

He chuckled, “you’re so clumsy.”

 

You couldn’t help the heat that rose to your cheeks at that comment.

 

Jongup walked back over to the bed, patting a spot next to him, signaling you to come over and sit. Nervously, you took a seat beside him, trying not to think about how you were practically leaning on his bare skin. Another two hours passed by like this and finally, the two of you were done with his part. Starting to rise to make your way back to do your portion of the project, you suddenly felt a grip on your wrist.

 

“Where are you going? It’s nap time!”

 

You deadpanned. What is wrong with this kid??

 

“I have to finish my part of the project Jongup, plus, I’m not sleepy”

 

“Well I am!” he said, pulling you into his arms.

 

“You’re the best body pillow ever,” he hummed slightly.

 

All you could do was stay still and pray that your self control was strong and that you would not do anything to the innocent boy beside you. It seemed that it was strong enough as you soon found yourself slowly falling to sleep, only to be awaken by a soft voice.

 

“_______”

 

“Hmm?” you replied.

 

“When will you stop being so stupid?”

 

Insulted, you turned to face him, momentarily disregarding the fact that your faces were only centimeters apart.

 

“Isn’t it obvious that I like you?”

 

You tried to reply but it was as if all the words were taken away from you, all that escaped was air, nothing more, that is until his lips were on yours.

 

“Nap, we’ll talk about this later,” he said softly.

As usual, you simply nodded, and because your words seemed to fail you at the moment, you did what you thought best, cuddling yourself even closer. And if the small tug at the corner of his lips were true, it’d seem as if even without words, he got your message too.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Title: Operation Fluff

Character: Youngjae

 

“What Jongup said, it’s cute!”

 

Youngjae couldn’t help it, it was just too tempting and eventually temptation took over; he doubled over, feigning upheaval of his lunch, only to feel a soft smack to his thigh.

 

“Yoo Youngjae, why can’t you be romantic like that?”

 

He rolled his eyes good naturedly, “one, Jongup was acting, and two, I don’t think the image of a sap really matches me.”

 

“For me, please?”

 

“Baby, you can stop your aegyo, I’ve become immune to it.”

 

“Hmph”

 

-x-

 

It’s not that Youngjae hates all things fluffy, it just really doesn’t suit him! He doesn’t really see what he’s done wrong; I mean come on, he’s allowed to have a little bit of dignity right? But no matter, Yoo Youngjae has a plan, one so fluffy that it’ll take care of all fluffiness for the rest of his life.

 

-x-

 

He pulled her close, pressing a soft kiss on top of each eyelid before moving down to give her a peck on the lips.

 

“Jagiya, it’s time to wake up,” he whispered before sending another kiss to her cheek, her nose, her forehead, heck, every bit of her face.   

 

“Oppa~” she giggled, eyes blinking open and curving into little crescents as she smiled up at him.

 

“Good morning,” he said with another kiss to her lips, “you’re not busy today right?”

 

She shook her head, “nope, completely free, you already asked me that yesterday you pabo”

 

“Good! Then go get ready, we have a fun day ahead of us.”

 

-x-

 

“This one is cute!” she voiced, pointing at the picture of the two of them making silly faces into the camera.

 

“Let’s take more then, with these as well,” he smiled, holding up a minnie mouse headband in one hand and a mickey mouse cap in another. Operation super fluffy has officially been set in motion.  

 

-x-

 

She squealed, hugging his arm for dear life as yet another monster popped up in the spooky ride. Removing his arm, he now wrapped it around her, pulling her close to him so he could whisper soothing words in her ear.

“Don’t worry baby, nothing here will hurt you, I won’t let anyone hurt my princess”

 

She looked up, a bit in awe that he had just called her “princess.”

 

-x-

 

He couldn’t help but chuckle.

 

“What?”

 

“You have some icecream right around here” he said with a wave of his finger.

 

He stopped her as she went to pick up a napkin, “no here, I’ll help you,” he said as he leaned in and kissed at the spot, effectively getting rid of the mess.

 

The rush of color that flooded her cheeks was impossible to miss.

 

“Mm, yummy, vanilla”

 

-x-

 

She let out a high pitched squeal as large furry arms wrapped around her, turning around only to find herself face to face with a gigantic teddy bear.

 

“Yah, just don’t cheat on me with him okay?” Youngjae smiled as he continued to carry the bear throughout the rest of their date.

 

-x-

 

“Say ah~”

 

She had no idea what was up with her boyfriend today; he was being abnormally cute, not that she minded, it was just a bit unexpected that’s all, especially after that speech about not being a sap.

 

“Is it good? I made it myself before you woke up this morning,” he said with a hopeful smile.

 

“It’s absolutely delicious,” she grinned.

 

He hummed in contentment before picking up a strand of the spaghetti, “we should reenact that scene from Lady and the Tramp!”

 

-x-

 

Full from the delicious picnic Youngjae had prepared, she leaned back on his chest, resting her hands over his which were hugging her waist.

“It’s pretty huh?”

 

She nodded, “yeah, it really is.”

 

“I love you”

 

She smiled, looking up and kissing him on the cheek.

 

“How many times must I say it for you to know my heart?”

 

The familiar line doubled the smile on her face.

 

“Just once, but it never hurts to hear it again.”

 

Chuckling, he whispered it again, “I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.”

 

-x-

 

And so maybe cutesy wasn’t really Youngjae’s thing, and maybe this fluffy day wouldn’t end all other fluffy days, but he didn’t mind, he’d do it all over again. Because for him, it didn’t matter where they were, what they were doing, or how cutesy they were acting; as long as he’s the one behind her smile, nothing else matters. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Title: A Story That I Am Sorry For Failing In, I’m So Sorry That I Even Made The Title An Apology ):

Character: Zelo

 

“Noona~ Pleaseeee!” he whined, pouting as he tugged on your arm, “it’ll be fun!”

 

You scoffed, “yes, because spending the night in a haunted house constitutes as fun”

 

As if on cue, a clap of thunder sounded, lightning lighting up the dark mansion as the wind blew around the two of you, hurling crumpled leaves in your face and howling as the frost nipped at your reddened nose.  

-x-

Well . This wasn’t exactly the message you wanted to communicate to the kid, after all, there is this thing called sarcasm. Pouting, you looked around; the place was dirty, dark, and altogether creepy.

 

“Great, you’ve seen the inside of the house, now let’s get out of here,” you said dryly as you shot an annoyed glance at the skyscraper of a human being next to you.

 

“Nuh uh, Youngjae hyung dared me to stay in here for the whole night-” he paused, seeming to be deep in thought, hopefully mulling over your suggestion to just forget Youngjae’s stupid dare and to just get the hell out of here.

 

“That means we’ll be spending the whole night together as well, and we both know that you can’t handle all nighters, so that means…we’ll be sleeping with each other!” he said with a smirk.

 

Your jaw dropped open, what the flying ; this must be Daehyun and his erse mind’s doing, corrupting young souls like poor Junhonggie.

 

“In your dreams,” you huffed, ignoring the fact that you were in a supposedly haunted house and stalking off on your own.

 

“But noona! You can’t go exploring alone! Who knows what might snatch you up!” he shouted, but to no avail.

-x-

Dragging your fingertips along the wall, you grimaced as you blew grime away from you. The place wasn’t too bad actually; wipe up all the dust, fix the lighting, and it’d actually be a nice place to stay in. You continued down to the hall, eventually stopping in front of a door that, ironically, since you and Junhong just broke into the mansion, said “no trespassing.”

 

“Way to call attention to a place,” you thought with a roll of your eyes as you reached for the handle and slowly pushed the door open, peeking in before deciding to further inspect.

-x-

He pouted, this wasn’t fun, this wasn’t fun at all. The only reason he even agreed on the whole deal was because Youngjae allowed him to have a “plus one,” but now that _______-noona was gone, the creepiness of the whole place really sank in.

 

He really wanted to leave; places like this just really weren’t his scene!

 

“Stay to protect noona, stay to protect noona, stay to protect noona…” he whispered to himself as he rocked back and forth, eyes trying to focus on everything other than the open window that would lead to his freedom.

-x-

Strange, what kind of room has an operation table in the middle of it? You glanced at the metal tray to the side, various tools lying around- clamps, forceps, what great house décor. Either a totally whipped surgeon who could never be separated from his work lived here, or maybe just a psycho. That would explain the wall of…submerged…wait…are those human body parts? Flinching, you jumped back, only to crash into something that definitely was not there before.

 

Oh .

-x-

“Stay to protect noona, stay to protect noo-”

 

Junhong’s head whipped up as the silence was broken by a piercing scream.

 

“Noona!” he shouted, no response.

 

“Noona!” he shouted again, silence once more.

 

He groaned, “Youngjae-hyung, if I get out of this alive, you’re dead”

-x-

You don’t go through doors that automatically open by themselves, that’s just a death wish. But here poor Junhonggie was, peering in to find his _______-noona. The worst thing he could think of was not being able to confess before he died, so unless he wanted to confess in a creepy mansion, probably with a psycho killer, he’d have to man up and save his princess.

 

“Noona?” he whispered, rushing into the room as he heard a small whimper.

-x-

“Don’t worry, everything will be alright, I promise”

 

You shook your head furiously, eyes pleading for him to understand you, but he was too focused on unraveling the bounds on your wrists.

 

“Calm down noona, please, the sooner you calm down, the sooner we can get out of here, please,” he was pleading you now, fright clearly starting to overshadow chivalry.

 

You shook your head even more dramatically before completely freezing up, eyes no longer pleading Junhong, but frozen on the figure coming towards the two of you.

 

And then everything went black.

-x-

Your eyes fluttered open and a chill immediately took over your body as you realized that this was not a nightmare, everything was real.

“Noona, you’re awake,” Junhong whispered.

 

You nodded, unable to think, unable to speak.

 

“______-noona, can I tell you something? I…I like you a lot, no not even like, I think I love you. And I’m sorry that I couldn’t tell you before, that I waited until now…”

 

He trailed off, looking at you with wide eyes as you laced your fingers with his, giving his hand a small squeeze.

 

“I-”

 

You froze as the figure from the night before appeared through the bars of the cell.

 

“I love you Junhong”

-x-

“OH MY GOD I SHOULD HAVE RECORDED ALL OF THIS, THE LOOK ON YOUR FACES AHAHAHAHAH, AM I RIGHT DAEHYUN? I’M RIGHT AREN’T I? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

You smacked Youngjae in the arm, but he never stopped laughing.

 

“YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE, OH MY GOD AHAHAHAHAAHA, WAS MY SERIAL KILLER COSTUME REALLY THAT REALISTIC? WHO WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE A NO TRESPASSING SIGN ON INTERIOR OF THEIR HOUSE? COULD YOU BE ANY MORE STUPID?!”

 

“Shut up hyung!” Junhong whined, “that was a horrible thing to do!”

 

But as annoyed as he was that Youngjae, until ten minutes ago, had him believe that he was going to die, Junhong could never be happier he thought as he turned to sneak a glance at you just to find that you were looking right back at him, smiling. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LAST ONE; 

i tried i really did T_T but i guess this scary mysterious stuff really isn't my calling ): 

which is kind of sad because i love watching horrors...