It Started With a Flirt [Himchan]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

 

 

 

It started with a flirt.

 

Well, no, not exactly. It started with the fact that you were dead broke. Ok, that may have been a bit of an overstatement again; you weren’t broke, just in need of some extra cash to spend on clothes and snacks…fine, and maybe some concert tickets. But that’s not the point! You, the reader, must stop questioning me and just let me get on with your story arasso?! And now I digress from digressing.

 

--

 

You checked your phone, tapping your foot as you waited for your student to arrive. You huffed a bit, today was the first session and your student was already 20 minutes late.

 

In a frantic attempt to get some quick cash, you had signed up for a tutoring position at the counselor’s office. Sadly, your counselor didn’t give you any information about the your student, not even his or her name. All you were given was a place to meet, otherwise known as the library.

 

You checked your phone again, it was reaching half an hour late.

 

“Aish, this kid” you muttered as you kicked the wall behind you.

 

“Aw babe, what’s wrong, I can make you feel all better”

 

You looked up and saw an amazingly good looking guy giving you a highly seductive, yet playful look.

 

“Uhm nothing, nothing important.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’m free for the day, all I have is some tutoring session, but my tutor can wait. I’d rather be talking to a pretty girl like you,” he grinned.

 

And then you stomped on his foot.

 

“OW WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?” he yelled.

“Yah, you’ve kept your tutor waiting long enough, come on let’s go” you said, dragging him into the library.

 

“Wait, you’re my tutor?” he said, giving you a look before laughing “My tutor’s a bit too eager to hold my hand isn’t she?”

 

And that’s how it started.

 

Everyday, you dealt with Himchan and his flirting.

 

“How about if I get this question right, you give me a kiss”

 

You rolled your eyes.

 

“Ok then, how about a peck on the cheek”

 

“Yah, just keep working” you said as you gave him a light shove.

 

“Yes! I got an A on my last test! Let’s celebrate with a hug!”

 

“Stop trying,” you retorted

 

“Come on, I’ve been improving this whole semester, can’t you just go out on one date with me???”

 

He had grown on you during this period of time, and okay, it was quite cute how he was so persistent.

 

“Fine, but only after you get an A on your final!”

 

“What?! Isn’t that expecting too much of me?” he pouted.

 

“I believe in you,” you smiled “I mean you did learn from the best!”

 

--

 

You were flying over the tops of all the other students’ heads.

 

“I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT” he screamed as he twirled you around in the air.

 

“Kim Himchan, put me down!” you giggled.

 

He put you down, right before grabbing your hand and running through the hall.

 

“LET’S GO! IT’S DATE TIME!”

 

“Someone’s eager to hold my hand,” you laughed.

 

And then he made an abrupt stop, turning around to you.

“No, but I’m eager to do this!”

He picked you up and carried you bridal style.

 

--

 

“I’ve planned this the wholeeee week” he said excitedly.

 

“It better be amazing then,” you joked.

 

“It will! Just not as amazing as you,” Himchan grinned.

 

And for the rest of the day, you had the greatest time of your life.

 

First he brought you to a little festival, treating you to all sorts of street foods and even winning a giant stuffed animal for you.

 

Then he took you ice skating…even though you spent half the time picking him back up from the ice.

 

After that he brought you to a dessert shop for some sweets.

 

And then he brought you back to your house, walking you to your doorstep and giving you a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“I’ve captured your heart haven’t I?” he smiled.

 

“Maybe” you smiled back.

 

“Just you wait, I’ll turn that maybe into a yes! Kim Himchan hwaiting!” he said proudly.

 

“Hwaiting!” you laughed before walking in.

 

---

 

You and Himchan were really close now, maybe not officially a couple, but close enough to theoretically be a couple.

 

‘Picking you up in 5 minutes!’

‘Okay!’

 

You got in the car, “where are we going today?”

He chuckled, “bimil” he whispered.

 

You smiled, whatever it was, Himchan never disappointed, anywhere with him guaranteed a perfect date.

 

--

 

“Oh my god, you didn’t.”

 

He grinned widely.

 

“OHMYGODTHANKYOUSOMUCHYOU’RETHEBESTEVEROHMYGOD”

 

And there the night began.

 

Three hours later, the concert was coming to an end.

 

“Say I love you, say I love you, say I love you…” you sang along to the closing song.

 

“_______, I love you.”

 

You turned and were met with Himchan’s lips.

 

He pulled away, “you told me to say it” he said chuckling before pulling you back into the kiss. 

 

-x-

A/N: Himchan chappie is hereeee ! There's not one bit of darkness in this fic! 

Anyways, if anyone was wondering, the concert is a 4men concert and the last song is "Say I Love You" 

Thank you for reading, subbing, and commenting!

Hope you enjoy (: