Ice Cream Love [Youngjae]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

Youngjae is sure- he's so sure that he's willing to swear on Daehyun's life (because that is probably the root of all his problems) that he had just restocked the freezer with a new bucket of vanilla icecream, so why the hell is there no icecream in the freezer?

In an almost drunken disarray, he pleads to himself that he was just being a last night and was so sleepy that he accidentally placed the icecream in the fridge instead, because it's perfectly logical! I mean, the fridge is right below the freezer, and plus, Youngjae actually wouldn't mind having half melted icecream; it'll be like a milkshake! So when he opens up the fridge with delight at the thought of a vanilla milkshake, he's thoroughly dissapointed. There's no bucket of icecream in there, just a piece of cheesecake, a ing piece of nasty cheesecake; Youngjae isn't disappointed anymore, he's outraged. 

"JUNG ING DAEHYUN GET YOUR OVER HERE" 

"MAKE ME !" 

"FINE, I GUESS YOU WON'T MIND EATING YOUR CHEESECAKE OFF THE GROUND THEN!" 

And like that Daehyun was in front of him, looking quite winded from his quick sprint to the kitchen.

"What the hell do you want?" an annoyed look crossing Daehyun's face. 

"I want my icecream back you idiot" 

Daehyun scoffed, "and you think that had something to do with it?" 

It was Youngjae's turn to scoff, "well excuse me for assuming that my icecream was eaten by the guy who eats ing everything, you probably mixed my precious icecream with that disgusting cheesecake of yours" 

"TAKE THAT BACK"

"AS SOON AS YOU GIVE ME MY ICECREAM BACK"

"I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE IT"

"WHO THE ELSE WOULD EAT MY WITHOUT PERMISSION"

"I DON'T KNOW, WHY DON'T YOU ASK THE GIRL SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM CRYING INTO A BUCKET OF ICECREAM!"

Youngjae blinked, "______'s here?" 

"Yeah, she got here while you were sleeping and decided to stay out in the living room and let you sleep," Daehyun stated, calming down from his earlier frantic state as Youngjae had now taken a step away from the cheesecake in the fridge. 

"Oh," Youngjae said, a smile on his lips. 

Daehyun looked at him in disgust, "when I'm the one taking your icecream you start flipping tables but when your girlfriend takes your icecream, you smile, wtf is that man. We're supposed to be a couple man! I'm the Dae to your Jae, the Kekemato to your Jokomato!" 

Youngjae gave him a weird look, "you're really weird, you know that right?" 

Daehyun feigned hurt, "Yoo Youngjae, I'm dumping you right this instance" 

Youngjae merely shrugged, making his way to the living room. 

-x-

"______, what's wrong?" he inquired softly as he took in your weeping state. 

"He's going to...he's going to...kill himself...to save her....because they switch...bodies...and..." you hiccuped between sobs.

"And it's just so...sad....but sweet....but sad....and this shouldn't be happening....and I just can't stop....crying..." 

Youngjae smiled softly before wrapping his arms around you, "shhhh, it's just a drama" 

"BUT IT'S SO SAD," you continued to wail, eating another spoon of icecream to quell your sadness. 

Right then, he grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

You turned to face him, "YAH YOO YOUNGJAE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"You're not the only one who's sad," he said with a pout. 

You stared at him, wide-eyed, "wait, what happened, what's wrong?" you asked worriedly, completely forgetting about the drama. 

Youngjae was usually quite cool about things, and if he wasn't cool, he was snarky, not sad; so yes, you were very worried.

"I woke up this morning, and I found out that I was missing something in my life. I missed it so much that my heart felt like it was going to burst."

You smiled as you knew where this was going, "aw but baby, I'm right here"

"Not you," he rebutted quite quickly.

You furrowed your eyebrows together. 

He continued to speak, this time with dramatic handmotions, "I woke up and I found out that my precious precious precious"

"Precious what?" you prodded on, "come on, you can say it, don't worry I'm here for you" 

"Icecream, my precious icecream was gone," he said, sending you a knowing look. 

Your jaw dropped right before you gave him a small thump on the head.

"YOU HAD ME WORRIED OVER A BUCKET OF ICECREAM!"

He laughed, almost rolling off the couch, "now baby, do you see why you shouldn't steal my icecream anymore? I'm a master at emotional punishment!"

You gave him a look.

"Now come on, just admit it, you were wrong this time" he teased, poking at your cheek. 

You huffed, "fine, I'm sorry for stealing your icecream you mean pabo"

He grinned, "now was that so hard?" he said, pulling you into his chest and tilting your head up before giving you a small kiss on the lips. 

"Though I have to say, vanilla icecream does taste a lot better when it's on you," he mused as he pulled away from the kiss.

You gave him a light shove, "then shut up and kiss me again," you said as you kissed him again. 

 

-x-

A/N: I felt like trolling today~ 

I'm sorry that there's more Daejae weird friendship in here than anything x____x

Hope you guys found it amusing though (((: