Dark Side [Jongup]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

You swear that this boy has a dark side to him, because who the hell smiles that much?

That is your first impression of Moon Jongup, and it sure as hell isn’t changing.

 

You steal his homework, he smiles.

You punch him in the arm, he smiles.

You spread rumors about him having a crush on you, he smiles.

Heck, you threaten to call the cops on him and feign unless he stops smiling, he still ing smiles.

 

(You don’t actually call the cops because you’re pretty sure that Jongup could have you arrested for plagiarism, physical assault, and defamation if he wants to.)

 

So when Jongup walks up to you with that stupid smile of his, what with those stupid slits for eyes, and that stupid glow of innocence that just radiates off of him, you swear he’s up to no good.

 

Cautious, you glare at him, threatening him to come closer when you notice that he’s hiding something behind your back and for a split second you applaud yourself for being the only one to question the oh so angelic Jongup and his motives.

 

The seconds after that, you start panicking, because , this boy has a dark side and he could actually be dangerous.   

 

You’re about to jump out of your chair and run through the halls screaming “CALL THE COPS CALL THE COPS!” when you see flowers.

 

And then you hear that stupid voice, filled with stupid hope, and stupid happiness, and just plain stupid everything, “________, will you go out with me?”

 

It dawns on you then that the only thing stupid about Jongup, is for liking a stupid girl like you, a stupid girl who believed that Moon Jongup was pure evil when all along, the only thing dark about him was that he had stolen your heart.

 

“Yes, but only if you keep smiling,” you reply.

 

Moon Jongup really is pretty sinister for stealing your heart without you ever knowing, and filling you with all this nonsense of evil.

Bright smiles really do have a dark side, but you don’t mind. He can have your heart anytime.

-x-

A/N: Here's a post to keep my brain nice and active while I exhaust it by pounding information into my head

OHOHOHOHO I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THIS MUCH TROLLING AM I RIGHT?! BECAUSE WHO WOULD EVER TROLL WITH MOON JONGUP, THE HUMAN METAPHOR FOR EVERYTHING LOVELY AND SWEET AND HAPPY IN THE WORLD!!!

Obviously studying for APs does not do wonders for the mind, becuase I'm pretty sure I've lost my sanity.

Good day, and enjoy.