Robot No More [Zelo]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

WARNING: If you are looking for happiness and fluff and the usual stuff; don't read this ;____; I apologize

--

He stood still, fidgeting with his fingers or bouncing on his heels occasionally, doing anything to make himself seem normal, seem human; it was almost instinctive by now with how many orders he had been given to try and act human. It was 6:30 and Junhong was thoroughly confused, he had been programmed to pick _______ up at 6:00 and his schedule was completely thrown off now. He had called her twice, but no answer, and though it was not possible for robots to be worried, it was actually quite possible for robots to be confused.

 

Without any further orders at the moment, Junhong simply dug into his database and pulled out the route home; it was a part of his almost daily schedule. He figured that if one program had a bug in it, he would just move on to the next and troubleshoot at the next chance he got.

 

Junhong barely started home when he zoned in on a strange lump in the alley near the school. He racked his database once more, pulling out his video surveillance and scanning for the lump; he was sure that it wasn’t present on his way to the school. And he was right, it wasn’t there before. Yet another flaw in his daily plans, Junhong began to approach the lump, hoping that by exterminating it, the bug in his program would be gone and he would run smoothly again; his antivirus system was practically overheating at the thought of new prey.

 

But when he actually got close enough, confusion racked Junhong once more.

 

“_______” Junhong said as he poked the body before him.

“_______” he repeated, still robotic.

 

“Scanning, scanning, scanning” he mumbled before picking up her bleeding body and slinging her over his back before stepping on his skateboard and speeding away. 

--

“Help, help” he said, without emotion as usual. 

“Excuse me, she needs help” he said, once he had caught a nurse’s attention. 

She gasped and quickly shouted for a doctor, and soon ______’s body was taken from him. 

Junhong stood, motionlessly, watching ______ be brought into the emergency room before sinking down and sitting on the ground. 

Without knowing, he had fallen into sleep mode and was awaken by a tap on his shoulder.

Looking up, it was the nurse from earlier,”your friend is in the room in the corner, the doctor would like to speak to you.”

Junhong nodded, thanking the nurse.

“Shee’s in critical condition right now, we’re not sure how long she’ll last or if she’ll even make it.”

Zelo nodded again, this time thanking the doctor.

He slowly walked over to the side of the bed.

He reached out to _____’s hand, not sure if he was allowed to even touch his friend.

He stood and stared, and stared, because that was all he could do.

Robot’s didn’t really have emotion; they were taught to respect and obey their masters, nothing more.

So when liquid began to drip from his eyes and roll down his face, Zelo didn’t know what was going on.

“_______..” he whispered, a sad voice replacing his robotic one.

“________…” he cried.  

-x-

A/N: So this isn't very typical of me..

No fluff whatsoever, oh and I have no explanations for why your character was randomly in an alleyway bleeding 

This was part of an OTP thing I did on tumblr with different characters and I know its not well developed but I thought I'd just share this with you guys

I hope it isn't too confusing )): 

enjoy! (hopefully X___X)