The Meeting Pt. 2 [Himchan/Yongguk/Zelo]

We Fell in Love [a collection of oneshots]

 

1. Kim Himchan

You heard a whistle behind you, “well aren’t you just a bit too gorgeous?” he drawled. Turning, you caught your breath, taking in the stunningly beautiful male before you before coming back to your senses and deciding to play along.

“Well aren’t your pants a bit too tight?” you retorted playfully.

“Usually I’d blame my coordinator, but tonight it’s all on you,” he said with a wriggle of his eyebrows.

You laughed, “you know, a phrase like that would usually freak a girl out.”

“And yet you’re not, so I’ll take it you’re quite interested in me.”

“Maybe I am.”

 

2. Bang Yongguk

As if freshman year wasn’t hard enough, life decided to make things worse. That’s right, your new dorm neighbor was a stupid war gaming idiot. You cringed at the sound of yet another grenade, patience dying as you held onto your single minute nap.

“HEADSHOT!”

You’d had enough, angrily storming next door and pounding on the door.

“Hey , open up! I’m sick of your inconsiderate and incessant-”

He opened the door.

‘Oh wow you’re uhm…hot…those arms…wow just…wow’

“Err..Thanks….?” he said confusedly.

Turns out you had just said all of that out loud right to his face, whoopsies, wrong message.

 

3. Choi Junhong

You couldn’t take it anymore; all the stress that enveloped your life, everything just spilled out of your eyes. You angrily pulled at the grass around you in frustration before crying into your knees again. You sniffled as you felt a light tap on your shoulder. Looking up, you were met with big innocent eyes.

“Here, take this? It’ll make you feel better,” he said, handing you a cone.

“Thanks,” you said timidly, accepting the icecream.

“My name’s Junhong, but you can call me Zelo! I like skateboarding by the beach, oh and I hate it when cute girls cry.” 

-x-

A/N:

OHOHOHOHOHO I TROLLED WITH THE YONGGUK ONE, 

and a bit with the himchan one, lol @ his pants

but I kept baby jello's cute and sweet :3 

I apologize for my recent trolling