Found You

Knocked Out

Joohyun POV

"Hey Jennie?" 

"If you're going to call me and help you with gardening, I give up! I'm so tired and it's true. Gardening takes alot of effort and energy" 

"No, stupid. What are you doing anyway? I want to discuss with you about this case" 

"What case?" 

Three days after the dramatic gardening, I decided get myself to work earlier. Since I want to keep my mind occoupied and busy rather than staying at home and waiting for Seulgi.

I mean....I'm still waiting for her but...I need to keep my mind busy in order to stay NORMAL! Seems like keeping my mind busy actually works to prevent my PTSD coming back.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to the psychiatrist. I should go. But later. After Seulgi comes back. 

"You sure you able to defense someone?" 

"Jennie" I said kind a begging her to stop worrying about me. 

"I know. I'm just worried"

"And you don't need to anymore, okay? Don't treat me like a child again" I said.

Jennie just nodded with a pout. 

"Okay so about this case. Is there anything I could do to help this stop going to court?" 

"What? You said you wanted to go to the court?" asked Jennie kind a confuse with my decision.

"You asked me if I'm capable enough to defense someone and it doesn't mean I have to defense in the court, right?" Jennie roll her eyes.

"You and your brain. Okay. When I read this case file, there is a chance for a mediation but also there is a chance for both parties to cancel their lawsuit against each other" 

"Great. Now I should convince my client for that"

"And you are the person who is very capable of doing that. I'm going to have lunch. You're coming?" 

I shook my head.

"Go have lunch with Jisoo instead. I need to finish this case"

"Sure thing buddy!" 

I smile as Jennie left the room and leaving me alone in my office. 

See? I can handle myself...for awhile....I think.

Until a sudden call interrupt my thought about the case. Without bothering to see who called, I answer the call.

"Hello?"

"We need you now, Joohyun. We found Seulgi"

~~~

Third POV

Krystal wouldn't stop until she find Seulgi. The key to find her is her last hint. But it's been hours and days without any result. Seems like Chanyeol really is professional.

She already asked Amber to help her overwatch the possible place Chanyeol will be. Or to be spesific the place where that van was last seen. But even with that method, she still got nothing.

She starting to grew impatient but she know she have to be patience. Handling criminal like Chanyeol will be so hard and eating a lot of her energy. Nevertheless, if that what cost her to find Seulgi and bring her back alive, she will do it no matter what.

"Any news?"

"Not yet, Krystal-sshi"

"If you guys have any update please inform me very soon"

After waiting for hours in the main room, she thought it's best to rest for alittle bit in her room. Soon as she got into her room, she throw herself on the sofa and sigh.

She can only depend with Seulgi's last hint. Hope that she could find the exact same van and get her free as soon as possible. 

Why would Chanyeol bother to kidnapped Seulgi though? Something that she herself didn't quiet understand. It will be alot easier for him to kill her for revenge.

But why dragged her along? 

"Krystal-sshi! We found something" 

Thought that she could rest for awhile but it appears she doesn't have time to rest. 

"We found a cctv footage which is five minutes ago. The van is heading towards the Busan pier"

Busan pier. What is Chanyeol doing? Is he going to react the accident a year ago? . He's psychopath, thought Krystal. 

"Did you confirm it??"

"Yes"

"Tell Amber. The rest of you prepare for battle. We might conquer gun fight"

Which she hope it won't happen. 

Once she get ehrself prepare, she received a message from Amber telling her she already there. Doing overwatch. Krystal thanked her before she give a quick briefing to her mans.

Soon they are on the road, heading towards the Busan Pier, praying there won't be gun fight. She had make sure that place is secure and no civilians are seen there.

She wanted to make sure no unnecessary victim in the field.

Meanwhile, like the other dyas, Seulgi will be inside the van blindfolded. Following Chanyeol to wherever he is taking her. Even after taking more rest, she doesn't have any energy left. 

All she can feel is pain on her body. Sometimes her eyes would get a little blurry but she try to focus her eyesight. In case if there is any hint she can give to Krystal.

But what more hint she could give? Today is the day where Chanyeol finally kill her. She should have not give up. Not yet. But the situation, Krystal is not coming, she lost her faith on her.

The only person occupying her mind is Irene. The only person that matter to her right now. What is she doing now? Is she okay? Hope that she's not in her bedroom and crying all day. It would be good if she get ehrself back to work or do anything that could distract her from the current situation. 

Maybe if Irene able to do that, then it doesn't matter if she's gone now. Because she knows, Irene can live without her. No. Seulgi doesn't want to give up. She was just...preparing for the worse. 

Something she always do at the very last moment before her fight begins. She would always whisper sorry to everyone that contribute in her life. Yeri, her dad, Wendy, Sunmi. They make her life more meaningful. 

Not so long after, she was told to got out from the van, still blindfolded. But she could vividly hear water. Where is she? At a beach? No. Pier. Pier would make sense.

But why here? What is chanyeol trying to do? Seulgi doesn't get the chance think because she was force to walk when her legs are wobbly and weak. Here she is, kneeling on the road, groaning in pain.

"Looks like you don't have any energy left to talk. What a very rare sight of Kang Seulgi. Hmmm...then that won't do. Tie her up here"

Forcely, Seulgi was taken to somewhere she didn't know. But for sure she knows she's being tied up on a metal pole. She unable to move her arm but all she can feel is pain due to her broken ribs. So she groan again in pain.

"Shut up! The torture will begin later! You're so weak now, Kang Seulgi. I old you I will show you a good way to die and this is what I want you to feel. Also it will be fantastic to really die in a place where you also kill your own father. It will be good for a movie right?"

Soon after Chanyeol said that, he let go of the blindfold and Seulgi have to close her eyes to adjust with the sudden light. Busan Pier. The place Chang Wook was killed.

"Shal we begin?" 

~~~

"Are you crazy?! That would be the last place you should go! No. Irene you're dangering yourself!"

"Jennie I have to! I Have to be there! Seulgi need me!"

"Don't bes tupid! You can see her after they finally get her back!"

"No! I-I have to go there! I need to see her!"

"irene! No. Irene! YA! STOP HER!"

As crazy as she is, it doesn't matter for Irene if it's about Seulgi. She will do anything just to see her. To finally embrace her into her hug. When she received that call, she got out from her office as soon as possible only to met Jennie.

She was bringing her, her lunch and when Jennie saw Irene, she knew it was about Seulgi. And she is right. What could possibly make Irene gone so crazy if it's not about Seulgi?

Irene is not in her current right mind. Jennie is preventing her to do anything stupid that could hurt her along the way. She wnated to make Irene stay where she is right now and wait for the update. 

She wanted to curse everyone who called Irene right awy and not informing her about this. But it doesn't matter right now. Irene is gone and she need Jisoo to acompany her to whereever Irene is going right now. 

Irene grab a cab to Busan Pier. Who called her? Certainly not Krystal and Amber. Then who was it? Try to guess.

 

Sorry for the short chapter and I will probably finish it very soon. I lost ideas to continue this and sorry that I disppoint you guys on the sequel. I did my best to entertain all of you. But before I completed this story, I will make sure to give you guys what you guys wanted since the beginning. Fluffy Seulrene, of course. Just wait. I have idea for it. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.