Finding Out The Truth

Knocked Out

Third POV

Waking up with heavy headache it never stop from the girl from smelling the familiar smell. She hate it so much because it brings back the memories from last year.

Horrible events that happened last year.

Coming here to the hospital only meant one thing. Something had triggered her PTSD, making the suffer with panic attacked and ended up losing conciousness.

It is almost three hours, Irene lying down on the hospital bed unconcious. Her PTSD is getting a lot worse than before and Jennie is very damn worried.

After the news about Seulgi is missing spread, Krystal offered a protection for both of them and Jisoo.

They really need protection to prevent something bad happen in the future. 

So, Krystal sent Amber to Jennie's house and once she arrived there, they went to the hospital with full protection. Jennie who are talking with Amber outside of Irene's hospital room, didn't notice her best friend has already awake.

Irene try to adapt with the light and try to take a deep breathe.

"J-Jennie" said Irene weakly.

Even though it was useless, at least Irene tried to call her best friend.

Not long after that, Jennie went back inside and once she realized Irene had awake, she rush towards her and hug her.

"You scared me to death! Good thing I'm still alive now!" said Jennie.

"I'm sorry" that's the only thing Irene could say to Jennie. 

"Water please?" said Irene. 

Jennie quickly give Irene a glass of water. is quiet dry though she only passed out for about 3 hours. She is curious if there is good news while she passed out. 

But before Irene could say anything, Jennie said what she really need right now is rest. As for the rest, Jennie will take care of it. 

Irene wanted to argue more of course but it was too late. Jennie get out from the room and Irene could see she is talking with Amber right now. Though she insisted to know what happened, it seems that her energy still too low and what she need right now is sleep.

Soon not after that, dark took her away from the reality. 

While Irene went back to sleep, Jennie on the other hand is busy with Amber. 

"Good news I could give you for now is Wendy still alive. I talked to Krystal and she said she will give full protection for Wendy and Irene"

"Can't you just stay with us? I don't trust anyone other than you and Krystal"

"I'm sorry, Jennie-sshi. I need to go back to the bureu. They need me to find Seulgi" 

"Talking about Seulgi. Is she still alive?"

"We all hope for the best, Jennie-sshi" said Amber assuring Jennie she will do the best.

Jennie can feel Amber is not very sure too. She's hiding doubt behind her assuring smile and Jennie hates that because it only mean she need to say the same thing to Irene.

Making the already fragile girl even more fragile and hurt. 

"Just...make sure you find Seulgi. I have many things to say to her"

Amber nodded and excuse herself. Leaving Jennie with frustration. In this situation all she need right now is Kim Jisoo. Where the is that girl anyway? 

~~~

"What does this Chanyeol guy wants from Seulgi? Revenge?"

"We don't know for sure but right now I know Seulgi is trying to gather many informations from Chanyeol. But I can't also gurantee if she is safe" said Krystal. 

As she promised before, Krystal told Sunmi everything that happened to Seulgi. Sure Sunmi is quiet surprise but it wasn't like her first time hearing this. Seulgi being kidnapped. Seulgi being tortured.

Nothing is new to her but it's her first time hear someone putting big revenge on her. 

Chanyeol is a new name in her ears. 

"I hope you will find Seulgi fast, Krystal-sshi. Lot of people love her and all of them would probably want to see her come home very soon" said Sunmi.

"I will do my job properly, Sunmi-sshi. I'll excuse myself for now and I count on you to take care of Wendy while I'm gone. Oh and for your information Irene has awake. You would probably want to know that" 

Sunmi nodded and smile.

One problem has been solve. Now it's time for Krystal to be focusing on Seulgi. She's hoping Seulgi would give her hints to find her. Therefor it will be more easier for her to find her.

And bring her back to her love ones. 

Walking back to her car, Krystal took a deep breathe and call Amber. 

"I'm at the bureu" said Amber without saying hello which is very usual for both of them.

"Is there any news?"

"Sadly no" Krystal bite her lips and groaned in frustration. 

Damn it, Seul! Could you give me someting? At least just to tell me you're still alive, thought Krystal.

"Keep an eye on every CCTV we have on the street. CCTVs are our only hope for now"

"Okay. Be careful on the road"

"I will"

Meanwhile there are people who is trying their best to find certain girl, the one they are looking for is trying her best to stay alive. By doing terrible things she hadn't done before. 

Something even worse than fighting in illegal fight. 

Going inside to her old house, the place where she grew up, she was hoping Mr. Kim isn't in the house. 

Her movement aare being watch by Jessi who really keep her eyes on her. She was told to search for the diamonds which she didn't where Mr Kim had put it.

"If I heard you hit Yeri pretty bad, I will make sure to kill you first once I got out from this," threatned Seulgi which earn a chukcle from Jessi.

"You won't even get the chance to do that, Kang. NOw find it!"

"Kang Seulgi"

That fatherly voice came out from the room, which Seulgi knew as his room with Mrs. Kim. Glad to know that Mrs. Kim isn't in the house but just to see Mr. Kim in the house make her scared. 

She is scared if Jessi will try to hurt him or do anything stupid. 

One thing for sure is that her mission here is to find that diamonds or maybe no but at the same time she have to make sure Mr Kim is alright. 

She need to protect that old man and herself too. 

"Appa" 

Yes. It's been awhile since the last time she said that word and she have to be honest she miss that old man very much.

"You look terrible, child" 

"Appa, listen to me. You're not safe. Just tell me where you hide it and I'll go" said Seulgi.

Mr. Kim knew what Seulgi reffering to. He glance at Jessi who are looking at him very intensely. 

It's a matter of death right now. It's gambling. To safe Seulgi or the diamond.

"Don't do anything stupid, Mr Kim. You know this house is surrounded by people who could kill you anytime right now" said Jessi and Seulgi agreed with her.

"Tell Chanyeol he won't get what he wants"

"Appa!" 

BANG!

Seulgi couldn't believe what she saw. Or more like she doesn't want to believe what she saw right now. 

Here she saw the man lying on the floor, with pool of bloods surrounding him. Eyes looking nowhere as he trying to back to life. Seulgi went to Mr Kim, begging him to stay with her.

This is not what she wants. This is not how everything should end. No.

This is too cruel. 

"Appa! No! No! You stay with me. Stay with me! Don't leave me dont!"

Seulgi pleaded and shaking his body but she didn't get any respond from him. 

The plan is easy. Find the diamond and no one gets hurt. Or that was what Chanyeol promise her. 

She doesn't understand why Mr Kim had to keep the diamonds. Why he protect that diamonds. If only Mr Kim tells her, he still be alive right now. 

All of the anger inside her put together into a big ball ready to explode like a bomb. And she targeted Jessi. The girl who killed her father. Her hands clench toegether hard and is ready to kill Jessi right now.

But before she could even act, a cold hard metal aimed right infront of her face. Eyes staring dagger to Jessi and she isn't afraid to die now. Because the man who taught her to fight would never told her to stand down in any fight. 

She would do anything to honor him right now but what hold her is too powerful.

"Do anything stupid, you'll die with your girlfriend" saaid Jessi. 

It only make Seulgi even more angry and she scream in frustration as she running around the house, searching for that damn diamonds.

She went inside Mr Kim's room, searching around that small room and ended up in the closet with a metal box. It's a security box with passcode in it. Seulgi have the feeling that Mr Kim hidden the diamonds inside this box.

"You found it. Now let's go"

~~~

"Do you think Seulgi will give us any hints?"

"She's smart. She will do anything to get back to Irene. You know that" said Krystal.

At the bureu, none of Krystal's man stop searching for Seulgi. They are busy with their own laptops, searching for Seulgi's possible locations. But until two hours of searching, they found none. 

Krystal began to get frustarated. She is sure that Chanyeol is very professional and by that she really need to be careful on finding Seulgi. Who would know that Chanyeol probably haveeyes watching ever move their make. 

With this stressful mission, her body began to be so intense and she could feel her body starting to lose its energy. But nonetheless, she didn't care. What she care right now is finding Seulgi. 

A soft touche on her shoulder giving massage to loosen up her shoulder making her smile a little. She know that person enough to make her turn around and put her head on the girl chest. 

In the midst of intense situation, all she need is a comfort from the girl she love the most. It is of course, Amber Liu. 

"Do you think I will find her?"

"You will. Like how you found me durinng the war in Vietnam" 

Krystal remembered that war. The war that takes a month for her to finally get Amber back. After being seperated and Amber being a ghost in the war. So that she will be able to kill all of the Black Mamba, human trafficking organization in Vietnam. 

Finally found her only to exaggerate achievement.s. 

It was a very hard one month for her yet Amber make it so easy and light the moment they met. 

Maybe right now she could still find Seulgi. Only that it will probably takes a lot of effort and time. 

"Ma'am! We receive a phone call. There is a murder in Gangwon street"

"Who's the caller?"

"Kim Yerim-sshi. She's a college student"

"That's Seulgi sister!" said Krystal.

"Put it on the speaker" Krystal command. 

"This is 119 what is your emergency?"
"M-my dad, s-someone m-murder him"
"Where is your location, kid?"
"Gangwon street 23-5"
"Did you see anyone around your house?"
"M-my sister, s-she came by. B-but she look weird"
"Weird? Do you think she killed your father?"
"No. No. That's impossible"

"The plice is on their way, kid. Hang on"

Like there is something being lifted up from her chest, Krystal finally could breathe properly. At last! Something bright came in. There is hope that Seulgi is still alive based on what her sister said earlier. 

Krystal take a glance at Amber with hope could be seen onin her eyes. She curlp up a smile and run as fast as she could to her car followed by Amber at the back. 

It's time to search for hints. 

 

"Do you really think this is the real diamonds?"

Seulgi shrugged it off because she didn't care about that. What she care the most is she will kill Chanyeol and Jessi. Jessi will be the first.

"This is not just diamonds, Seulgi. If you ever thought this is just an ordinary diamonds then you are so dumb"

"I don't care what is. What I care is killing you both" said Seulgi sending eyes dagger at Jessi and Chanyeol.

Her ambitious only make Chanyeol and Jessi laugh. Well actually it just Chanyeol while Jessi just smirk on her way out from the room they kept Seulgi in. 

"You won't get that chance to do that, Seulgi. Believe me"

Seuldi didn't say anything. 

"Tomorrow you will help me with something, Kang. Make sure you stay fit because you will be facing you're old friends"

"My old friends? Who?"

"You'll see" said Chanyeol smirking eviliy.

"Ya!!! Comeback! you!!!"

To be honest, Seulgi wanted to know badly about those diamonds. Mr Kim won't sacrifice his own life for diamonds. Sure thing there is something more in those diamonds.

What is it?

She is a fool for letting anger drawn her. She should had asked what is in those diamonds. But she doubt Chanyeol would tell her. 

And now she is left with nothing. 

She need to connect all the dots but still it doesn't match anything. Sure those diamonds are very important for Chaneyol. So she doubt it was because of money. Maybe there is secret hiding in those diamonds.

Secrets that only Chanyeol and Jessi know.

Probably Chang Wook and Mr Kim too.

But why Mr Kim? Why does it has to be Mr Kim?

"Do you have any information regarding your father? What he did in the past? Or anything?"

"I don't know. For what I know is that Seulgi unnie won't do this. It wasn't her who hit me. It was someone else"

"We know Yeri. We believe Seulgi is being played by the one who kidnapped her"

"I heard something before. Truthfully I tend to eavedropping the conversation my dad had in the past. It's about Seulgi unnie"

Krystal gave a look to Amber.

"Continue"

"Dad was mad knowing she joined the illegal fight in the past because it's true that Seulgi has make contact with Chang Wook who I heard was my dad long time drug dealer friend"

"So they were friend?"

"Yes. That's also one of the reason why my dad took Seulgi as his daughter because my dad was trying to protect Seulgi unnie from Chang Wook. Whom he knew had done terrible things"

"Your dad has stop playing drugs before you were born, right?"

"Yes. He thought Seulgi unnie finally free from Chang Wook but only to get notice by Seulgi unnie herself that she was trapped with Chang Wook"

Now that Krystal and Amber finally have some information about Chang Wook's past and that could probably lead to Seulgi, she need to know what was Chanyeol came for to this house and bring Seulgi here with him.

"Do you heard anything else? Something that might be important to Chang Wook?"

"I don't know actually but dad mention about diamonds two days ago. He was talking in the phone with a guy name Yunho. Saying that he need to sell this diamonds which contain some information about the black market"

"Black market was the place where Chang Wook sell all his drugs!" said Krystal.

"Chanyeol is trying to sell his drugs to the black market and build drugs empire from there" Amber added.

"Seulgi is in deep trouble"

 

Sorry for the long waited chapter. I just couldn't find the perfect story to continue this. But eventually I got one. Hope you guys still like it and wait for this story to end. Because well, I will give lot of fluffy Seulgi and Irene. Hopefully I could end this story by January 2021. Promise I will bring Seulgi and Irene back together. Do you guys have any suggestion to where I should bring this story? I mean any idea for the next chapter? Let me know if you guys have. Have a nice day and stay healthy!