Surprise

Knocked Out

Should Irene blame herself for being selfish? For days she keep on coming back and forth from campus to the hospital. Never step foot in Jennie's house ever since then.

Well, she can't help it. Feeling anxious and worried at the same time. Being far away from Seulgi made her anxious and she can't seem to focus on study. Seulgi scolded her when Jisoo told about Irene being distracted during lecturer.

Like a kid, Irene had her head hanging down, feeling guilty for making Seulgi mad at her. And so she promise she will focus herself during lecturer since then.

She can't really promise Seulgi about that but she tried at least. 

And just like other days, Irene will visit Seulgi after her lecturer. Well basically she sleep there with Seulgi and Wendy stay at home. The bunny insisted though. So there is nothing Wendy can do.

Today Seulgi will get discharge from the hospital.

A happy and good news for everyone. 

Krystal offered to pick her up since she didn't have time to visit Seulgi. Too many things she need to work in the office and her boss killing her with that since she will get fired soon.

But before she actually go fired, Krystal had sent her boss her resignation letter. Even though she didn't really care being fired but her pride just eat her alive. 

She did what she had to and she wanted to get honored because of that. Despite getting fired, why not resigning? Amber agreed with Krystal though. 

The detective wasn't at fault since the goverment are really restricted her movement. 

Seulgi told Krystal she didn't have to pick her up but just like Irene, the girl insisted and you really don't want to deal with angry Krystal.

So Seulgi let Krystal do whatever she want. 

While waiting for Irene, Seulgi has changed her clothes into her casual outfit. With only black t- and black jogger with her converse shoes, she is ready to go. 

Wendy and Krystal are waiting together inside the VIP room. Sadly, Sunmi can't see her get discharge because apparently she need to attend a meeting with her senior and other residents.

But Sunmi promise she will visit Seulgi's house once her shift is over. 

"Hey, Seulgi" Krystal called which earn a hummed from the monolid girl who are busy smiling to whatever she seeing or reading on her phone.

"When will your girlfriend come? It's almost pass five already"

"She said she's near the hospital. FYI, she's not my girlfriend you know" 

What will happen if the earth stop moving? No one can even imagine that happening. That obviously how Wendy and Krystal feel the moment they heard that.

Okay. So basically Seulgi spend almost a week in the hospital and it goes the same way with Irene. Yet they haven't tied the knot between they? 

How come? 

Wendy who were drinking her water can't help but to burst out the water in and coughed. Surprise to hear the news. 

"No need to be so shock, Seungwan. The earth still moving" said Seulgi joking. 

"Ya! You pathetic coward, ! After all that lovey-dovey action which I'm sorry but I need to be honest it was disgusting and I almost puked because the two of you. Right now you're telling me you both aren't girlfriend and girlfriend...YET?!" 

Seulgi calmly nodded. Grinned anoying the hell out of Wendy. 

Meanwhile, the detective could only scouf in disbelief. 

Only that they didn't know what Seulgi had in her mind for a perfect confession and a surprise for Irene. 

When Wendy was about to burst the anger inside her, the door to Seulgi's room open. Reveal a petite girl wearing her long sleeves white t-shirt  with skinny jeans and her hair is tied in a messy bun.

But overall she still look so cute since she had left her rounded glasses.

The moment Seulgi saw her, she greeted the law student with her beautiful eyes smile.

"Sorry I'm late. The traffic quiet busy today" said Irene as she walk approaching the bear who has been waiting to get hug from the bunny. 

"It's okay. We just had some CHAT while waiting for you" said Wendy who got cursed silently from Seulgi who were hugging Irene. 

"Oh, really? What did you guys talked about?" said Irene.

"Nothing much. Let's go? I miss my house" said Seulgi pouting and Irene can't help but to squeeze those chubby cheeks.

"Alright. Let's go?"

~~~

"Alright. Jisoo is here. Well I don't know about them. Probably in bed right now. *chuckles. Okay. Be careful" 

Jennie ended the call with a smile on her face and put down her phone to the nightstand beside her bed.

"Irene won't be home?" Jisoo asked.

"No. She will stay in Seulgi for awhile" said Jennie as she hug sided Jisoo who are sitting on the bed together with her.

"You know, she will move in with Seulgi soon" Jennie nodded with a pout on her face.

"Hey. That will be great. I get to have you all for myself everyday" said Jisoo with a smirk on her face as she trying to wrap her hand around Jennie's waist, attempting to seduce the girl.

Well, it's dark already and they had dinner at 6, so why not?

Jennie chuckle as she play along with Jisoo. She pull Jisoo which made the girl sitting on her lap and she smirk in victory when she saw Jisoo a bit startled.

"What's wrong? Isn't this what you want?" Jennie asked, smirking. 

Jisoo can't help but gulp. Feeling abit nervous with Jennie's behavior. It wasn't like she never did that 'thing' with Jennie.

But obviously with Jennie husky and deep voice, no one can't hide their nervous.

After all, it's been awhile since they cuddle like this. No. They did  drunk like...so not long ago...if Jisoo can remember.

Jennie cupped Jisoo's cheeks with her both hands and pull the petite girl closer to her face.

Closiing the gap between them as they finally felt each other lips touching against each other.

Both girls going for dominance but Jennie is way too strong for Jisoo.

And it goes with Jennie winning in victory as Jisoo open slightly to let Jennie in. 

Lips to lips, tongue to tongue. LIke it wasn't enough, Jennie trails her lips down to Jisoo's neck.

some spots, made sure that she left some hickeys there and there as she listen to Jisoo's moans filling the whole bedroom. 

"J-Jennie" Jennie only hum as she continues what she is doing. 

"Aren't you going to see Seulgi?" 

Hearing that name, made Jennie stop what she is doing and pull her head to stare at Jisoo.

Truthfully, she hasn't seen Seulgi ever since the girl woke up. She really don't have the guts to see her.

More like she still hate the monolid girl for making Irene suffered.

But Jennie had promised Irene she will visit Seulgi. Only that she didn't know when she is ready.

Because just hearing her name being said, made her boiled with anger sometimes.

Just like now. Jisoo had ruined their moment as she leaned her back to the top of the bed frame. 

Didn't have the urge to continue what she was doing. 

Jisoo notice the changes in Jennie's behavior. They talked about this before but Jisoo always told Jennie it wasn't nice to act like that.

But well Jennie can't help it. Irene suffered because of her and even though she had tolerated everything because she doesn't want to get into a fight with Irene, she still can't hide the anger inside her.

"I know how much you hate her but. Jennie. Look at me" said Jisoo as he tilted Jennie's chin upward.

Wanting the brunnette girl to look at her. 

Jennie eyes look so beautiful even though she can slightly see anger hidden behind those brown eyes. 

She caress Jenni's hair gently as she look into Jennie's eyes deeply.

"Slowly. It will takes time for you to accept everything. But whether you want it or not, Irene love her and I guess they will soon taking thei relationship in the next level" 

Upon hearing that, Jennie sigh. Well, she can't deny it though. Jisoo's right.

She can see the way Irene look into Seulgi's eyes, doing stupid things for Seulgi and everything. It only meant Irene love her so much. 

That she willing to do anything for Seulgi.

Eventually maybe, they will end up together for the rest of their life. 

Jennie know Irene so well and that girl is very loyal to everyone. Including the people she love.

"Will you at least try?" Jisoo asked gently as she caress Jennie's cheeks.

It's not that she will give up but seeing how Jisoo pleaded her almost everytime they talk about this topic.

And she doesn't want Jisoo do this again and again like a broken record.

Jennie sigh as she nodded gently and Jisoo smile.

Pulling her into a hug and then pulled away with a mischevious smile on her face.

"What?" Jennie with her eyebrows furrowed, almost meeting each other.

"Let's continue the movie, shall we?" asked Jisoo seductively with her one eyebrow up.

Jennie giggled as she take both her hands wrapping around Jisoo's neck and pull the petite girl closer, closing the gap between them and...

.

.

.

Well you know what happen next.

~~~

A ringtone ringing after Wendy succesfully enter the passcode to Seulgi's apartment. Well...it's Wendy and Seulgi's apartment but Wendy planning to move out since soon Joy will finish her study and they planning to move in together.

After all, Seulgi will probably ask Irene to move in with her as well. 

The four girls get themself inside the big, cozy, neat apartment. As soon as they get inside, they can smell delicious foods being serve on the dining table. 

Wendy cooked for the four of them. Consider it as a welcome home party for Seulgi.

As soon as they arrive in the dining room located right infront of the kitchen set, Seulgi can't help but to gasped upon seeing the home cook meal on the dining table.

"You cooked all this?" asked Seulgi.

"Don't act like you don't believe it, Seul" 

Which make Krystal and Irene chuckles. 

"Geez. No need to be sensitive, Wendy" Wendy rolled her eyes and chuckles.

"Let's dig in everyone!"

With Seulgi still having a hard time to eat since she can't use her right arm yet, Irene as the kindest person in the world, help the monolid girl to eat.

Wendy can't help but to be jealous because her girlfriend, Joy, rarely do that kind of things when they were together.

Krystal on the other side can't help but to smile seeing how lovely the unofficial couple is.

She and Amber are in the process of starting over. 

It may not be easy  for Krystal since she still suffer with her past. But she promise Amber to try and Amber promise to stay by her side. They will deal with it together this time.

And Krystal really happy because now she didn't have to be alone anymore. 

Meanwhile, the police department are currently searching for the sniper who came that day. Krystal almost become the crime suspect for getting help from unofficial goverment enforcement.

But they can't find any evidence to claim that Krystal is guilty. Krystal is smart. She clean everything before the police can't even touch anything. 

After they finished eating dinner, Wendy and Irene volunteers to clean the dishes. 

Seulgi invited Krystal to star gazing in the second floor of her apartment. She have a small balcony with one wooden table and two wooden chairs.

Wendy and Seulgi used to sit there to relax a bit after a tough day. 

As soon as Krystal step foot in the balcony, she amaze with the beautiful view. She can see Namsan Tower and Hangang River from where Seulgi place is. 

She thinking maybe she should buy a apartment in here for investment. 

"You have a nice view up here" 

"I didn't wasted my 2 billion won for nothing, detective" Krystal chuckles. 

Both of them went to the railing at the end of the balcony, admiring the beautiful stars in the sky.

They stay in silent for awhile, feeling the cold wind breeze touching their skins.

"Detective"

"Yes?" 

"I've been wanting to ask you this" said Seulgi turning her head to her side, facing Krystal who look at her, waiting. 

"The sniper. Who was it? I'm aware you weren't allowed to-"

"My ex" said Krystal not letting Seulgi to finish her sentence.

Krystal can read how confuse Seulgi is and she scouf.

"I asked her help since she's the best sniper in Korea. I don't believe the goverment anymore"

Seulgi nodded as she understand why Krystal did that.

The goverment weren't helpful at all. It seems like they didn't care with this problem at all.

Including Krystal boss in the police department.

Krystal had lost her trust with the goverment ever since she retired from the marine. But she decided to get a job as a detective because she need to find out who the hell Amber working with.

And she need to capture the gang but apparently Amber had killed them all with her long gun. Ever since rather then quit her job, she decided to work as a detective since she had lost her company. 

After all she have the skill to be a detective. 

"She did aim my right arm and not my head but still...she almost made the doctors cut my arm!" 

Krystal laugh with the jokes and nudges Seulgi's body.

"Glad you have her" Krystal chuckles.

~~~

The two girls in the kitchen are still busy cleaning up the dishes.

They exchange several topics, starting from their studies and they're plan after graduate.

Wendy is planning to work in a musical theater since someone had offered her a job there. 

It's a good opportunity considering Wendy have amazing talents in singing, dancing, and acting.

While for Irene, she planning to visit her parent in her hometown while waiting to get accepted in one of the famour law firm in South Korea. 

"How about your girlfriend?"

"Oh, Joy. She will finish her study as a pilot one month before our graduation"

"Oh, that's great! You both can finally be together" Wendy nodded.

"We're planning to move in together"

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I'm going to move oout from here. Feel free to stay here with Seulgi"

Hearing that made Irene blush uncontrobally since they haven't talk about it yet.

Not to mention, Seulgi also haven't talk about their relationship status.

Which...Irene is okay with it.

They didn't want to rush thing but...*Hey, Irene. The two of you already had

Well, Irene wanted Seulgi to make the first move so...she will wait.

Seeing the blushing bunny made Wendy smirk upon finishing the last plate. 

~~~

"So Wendy going to stay in Yeri's house?"

"Yeah. I told her it'f fine if she wanted to sleep here but you know, Wendy" 

Irene nodded.

After Krystal and Wendy left, both of them cuddling on the comfortable couch in Seulgi's living room.

Both of them wanted to watch a movie since Irene keep on telling Seulgi this incredible movie called 'Warrior Nuns' on netflix.

So they decided to sit on the couch, Seulgi's left arm wrapped perfectly around Irene's waist.

While Irene have both hands wrapped aorund Seulgi's waist and her head rest on Seulgi's chest. 

The movie playing from the projector rays through the wall and they watch it in silent.

None of them talk but then Seulgi decided to broke the silent since she's not the type of person who enjoy movies.

"Hey, Irene" 

"Mmm?" 

"What do you think of vacation? After graduating?"

Talking about vacation, Irene pull herself away from Seulgi, staring at her. Well, the last time Irene went on a vacation was five years ago with Jennie's family..

After that, she rarely go on a vacation. 

She planning to visit her parent.

"I was planning to visit my parent" 

"Oh, really?" Irene nodded. 

Seulgi sigh.

She have plan that she had prepared long time ago. 

A vacation to Rome. She had bought the tickets for both of them.

Guess she will postpone it.

And Irene seems to notice the disappointment on Seulgis face.

She tilted Seulgi's chin upward, telling her to look in the eyes.

"What is it?" 

"Nothing" 

"Come on, Seul"

"Nothing, really" 

Irene can sense Seulgi is lying. Like she's holding something.

She lean her back to the back of the couch, trying to find out why Seulgi acting like that.

"You're mad because I want to visit my parent?"

"NO!" said Seulgi with her eyes widen. Surprise with the sudden question.

"Then?" 

Seulgi sigh. 

How come she always win inside the ring but she can't win over Irene's dominance?

"I bought us two tickets to Rome. As your present for finally graduating"

It took seconds for Irene to process what Seulgi had said.

Tickets? As she meant as airplane tickets?

To Rome?

WHAT?!

When Irene didn't gave Seulgi any respond, Seulgi became confuse.

"W-what's wrong?"

"Rome?" 

Seulgi nodded a bit hesitated.

But then the next thing Irene do really surprise her.

Irene jump around the living room, being so excited with the sudden news.

Like a little kid who just received toys a s presents.

"I always wanted to go to rome! My mom always talks about St. Basilika Petrus in Rome! Gosh, Seulgi! I love you, I love you, I love you so much!"

said Irene forgetting that she squeezing Seulgi too hard that it made Seulgi flinch due to the pain in her chest.

Still, her chest needs time to recovery.

But going to Rome won't be a problem for her. After all, Sunmi just told her to take bed rest and since she can still sleep on bed during her vacation, well let's go!

She probably will get slap on her face for being so reckless and such a childish. The monolid girl didn't really care though. 

"Oh my, I'm sorry! I forgot you hurt your ch-"

Irene blabbering too much that Seulgi have to shut by kissing her...again.

It didn't matter actually. Seulgi willing to kiss those soft and sweet lips of Irene. 

The kiss took minutes of sensual and passionate kiss under the dim light of Seulgi's living room.

Making it even more romantic and y. 

During the kiss, Irene can sense that Seulgi is smiling and so she pull away from the kiss.

Wondering why Seulgi smiling.

"Wae?" 

"You're blabbering too much. Can't help but to kiss you everytime you do it" said Seulgi and Irene smiled.

"Well I don't mind kissing your lips everyday, everyminute, everyhour" 

"Then when can we find money for living?" Seulgi asked which earn a smack on her shoulder.

And the couple laugh through the air before continue what they did awhile ago.

Drowning themself into a passionate and sensual kiss as the heat running between them.

Feeling the most happiest couple in the world and the day pass by with them, sleeping on the couch together. 

 

Hi! Sorry about the late update! I usually update everyday but since Irene and Seulgi debut, I'm being distrcated by their promotion. Well, it's rare for me to see SM finally giving one of their GG full promotion. I mean, Irene and Seulgi really did a lot of things after they released the MV. I'm amaze with SM also mad at them for delaying the MV. Nevertheless, yes I got disracted because of them but I didn't abandone this story of course! Okay, so how as it? I'm thinking of two more chapter and them I'm out. I will make new stroy again. Since next week will be my first day in college, of course I'm still doing it online, I'm trying to make schedule so that I can still work on my study also writing stories in here. Writing is like my healing time so I think I won't go hiatus for the time being. Okay so anyway! Hope you guys enjoy! See you soon and stay safe.