Traumatize

Knocked Out

"Emergency patients will come in 5 mintues. Both patient is females and have trauma injuries on some part of her body. Blood pressure is normal and her eyes is still responding. Possible of broken ribs and also she suffering from gunshot on her right arm. The second patient are currently unconcious and suffering with dehydration"

"Where this patient came from? Gunshot in South Korea? What is this? North Korea ambush?" 

"I don't know, Dr. Sunmi" 

Putting on her white coat and at the same time walking together with one of her juniors to the emergency room. She was called for emergency patients coming in. 

For her it's nothing different from the other days. Random patients coming in to the ER with severe injuries and sometimes not life threatening. But as a doctor, whether it's and not life threatening, she need to do the best to save the patients life.

She had took an oath for it and no she won't waste it. 

Just at the same time when she arrived in the ER, the patient come in rushing on the hospital bed with two other medical team escorting the patient into the ER.

Once she lays her eyes on who the patient is, she can't help but gasp. Completely shock with the person lying down on the hospital bed, cover with fresh blood. 

"What is it doctor? Do you know the patient?" asked her junior.

"She's my friend. Oh my gosh, Seulgi! What happened?" said Sunmi completely concern with current situatioin on Seulgi.

"There is another patient coming in" 

Another hospital bed coming in with another female patient lying there looking so pale. 

"Alright, this patient need emergency operation. Call the trauma surgeon. Solar please prepare the OR right away" 

"Yes, doctor" 

As Sunmi see Seulgi's bed being move, she move to the other patient. Examinate her. Pulse, blood pressure, heart beat. Everything look fine. But she need to run some test with her blood. Making sure the inner organs are okay.

"Let's run some blood test on her" said Sunmi to the nurses.

Couple of other nurses and her junior, help to move the patient to one of the ER cubicles. 

Sunmi was about to run over to the OR, to check up on Seulgi and see the trauma surgeon for Seulgi vitals.

But she stop when she heard someone call her name

"Sunmi!" 

"Wendy? Are you okay? you have a cut on your lips!" 

"It's okay. It's not hurt compare to Seulgi's injury" said Wendy and Sunmi agree though.

"Is Seulgi will be alright? She was shot on her right arm. Sunmi please he-"

Sunmi squeeze both Wendy's hand and bend down to her eye level. Staring at Wendy's eyes which look teary and full of worried. 

"I'll make sure she's alright. I will ask the nurses to treat your cut. I will go to the OR now. Will you please wait for me and Seulgi?" 

Wendy nodded and squeeze Sunmi's hands for a sign of encouragement. 

Once Sunmi is sure Wendy is calming down, she call one of the nurses in the nurse station to help Wendy with her wounds. 

And then she rush herself to the OR.

~~~ 

Irene POV

Feeling abit sore on some part of my body, I still push myself to wake up from a deep sleep. Blinking my eyes several times before finally opening my eyes.

Welcoming myself back from the sleep. My head still hurt but it's bearable. The moment my eyes are adjusting to the bright light, I can blurry see a person standing right beside me.

Now that I realize I'm lying down on the bed and the smell of antibiotics, I'm in the hospital. 

With an IV attach to my hand and the hospital gown I'm currently wearing. 

Why? What happened?

"Irene?" 

The voice I've been wanting to hear so bad. I realize she's the one that standing beside my bed. Staring at me with both eyes looking so worried. 

Her fingers went to my face, caress me carefully. Like I'm a fragile thing that need extra careful. I smile upon feeling the softness of her fingers on my skin. 

Been wanting to feel that soft skin on my skin since she left me. 

"Irene?" she called again. 

But weirdly, I can't move my lips. Like I'm being paralyze. I'm trying to call her but I can't. 

My eyes looking around, trying to get some of the medical team to help me.

"Irene? Are you okay?" she asked.

Again, I can't speak. I wanted to tell her I'm okay but my lips are paralyze. I wanted to tell her I love her but I can't.

Why? What's happening? 

Then suddenly a man in black suit and a hat on his head, stood right behind Seulgi.

I can't seem to see his face but once I focus my eyes on him, I could vividly see his face.

Cover with blood with her red eyes, staring evily at Seulgi. It seems that Seulgi didn't realize his presence. 

I'm trying so hard to tell her that someone else is standing behind her. 

Still trying to move my body but I can't. What worse is that I see my hands being cuff on the hospital bed rails. 

A sudden flash of memories runs inside my mind.

The memories of me, Wendy, and Seulgi being kept inside the white, humid, stink, and cold room. Both me and Wendy were cuff on a pipe, while Seulgi sitting on the wooden chair. Hands and legs are cuff.

Lightning flash through my mind, moving me to the harbor. Where me and Wendy are waiting inside the van, watching the outside view. Which has already change into a war zone.

Police officers cover themself behind their cars door covering themself from the gun fire. From inside the van I could see Seulgi on the other side of the road, standing infront of Chang Wook with gun pointing right on her head.

I wanted to close my eyes but I can't. I can't close them even the scene infront of me is so brutal. Then I heard a loud gunshot.

With both eyes I've witness everything that happening outside.

Seulgi being shot right on her head. Falling down to the ground in slow motion and I get up from my sit was about to get out from the van but then I feel like being away from the scene into a black hole.

It went so fast and I went back to the hospital bed. No Seulgi standing beside my bed. Just me and the empty ER. 

This time I try to move my body and I realize my hands are free. I gulp in nervous but manage to get myself out from the hospital bed. 

"Seulgi?" I'm shock that I can actually speak this time.

Once my feet land on the floor, I flind alittle as I can feel how cold the floor is.

"Irene?" 

"Seulgi?! Where are you?" 

I can hear her sound from distant. Calling my name and the voice came from...I don't know exactly where. 

Despite that, I walk around the ER and there is no one in there. 

"Seulgi? Tell me where you are" 

"Irene!" 

It came from my left side, which are leading me to a dark hallway. Different from hospital hallway.

But I didn't mind and just keep moving. As long as I get to see Seulgi.

I'm willing to do anything.

I miss her and scared at the same time.

When I finally arrived at the end of the hallway, there is a metal door. 

"Irene?" 

"Seulgi?!"

I try to open the door, turning left and right of the door knob. As I begin to panic, I push myself to the door. Hoping it will open and it did. 

Only to reveal an empty white room with Seulgi sitting in the center of the room. 

She's covering with blood, hanging her head down. Looking so weak and hopeless.

She look like a complete mess.

"Seulgi?" 

No answer. 

"Seulgi?" 

My feet trying to move but I can't get myself getting closer to Seulgi.

I feel like I'm moving backward as the vision of Seulgi starting to grow smaller and smaller.

"No! Seulgi! Seulgi! NO!" 

And then I heard another gunshot. My body trembles. Shaking so hard due to the loud sound. When I open my eyes, I got to see Chang Wook again. 

A loud tud is heard, echoing inside the empty room. I can see he's punching and punching like there is no tomorrow. The victim is none other than Seulgi.

I'm trying so hard to move but once again my hands are cuff. I can't move nor speak because a tape covering my mouth. 

Seulgi sitting on the wooden chair hopelessly as she receiving the punches from Chang Wook.

Didn't even try to do anything because obviously she can't do anything with both hands and legs are cuff.

I cried upong seeing the scene infront of me. 

Pleading for it to finish. And just like other scene, a loud gunshot were heard and that's when I can finally scream.

End of Irene POV

"AHHHHH!" 

"Irene! Irene!" 

The girl were lying on the hospital bed moving her body to the left and right. Feeling anxious. But she were unconcious earlier. With her body sweating, she seem to having a nightmare.

Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose are there seeing the girl on the bed.

Jennie tried to call Irene's name several time but the girl never wakes up.

Until now. Irene finally open her eyes wide, looking so shock and anxious.

"NO! SEULGI! NO! DON'T SHOOT HER! NO! DON'T!" 

"IRENE! IT'S ME JENNIE!"

"NO! SEULGI! NO!!!!"

Jennie try to shake her body in order to wake the girl up from her day dreaming. 

"IRENE! IRENE!" Jennie voice filling the hospital ward. 

Trying to win her voice over Irene. In order to make her calm down and realize anything that she seeing wasn't real.

What happened to her must be tragics and she's being traumatize because of it.

Jennie clearly understand that and as her best friend, she's trying to wake her up.

"No! Seulgi! H-He's going to shoot her! Don't!"

"Irene! Listen to me! You're having a nightmare, okay? It wasn't real! Seulgi's okay!" 

"S-she is?" said Irene with her voice still trembling. 

Jennie can feel Irene's body getting more relax from shaking. She also getting her breathing more relax.

It pain her to see Irene like this. Before she was mad but right now all she's feeling is sympathy.

Right now, she's witnessing how powerful love could be. That making anyone who fall inlove willing to do anything for their love ones.

Doesn't mean her love for Jisoo is nothing. Seeing how much Irene love Seulgi....it just beautiful yet so tragic.

She pitty her best friend. For having such a tragic first love.

But nevertheless, she can't do anything about that because Irene love Seulgi. As much as she love herself and her best friend.

"She's okay?" Irene asked once again with her teary eyes and tired eyelids.

"Yes, Irene. She's okay" said Jennie softly and caressing Irene's back gently.

"O-Okay" said Irene before she go back to sleep. 

All the four girls let out a big sigh. Truthfully they were scared. Witnessing with their own eyes, watching Irene shaking body and fear was shown all over her face.

It was a rare sight for them because they always knew Irene is a calm and soft person.

Never once afraid of anything. This is their first time seeing Irene afraid of losing something. But in this situation she's afraid of losing someone.

Someone she truly care for.

"Do you think Irene will be alright?" Lisa asked  still feeling worried.

"She will. We will help her" said Jennie still not letting go her gaze on Irene.

A really good girlfriend and caring, Kim Jisoo she is. She patted Jennie's back and pull her girlfriend head to rest on her shoulder.

Jisoo also knew how much Jennie had been through only for Irene. She understand how much Jennie love Irene. Their relationship is like sister and sister. Not sister by blood but they are bond with their heart.

It's beautiful and that is why Jisoo fell for Jennie.

~~~

Sitting rihgt infront of the OR, waiting patiencely yet can't hide but to feel worried.

Two girls sitting there in silent. Thinking of what is happening inside the OR.

Krystal came after she dealing with her head officer. Seems like she's going to get some trouble.

Because what she did back then, calling asniper and letting the snipers to take shot, none of it was legal.

The detective disobey her orders and yes she will get some trouble later. 

But it doesn't matter compare to what Seulgi had been through. After all she owe the fighter everything. If it wasn't because of her, she won't ever managed to catch Chang Wook.

Well in this case, he died but Krystal managed to capture his men and she will interogate them tomorrow morning.

She made a deal with her boss that she will finish what she start and then after that the police department can do anything they want on her.

That's the deal and her boss can't disagree with her or reject the deal. Becaue Krystal is the leading officer in this case and she's the only person who knows every details of the case. 

So her boss agreed with the deal. 

Beside that she also have something to deal with before she came rushing to the hospital. Of course Amber was waiting for her in the police department lobby.

Waiting with her casual outfit, still looking the same when Krystal left her. 

They talked a bit and Amber asked her if she can drive her to the hospital. But Krystal denied. Still feeling uncomfortable around Amber despite her ex  girlfriend had been nice to her.

But Amber understand. 

And so here she is. Sitting with Wendy who has been covering her face with both hands. Feeling worried and anxious.

Then the door to the OR open. Revealing three doctors including Sunmi. Still wearing their operating gown. Krystal and Wendy stand up right away.

"How is she, doctor?" Wendy asked.

"We managed to get the bullet out from her right hand. Good thing no nerves damage on her hand which mean she can move her arm freely after having enough time for rest. In the mean time we had wrapped bandage on her hand. She may not be ablet o move her arm for alittle while but she still can feel her arm. Then we also managed to treat her broken ribs. It was quiet severe but well it was a miracle she can still survive it. For the mean time I suggest for bed rest for a week to let us observe her a little more" said the doctor who probably leading the operation.

Wendy and Krystal bend down their body as a sign of respect and thanks the doctors.

"Sunmi" said Wendy imidietly run towards the older embrace to hug her.

Sunmi wrapped her arms around the shorter girl and patted her back.

Reassuring that everything will be alright. 

And finally after several years kept in Seulgi's horrible life, she, Wendy, and Seulgi can finally take a deep relax breathe.

The monolid girl had been through a lot and Sunmi and Wendy had always been there for her.

Following every steps she took. 

Finally they are at the end of the roads. 

No more illegal fighting, no more hiding, no more secrets, no more wounds, no more hurting.

Finally, Seulgi will heal.

 

Heho! How was it? Hope you guys like it. I was thinking of making a chapter about Krystal and Amber relationship. Will you guys want it? We're almost in the end of this story but again my raging hormones telling me to get this chapter a little bit longer. Just like what I did to my previous story, Fragile. But I don't know what else to write. If you guys have any suggestion, kindly write down in the comments and I would probably have some modification on your ideas. 

And did you guys saw Irene and Seulgi teaser? Damn I was screaming so loud in my room and yes my gay hormone were wild yesterday! Can't help it! Lol. I can't wait for their debut tomorrow! Let's wait and watch it together tomorrow okay? Also let's wait for Wendy's comeback patiencely and with respect. Okay! See you soon!