It's not my fault...

Playboy Meets Troll

You guys arrived at the Amazon Express in an instant. They started choosing partners, while you wanted to go on solo. Since one seat can occupy two and there were five, you got one for yourself. You sat comfortably waiting for the others to get in and the raft to move. 

"You really don't want any partner, huh?" Sunggyu chuckled at you, fidgeting at his seat. "Woohyun, move a bit"

"It's better, at least my bag gets to sit!" You stuck your tongue out, tapping your back pack. The raft started to move, unfortunately the cold water splashed on you. You yelped, "Waaah!"

They laughed at you. The raft continued moving fast, splashing water on each of you. You could barely see a thing because of the splashes. And all you can hear was laughs from you and them, the splashes and your occasional hollers. When the ride ended, you realized why they were laughing. You were soaked wet, while the weren't. Not that much. But you, you were like a wet chick.

"Aish!" You stomped your feet, as you wiped your face with your hand. "This is so unfair. Why am I the only one soaked?"

"HAHAHAHAHHAA! Because of your seat. People in that seat always get soaked." Sungjong snorted while laughing.

You opened your bag, and unfortunately it was soaked wet as well. 'Damn.' You immediately rummaged for your phone, to see if it's still okay. Who knows? Maybe the water broke its system. While checking your phone, you heard and saw some flashes. You looked up to see Myungsoo taking pictures of you. 

"YAH!" You yelled, pointing your phone at him. "Is that camera used to take stolen and embarrassing shots?"

"I've been taking pictures randomly, and you didn't noticed?" He smirked and walked over to you. He took a close up picture of you. And guess what? You looked silly. You were looking at the camera with a bewildered face and wet look. How nice.

You grabbed the camera form him and took pictures of him. You looked through the shots and laughed. He looked twice as silly. Meanwhile, the others were watching you. Sunggyu gave Woohyun a nudge while he had a grin plastered on his face.

"YAH! You were taking pictures of me at the raft too?" You whined, furrowing your eyebrows. "What a stalker!"

"It's not my fault that you always look silly and fun to take stolen shots with!"

 


 

Two days passed, and you were still in school. Supposedly, you're having a break, yet you were one of those students who will have special classes to complete their requirements. Or else, you will not be admitted to Senior year. You were held back not because of academic matters but more on conduct probation and passing of other requirements.

"Ugh... stupid school. It's just conduct." You mumbled, rolling your eyes. You tried to spot any of your friends but, none of them were around. Not that you know of. 'Of course they wouldn't be here. Hana and Sulli are straight A's and goody-two-shoes. Hmm... maybe I'll find Suzy around.'

"Well well well... look who's here." A voice, you didn't want to hear, said. The way she said it sent chills down your spine. "What happened to your straight A's? Sudden flunk?"

You turned around to face her. Your arch-enemy, Im Jangri. She was close to your family, but not to you. You hated her to death, ever since your eyes laid on her. "The school likes me so much. What can I do?" You smirked, "What about you? Oh, I almost forgot. You have no brain, or maybe there is, but it's small as a pea. You're always held back, right?"

"UGH!" She growled, stomping her feet away from you. "You're getting this. I'll get you for this!"

"Clogged coward." You smirked, crossing your arms before entering your classroom. You plopped yourself on your seat, which was at the middle of the classroom. A perfect place for you to sleep. You crossed your arms on the table and rested your head on them.

"Miss Nam! Wake up. You don't want to be held back for another week!" Mr. Yong, your homeroom teacher yelled to wake you up. "Or worse, you'll be held back for a year."

You sat up straight, rubbing your eyes. "It's not my fault that you come to class late. Instead of wasting my time talking, I should save energy."

"Tsk... still y." Jangri muttered, she was sitting behind you. 'Ugh. If it weren't for the sake of my popularity, I'd blurt to the whole campus that this is Woohyun's sister.'

No one knew that you and Woohyun are siblings. And also of your family's social status. Not even the teachers, nor your friends. Only Jangri. Well of course, you knew each other since childhood. And you hated each other since childhood as well. And the principal, who was pretty close to you and your family. 

"Stop bad-mouthing _____." Kyunghee, one of the junior queenkas who happens to be sitting beside Jangri, retaliated. "She has a point, you know."

"Shut up. I'm your friend, you should side with me." Jangri rolled your eyes.

"It's not my fault that everyone chooses me over you." You scoffed. You turned around and flashed her a wide grin.

 


 

"Woohyun! Woo! Hyun!" Sunggyu called out from the practice room. They were getting ready for their concert tour and everyone's was busy practicing. Woohyun entered the practice room and realized that it was only Sunggyu inside.

"Where are the others?" Woohyun asked, feeling agitated. "Yah! If you're going to me. Don't think about it. I wi--"

"Aish. You've been watching too much !" Sunggyu scratched his head. "I was just going to propose a plan to you. The others are out, for snacks"

"Ohh..." Woohyun nodded. "What plan?"

"______ and L look good together, right?" He arched his eyebrow. "And you've got to admit, that they look like a real couple."

"Whatever hyung. What ever you're planning, give it up!" Woohyun crossed his arms, plopping himself on the couch. "I will not let those two be together. No. Never will."

"Oh come one, it's for the sake of the group and ______ too" Sunggyu tried to negotiate. "You know. They'll be in a fake relationship. And _____ here, will try to change L to a better person. I know she has the capability to do such thing. And L can make her change too. You said, you don't know what to do with ___ now. So I'm helping you."

"But I'm not this desperate!"

"Think about it. It won't only save our group from scandals. But also you from getting old because of boiling anger and frustration." Sunggyu wiggled his eyebrows, trying to convince the latter. "And of course, they won't fall in love. It's under a contract. And they both know that they're in a fake relationship. And I'm pretty sure, L is not _____'s type."

"You're right, hyung." Woohyun said, feeling enlightened. "I trust _____ that she won't fall for that jerk, but I don't trust L."

"What? Are you kidding me? L had lots of girlfriends. And he never fell in love with any of them." 

"Right. You're right hyung! You're a genius!" Woohyun cheered. "And if L had a girlfriend like ____, he couldn't cheat. Because ____ might beat her to death! You're a genius, hyung!!!"

"I know. I know." Sunggyu bragged. "So, is this a deal?"

Woohyun nodded. "But... how long will they, you know, have their fake relationship?"

"100 days"

"100 days?!?!?!"

"Yeah, how are you supposed to change a person in a span of a minute or a week? 100 days would do."

"Okay, fine. Should we tell the public about them?"

"No. But L's ex's."

"But why...?"

 


 

Lunch came, and you were still alone. Suzy was nowhere to be found. Maybe she wasn't held back. You spent your time alone on the school garden, meditating. It was a breathe of fresh air. You've never been to the school garden, or you just don't appreciate it whenever you're here. You sat under a big cherry blossom tree, your eyes shifting to the different plants around you. 

You looked up at the tree. Tilting your head to the side, you asked, "Mr. Cherry blossom, doesn't your trunk feel numb for standing all the time? You never sit down?"

A cherry blossom feel, landing on the tip of your nose. You brushed it away with your hand and groaned, "Yah! I was just curious! You don't have to poop on me. Where are your manners dude?"

"I must really be crazy for talking to a tree with no soul. Wait, do trees have souls? And animals? They're living, so maybe they do. Or not." You scratched your head. "Why is the world so confusing?"

The others were looking at you, giving you strange and confused looks. There was never a time that you were alone. Just now. You ignored them, but one ran up to you. 

"Unnie! Why are you alone?" She asked. She was a petite girl, with long soft locks.

"Who are you to call me unnie?" You looked up at her, asking her back coldly. "Because I'm not with anyone?""

"I'm sorry _____-ssi." She bit her lip.

"It's okay. Just don't call me unnie. I feel old." You smiled. "Have you seen Suzy anywhere?"

She shook her head. "You're really pretty!"

"Okay. Nope. Correction, I'm handsome. Not pretty. I'm not like those queenkas, okay?" You smirked. "What's your name?"

"______!" Suzy yelled. She ran to you and held her knees, panting. She looked at the girl whom you were talking to. "Who's this?"

"I should go." She bowed and ran away.

You shrugged, "You're late again. I thought I was all alone!"

"It's not my fault that your driver sends you to school on time!" She rolled her eyes and sat beside you. "What are you here? You never hung out here."

"Well now I do"

"Anyways, I have some good news!" Suzy beamed, clapping her hands. She held your shoulders and said, "I got over him. I hate him now"

"Are you kidding? Then why do you hate him?" You arched an eyebrow. 'Speaking of, I feel bad for telling Woohyun I hate that sissy. When I don't really hate him. It was just to shut that jerk's mouth'

"Not because I still have feelings, but because he toyed with every female idol around his age." Suzy elaborated. "Do you know that he even dated Krystal? What a jerk."

"Sulli told me."

"Not only her, but---"

"Let's not talk about him, Soo Ji." You stuck your tongue out. You were looking around when unfortunately your eyes met with an eye sore. "Ugh. Look at Jangri. How pitiful."

"You know her. She's really pitiful. If Gongchan didn't confess to her I bet she wouldn't be a junior queenka."

"Yeah, right! I can even remember the time he confessed to her..."

 


A/N:Okay. For those who are curious of who Louis is. He is not the childhood friend.  He is a member of One Direction. Let's pretend that you're an avid fan of him and his group. Because I wanted to make your idol a foreigner, but in this story you're Korean so... yeah. If you don't like him, then change him to whoever your bias is. As long as he's not Korean. And he's not part of the characters, he won't be appearing here, but just you or the others mentioning his name :D

(^ that's him! :D)

@an0nymous: Oh you! You are really aish!!! I can't explain :D she appeared now

@YoonTaeRi: Yeah to drive the devils away. to make them run away XDXD  i really want to ride but i can't because I don't live in Korea

@99kkff: yeah, you heard it right :) it is him ^^

@K87Lee: Hahaha thnaks :) Really? can you tell me, what is it exactly? thanks ^^

@gosonyushidae: wait. i didn't say dolphin slash sister. it's dolphin slash girl! just to clear out ^^ 

@aidil23: lol. are you mad? XDXD he is. no. it's dolphin slash girl, and it pertains to myungsoo :)  lol sorry that amazon express is not a chapter

@infinitely-yours: thanks ^^ wahahaha it's nearing