Gang Territory to Hospital

Playboy Meets Troll

"No, digging yours." You smiled, sounding anything but scared/afraid/nervous. You were more happy to see them, knowing that finally you could kick some .

"______," Myungsoo held your wrist, sensing trouble.

"Isn't that so nice of you?" The other one snickered, whirling his bat towards you. But, Myungsoo swiftly blocked you, making the bat hit his shoulder. Myungsoo threw a punch on his face, breaking his big hairy nose. The gangster got pissed and got his revenge on Myungsoo. Blood splattered all over the place, you tried to hit one one gangster, but Myungsoo beat you to it.

"Yah! Don't you ever get tired?" You whined at Myungsoo, "Let me fight!!!"

"Shut up!" Myungsoo grunted, kicking the gangster's stomach. The other one went for you and threw a light punch on your face, leaving a cut, then Myungsoo immediately defended you, kicking the man's gut. The man sprawled in one corner, crying over his painful uhm... you know.

Well, that didn't last long when the other slipped out his pocket knife and stabbed Myungsoo's thigh. Myungsoo winced, as the gangster took this as an opportunity to beat him up. Your eyes widen in fury, feeling your blood boiling, you immediately approached him and knocked his jaw off.

"YAH! UGLY DERP! You're so beefy. Look at your fat ugly hands. If I sold you to the meat shop, I bet I'll be a millionaire. " You yelled at him, kicking his gut, "Make sure you have enough money to get plastic surgery. That is, if you're still alive after I beat the hell out of you!"

"Oooh, a damsel in distress." He smirked, tightening his grip on the knife.

"Sure, I am a damsel. I'm in distress." You flexed your neck and snatched the knife from his breaking it with your hand, breaking the blade apart. Your hand was bleeding, but your couldn't care less. You just placed yourself between a situation of life and death. "But I'm not a damsel in distress."

"Y-you!" The man pointed a shaky finger on you, "You're a devil."

"You better run." You scoffed at him, punching his stomach and kicking his gut, once again. When he out, the other one lunged at you and tried to pushed you down, unfortunately for him, you swiftly grabbed the bat and whirled it at him. "HA! You better get your nose fixed!"

"You piece of s--" He cussed, before you stepped on his bloody face.

"That's what you get for hurting my Elizabeth. I told you we were diggin' your graves!" You smirked and jumped in victory, realizing you knocked the two gangsters out. "Woohoo!! I knew it. This day would come."

"______," Myungsoo breathed out before blacking out.

"Omo! I almost forgot." You helped him stand up, wrapping his arm around your neck to support him. You looked at his thigh and winced, it was very bloody. "Just wait a little more. I'll bring you to the hospital."

It took you half an hour to reach the hospital. As soon as your feet stepped on the entrance, nurses and doctors rushed to you. They placed Myungsoo on a stretcher while a nurse took you in for first aid. At first, you struggled free, you thought you were perfectly fine until the nurse showed you your bleeding palm and the cut under your eye.

"How did I get this cuts and wounds?" You asked the nurse, when she came back with some alcohol and cotton. She rubbed it against your palm, softly but it still stung. "Owww... Yah! You're hurting me! Tsk..."

"Miss ______, you shouldn't have hurt yourself." The nurse shook her head.

"Oww. Ouch!" You winced, "I did not hurt myse-- Oh, right. This cut right here..."You pointed to the cut under your eye with your good hand, "... the bastard punched me. And that --ouch! Uhm... the palm, I broke the knife."

"Are you crazy?" The nurse widened her eyes, "How did you end up with the gangsters? And why did you break the knife?!?!"

"If I didn't break the knife, he would've stabbed me. Then I would be in bigger trouble." You groaned, "Besides, this is nothing compared to what I did to him. Seriously, I had no idea I could beat those beefy men. But something came up... like there's some weird thing rushing... is that adrenaline rush?"

"Aigoo... Miss _______, your father won't be delighted." She wrapped a bandage on your hand and cleaned the cut under your eye.

"OWWW!" You yelped in pain, "Yah! When you weren't cleaning my wounds, they didn't hurt. Now they do!!! Would he be fine?"

The nurse let out a sigh, putting a band-aid on your cut. "He's at room 406."

"Thanks." You stood up and walked out of the room. You came back and warned her, "If my parents or Boohyun finds out about this, you're in big big trouble, nurse... Choi."

 


 

"What do you mean in the hospital?" Woohyun yelled at the phone, "Aish! What did you do again?"

"No need to yell, Woohyun." He heard your voice breaking, "The doctors are doing their best... I think."

"Alright. We'll be there." Woohyun snickered and hung up. The members looked at him, waiting for him to respond, "L's in the hospital."

"Bwo?" The gasped, immediately running out of the dorm building and hopping back inside the van. "Hyung-nim, hurry! We need to get to the hospital!"

"Eh? Wae??" The manager scratched his head

"Just drive!" Sungyeol yelled frantically.

"Aish... after escaping from practice, here's what he gets. Ahh... trouble trouble." Hoya grunted, "That kid's prone to trouble. All the time."

"Dongwoo hyung? Are you crying?" Sungjong widened his eyes, "Just when I thought I was the feminine one in the group."

"Crying doesn't make me less of a man." Dongwoo burst into tears, "I'm just scared. What if we lose L?"

"Pabo!" Sunggyu whacked his head, "You're too dramatic. A bad weed never dies."

"Something tells me he's in a critical stage." Woohyun sighed.

"Yah! Is L the one in the hospital?" The manager furrowed his eyebrows, pulling over in front of the hospital. 

"Duh? We were talking about him. Of course it's L hyung!" Sungjong stuck his tongue out and got out of the van. They rushed inside the hospital and asked the front desk for Myungsoo's room. They arrived upstairs and found you talking with the doctor.

"He's fine. We'll just conduct a few tests and we'll see if he's to be discharged." The doctor flipped his record, "Miss ______, if you don't mind, may I ask how he got into that state?"

"Mind your own business, Dr...." You looked at his name tag, "Do... little. Ah! Before I forget, make sure there are no marks left on his body. At any part. The wound on his thigh, there shouldn't be a single scar. Especially the cuts on his face. I want him flawless as possible."

"Yes, Miss." The doctor nervously nodded.

"If not, I'll eat you and fire you. Literally." You smirked at him, "Burn doctor, burn! Okay. Shoo-shoo!"

"______!" Hoya tapped your shoulder. You turned around and felt your tears welling up, feeling nothing but apologetic.

"Hoya... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." You sobbed

"Are you really crazy?" Woohyun yelled, "Why did you let this happen to him, huh? And that! What did you do to your face? Why is your hand bandaged?"

You started narrating them what happened, but that didn't calm Woohyun. He found it ridiculous, Myungsoo agreed to trespass into a gang territory. The idea was just suicide. While the others, surprisingly including the manager, tried holding their laughter.

"I adore your guts, young miss." The manager mustered to say between laughs, "However, it's quite dangerous. Look what happened to you and him. This shouldn't happen again. Who knows? Maybe next time, you wouldn't come out of that territory alive."

"Hyung-nim?" Woohyun scowled, "Shouldn't you at least scold this kid for dragging L into danger? Our comeback's in a few, and look what happened! She's not even sorry. She even kept a bright atmosphere with the doctor."

"You think I feel less apologetic about it? Well, no." You screamed at him, "I feel so guilty that I dragged him into this. I feel very very guilty that not even forgiveness can make me feel better. So guilty, that right now I can even put an excuse to blame him. Just because I'm smiling, doesn't mean I am not sorry."

"Good. Because that's what you always do. Blame others for your mistakes." Woohyun scoffed, crossing his arms.

"You're right. I want to blame him for showing up and escaping your hell practice, for coming with me, and for protecting me. But thinking about it, makes me feel more guilty." You yelled at him, your hands shaking. 

"Hey, stop thi--" The manager tried to stop you and Woohyun but Sungyeol cut him.

"That's a normal thing for them. Leave them be."

"But don't you think you should be thankful to me? I knocked those men out, I did not just saved my life but also his. Because if they killed me, they would kill him too." You walked inside Myungsoo's room, slamming the door shut, "I hate you Woohyun. I really do."

You slowly walked closer to Myungsoo's bed to check up on him. Judging on his condition, you can't help but feel guilty. He looks worse, he has a bandage on his thigh, his face was full of cuts and on his collarbones were dark bruises, he must've gotten from the stupid bat. The door clicked open, revealing Sungjong.

"_______, are you okay?" He asked, closing the door and walking to stand next to you.

"Barely," You sighed, "I really feel sorry for dragging him into this. He shouldn't hav-- he shouldn't have protected me."

Sungjong smiled, placing a hand on your shoulder, "Didn't the doctor say, he's fine? Why do you look like you heard about his death?"

"Look what I have done to him." You slightly poked Myungsoo's cheek, who stirred in sleep, "Your comeback's in a few. He can't show up with a wounded face, a bruised body and how can he dance with his stabbed thigh?"

"You warned the doctor pretty well. I'm sure he'll be doing better than his best." He reassured you, patting your shoulders, "And about Woohyun hyung, he's just tired. He's always frustrated when he's tired."

"I know." You pouted, "That's why I hate him. I know I'm wrong but, I was hurt too." You showed him your hand and pointed to your cut.

He laughed at your childish remark, "Aigoo... you're still young, _______-ah. Just let that doofus be mad. I'll be going, we still need to wake up early for tomorrow."

You nodded.

"Oh, right. If you don't mind, would you take care of him?" Sungjong asked, "Since no one among us could, blame the early practice."

"That was what I was going to do." 

Sungjong laughed inwardly, "Anyway, Woohyun hyung will be back to bring you some clothes to change. Your clothes are filled with blood stains."

When he left, you checked your shirt and chuckled, he's right. It was filled with blood stains. "Aish, how come I never notice?"

An hour passed and Woohyun came back. He shoved you your clothes and walked away, leaving without a word. You rolled your eyes and went inside the restroom by the hallway and changed into them.

"Aish... it's so cold in the hospital and he brought me shorts." You ranted, "How nice."

When you came back inside Myungsoo's room, there was a man seated on the couch. He had his back turn on you, so you couldn't recognize him. But you knew, he wasn't from Infinite, maybe because he looked small and he had purple hair. (A/N: Just when I thought it was Hoya's who going to dye his hair purple. Turns out, L. joe is BARNEY~!) He noticed your presence and turned around, you gulped but still couldn't recognize who he was.

"Uh... you're his girlfriend, right?" He suddenly asked.

You nodded, and felt shocked of yourself. You realized, you never admitted to anyone about being his girlfriend, although it was fake. But, Myungsoo he admitted it to everyone who asks. You sat beside him and noticed his long face. He was burying his face in his hands, and he looked like he was remorseful.

"Yah!" You poked his shoulder, "Are you having ual frustrations? You look stressed."

He suddenly looked up and burst into laughter, "Now I see why L likes you. You talk like a guy."

"You're crazy." You scoffed, standing up and walking to Myungsoo's bed. You poked his nose and said, "Yah! L. joe, wake up!"

 


A/N: too much for one chapter. lol.

@melonchiffon--: hahahaha!! XDXD this chapter answered your question :)

@miyako1747: Seems like, the troll should be taking care of the playboy. XDXD

@minny1313: YEAH!!! :D

@Hequella: Don't worry. She'll regret it. Hohoho!

@demigodchoding: Eh??? lol

@Strawberri_Chizkake: HAHAHAHA! XDXD I'll see what I can do

@iheartsuju_shinee: lol 

@-l0veoxygen: hahaha. chicken myungsoo.

@aidil23: Omg XD HAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing lol

@kpoplover1796: big big trouble XDXD

@asdfghjkpop: I know =))))

@herpderpforever: Fighting gangs? Lol. You make them sound like superheroes or something. hahaha. oh myy... it is!! :D

@an0nymous: Tch... too much expectations :P You're so bad!! XDXD Hyoan's not mad. Woohyun is. HOW HORRIFYING! jk

@JK_021: Lol XDXDXD Yeah :3

@pandagirl753: Go slap her! hahaha XD

@gosonyushidae: alright. Wait for it! :D

@LeeNiNaCho: Lol =)))) Now I really can't stop laughing!

@EnjoySmilesx3: Hohoho xD Go on. Hug him :D HAHAHAHA!

@Anna_Ejibi: sure ^^

@Babygrace_32: she did!! :D