You're Not Being Missed

Playboy Meets Troll

Myungsoo was on another lunch-date with Naeun. They were getting to know each other better and better, but Myungsoo had hunches about her. And he was right.

"So, you love sunsets? And chick-flicks and fluffy things?" Myungsoo nodded and sipped from his coffee, "You're funny... you know. In a way." 'I mean boring in every way.'

"Thank you, oppa." Naeun blushed, "I don't mean to pry, but how long have you been with ______-ssi?"

"More than a month?" Myungsoo shrugged, "Who cares?"

"Right." Naeun giggled, "Well, you should have ended up things with her."

"I would but, it's hard. Considering that she's a girl." Myungsoo chuckled, 'No. Sorry Naeun, but no.'

On the other side of the restaurant was you and Sehun eating lunch. You kept on talking, sharing him some random stories while eating; and he kept on eating and nodded his head, pretending to listen.

"You're not listening, are you?" You pouted, stabbing your steak with the fork, "I knew it."

"Sorry. Just that I got lost when you were talking about pokemon. Then the next thing I knew, you were talking about wetting beds." Sehun shuddered, "I'm losing my appetite."

"Talking about gross stuff makes me gain more appetite." You devoured the steak and chugged down the glass of water. "You should treat me more often."

"Maybe after you learn to eat like a girl." He teased, "So I wouldn't have to pay for a lot."

"Do I really have to become lady-like?" You frowned, feeling disgusted about it. 'Can I throw you to a pool of sharks?'

"Oh my gosh!" A fangirl screamed, "Isn't that Sehun from Exo? Omo, he can't be!!!"

"Ugh, fangirls." You face palmed yourself, as fangirls started to swarm around Sehun, asking for a picture with him, an autograph and other weird things creepy fangirls would ask for.

"Oppa, who is she?" One fangirl pointed to you, a disgusted look on her face.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Another one asked, "No, oppa. I thought I was your girlfriend."

Sehun just smiled at them, politely taking pictures with them and signing papers and albums, they shoved him.

"Look, unnie. I don't care who you are, but I'm warning you. Back off, he's mine." One of them confronted you, crossing her arms.

"Oh sure. I have no pans of stealing him from you. You can have him." You smiled sarcastically. 

"Oh damn. No way! This is the best day of my life." She squealed, looking past you.

"Why?" Another girl nudged her. The girl pointed to the table behind you, making you turn around to see who it was. "L-oppa!"

And there, you saw him laughing with a girl. When the fangirls left your table, to swarm on theirs, the girl turned around. You figured who she was and cringed. You shifted your eyes on Myungsoo, and suddenly you met eyes with him, making your eyes tear up a bit. You quickly turned around and fanned yourself, cautious not to make those tears roll down.

"Are you crying?" Sehun asked, leaning over. "Look at that. He's already going out with his new girl."

"No." You lied and blinked, "Something got into my eyes."

Sehun leaned a little more forward, and blew your eye, "There. Gone in the wind."

"Tsk..." You pushed him away, playfully, "Go back to your wife."

"Huh? Last time I checked, I just turned 18 not got married." 

"Stupid. Luhan's waiting for you, outside." You pointed to the glass doors, "I can handle myself. I'll stay here for some while."

"Ar--"

"Bye Sehun." You cut him off and waved goodbye. "Call me later or I'll send you troll messages and random ugly pictures."

Sehun nodded, and left with Luhan. You turned around to check out on Myungsoo and Naeun, and they're still laughing and they looked like they were having a good time.

"Tch... I hate her." You mumbled and left the restaurant.

'Why is she here?' Myungsoo thought to himself, as the fangirls slowly walked away from them. He pretended to receive a call from his phone and excused himself, "I think I should leave first. I have something to attend to. Urgent."

"Uhm, I'll go with you." Naeun insisted.

"No thanks." He walked away and followed you. He saw you riding down the escalator, and he quickly stepped in, running near you without you knowing.

(Play!)

You turned around and almost fell when you met eyes with Myungsoo, "Are you following me, idiot?"

Myungsoo looked away.

"Alright. Yeah I forgot. I take it back." You half-yelled at him, "Okay, I lose. You can talk to me now."

Myungsoo just ignored you and walked away, leaving you dumbfounded. You slapped your forehead and ran after him, as soon as you caught him, you grabbed his wrist and turned him to face you.

"Excuse me, miss?" He asked, trying to sound pissed, "Is there any problem?"

"Ye-- uhm... no. I'm sorry." A lump formed in your throat. He shrugged and walked further away. 'What's wrong with the world? I can't even stick to what I said.'

"Whew!" Myungsoo sighed relief, "Almost."

Days passed and still, you and Myungsoo weren't talking to each other. When you visited their dorm, he barely spoke to you. No, he didn't have any single word with you, on the contrary, you felt heavy gazes from him.

"Can you stop?" You barked at him, but he just looked away making you embarrassed.

"______, you okay?" Hoya asked, handing you the Sixaxis controller, "Let's go play!"

You nodded, "Sure as long as it's not some dance game."

"Sure. Fair play? We shall go racing then." He challenged, "I bet you can't beat me."

"You wish, hobaby." You stuck your tongue at him and the game started. Hoya was constantly complimenting you, but you knew they were just distractions, just so you would ignore the game and talk to him. 

"Ya! LEE HOWON! No hitting on my sitter!" Woohyun scowled, pushing Hoya. 

"Fine." Hoya pouted and turned back to his game, but too late. A big 'PLAYER 2 WINS' was on the screen. He glared at you, while you just sheepishly smiled at him.

"Fair play." You smirked.

"No fair! You cheated!" Hoya groaned and pointed to Woohyun, "This is your fault!"

"Hey, who dares cheat my Hobaby?" Dongwoo grunted, walking out of the kitchen, "Oh _______-ssi? Congratulations!"

"Poor kid." Sunggyu shook his head.

"Why isn't L hyung talking to _______?" Sungjong nudged Sungyeol.

Sungyeol just smiled at him and approached L, "You're doing good."

"I'm feeling worse. Seeing her makes it harder for me to ignore her." Myungsoo sighed, "Can I just put an end to this silent treatment/ignore-______ game?"

"Hey, you've been ignoring her for two weeks. That's a good progress." Sungyeol raised his thumbs up.

"Two weeks? Does that mean we only have less than sixty days left?" 

 


 

"Stupid! Fine ignore me." You yelled, throwing a ball at the panda Myungsoo gave you on White Day. You grabbed it and used the bamboo wife to spank and hit it, "Stupid Myungsoo the ugly panda!"

"I hate you!"

"You think you're being missed?"

"HELL NO! HELL TO THE NO!"

"Your stupid human counterpart is ignoring me, do you know that?" You screamed at the panda, as if it would reply, "He thinks I'm missing him... well I am. NO! I AM NOT! THAT DUMB WEIRDO! Don't let me see your face, I'll ruin it. Literally. Bang!"

"Yah! _______, it's past midnight and I can't sleep. You're too noisy!" Minyoung yelled from outside, "Can you sleep now?"

"I hate you!" You punched the panda's tummy, "I can't even sleep."

You ended up calling him and waiting for him to answer your call. Fortunately, he answered the call. You immediately brought it to your mouth and yelled.

"YAH! GOOD YOU ANSWERED! FINALLY!"

"You don't have to yell." Myungsoo groaned, "I'm sick and tired of receiving empty and weird messages from you. I don't even understand what assghkfhkfbjgfjwh means!"

"Because you're ignoring me. Why?" You pouted and glared at your computer screen that showed the tracker where Myugnsoo is, "You're even in the club."

"How did you know?" Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm just making you miss me."

"Well mister, you're not being missed." You smirked, "Only a stupid person will miss you."

"And you're stupid." He chuckled.

"And I'm stupid." You repeated and realized what you just said, "Hell no! I'm not. I'm perfectly intelligent and not stupid! and I'm not missing you, for your information!"

"Fine fine. Stop yelling." Myungsoo walked out of the club and entered his car, "Why did you call?"

"You want to hang up on me?" You yelled at the phone, "I don't know. I can't help it."

"Can't help what?" 

"Can't help calling someone I really really hate." You snarled, "You're not even saying sorry."

"For what?" Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, "Last time I checked, I owe you no apology."

"You just owe me an apology. Because I can't sleep for two weeks." You rubbed your eyes, "So, sing me to sleep."

"What an excuse. If you want me to sing you to sleep, you could've just asked. I'd gladly do it for you."

"Just sing, then I'll think about forgiving you."

"Alright. Majubogo haryeodeon geu mal..."

"You know, your voice isn't that mellow. It's tad weird, but I can get used to it."

(Play!)

"Shh," He hissed and continued singing. You scoffed, before slipping yourself inside your blanket and closing your eyes 'while listening to him sing.

"Maybe I like your voice. Just maybe..." You mumbled

"Sleep."

"... I can feel the song with your voice." 

"Aish... sleep now or I'll stop singing ang hang up on you." He barked

"Yes, gargamel." You giggled, and drifted to dreamland.

Myungsoo reached the second verse and heard your soft snores. He stopped singing and smiled to himself, "Good night, Yzma."

 


A/N: Double Update ^^ Anyways, lol. I'm seeing teams here, right now. Team Myungsoo and Team Sehun. LOL! I just hope you wouldn't get mad at me, when _______ ends up with whoever. Now I feel bad for Sehun. I HATE YOU!! :P

@bAbYmOcHii12: Hahahahaha that's alright. Sehun, he's not going to get that hurt. Maybe a little :)

@pandagirl753: just like elle

@demigodchoding: Oh my. Lol. XDXD I'll just take Sehun with me, so _______ and Myungsoo will be happy!

@-l0veoxygen: Sorry to disappoint you :/

@misspinkinpink: Tsk... Devil devil devil!

@Babygrace_32: Soon ^^

@sunflee_: hohohoho. baby lulu? XDXD

@asiansunite96: as you wish ;)

@miyako1747: sorry. i'm just really bad, you know? :P is it daebak?

@YoonTaeRi: Aww... :3 That's alright

@JK_021: HAHAHAHA

@Taekachuu187: Well, I guess your comment is answered by this chapter ^^

@Strawberri_Chizkake: Eh? Really lol

@aegyobaby: so you're on Sehun's team, I see?

@an0nymous: Maybe they will. We'll just have to find out as the story goes :) 

@Taekachuu187: Lol. that logic. XDXD

@asdfghjkpop: sorry :/ lol

@aidil23: HOHOHO! i can't help but laugh at your comment. =)) thank you