They Meet Again

Playboy Meets Troll

(Play!)

"Pabo." You mumbled, slamming your palms on the steering wheel. You looked over to Myungsoo who was peacefully sleeping on the passenger seat. "To get me out of your head? What am I? A head lice?"

"Try using a shampoo then, let's see if I get out of that scrawny head!"

You heard your phone beeping. It was a text message from Sunggyu.

"I knew it."

From: Hamster GranpaGyu

_______, is L with you? -____- It's almost 4 and he isn't home yet.

You replied,

To: Hamster GranpaGyu

The sulken being's here. He's pretty wasted. Make sure you can muster to carry his weight. I'm sending him there.

You ignited the engine and drove to their dorm. Good thing, it was pretty dark and no police was around. If not, they would've sent you to jail for driving without license and for strolling out at night, when you're a minor. When you arrived, Sunggyu was standing On the entrance, arms crossed. You halted to a stop and nudged Myungsoo.

"Wake up, sleepy. You're home." You said before getting out of the car. Sunggyu saw you and immediately opened the passenger door. He slung Myungsoo's arm around him and supported his back. "Make sure you don't sleep with him. You don't want an unexpected shower."

"Thanks. Sorry for the handful." Sunggyu apologized. "Oh, and aren't you a minor? Why are you driving then?"

"Again with the minor thing." You groaned, scratching your temple. "I thought it would be faster if I drove from home to the club. Besides, there's no one around. So... I guess I should get going before anyone sees me."

You entered the car, and sped off. Sunggyu waved goodbye before taking Myungsoo inside.

"No doubt Sungyeol likes her." Sunggyu mumbled. "She's not just any other girl."

 


 

You were running late to your first class when you bumped into a tall being. You took a few steps back, ready to scold whoever it is. 

"Ya-- you?" You pointed a finger at him. He looked very familiar to you. Flashbacks of your childhood crush started appearing in your head, "A-are y-you Sehun? Oh Sehun?"

He nodded. "Yeah, your lab partner. Why?"

"Don't you remember me?" You tilted your head and pointed your finger at yourself. "______. Remember? We were classmates since grade school."

Sehun blinked and finally recognized you. "Ahh! The one who stole the cookie from the cookie jar!"

You giggled. Out of every silly thing you've done, the one he remembered was your lame joke at him.

Flashback: 12 years ago

"Okay class." Ms. Smith, your advisory teacher, called the class' attention. She was holding a scrawny little boy on the shoulders. "This is Oh Sehun. Just like Soojung and ______, he is Korean. Be nice to him, alright?"

"Hello. My name is Sehun." He said, looking down. 

"Look at him!" One of the bullies pointed. "He's shy. Aww... shy shy boy~"

"Steven." Ms. Smith eyed the bully. "Be nice to him. Sehun, go sit beside ______."

You raised your arm and gave him a smile. Sehun waddled to the empty seat beside you, his head was still down.

"Hey." You nudged him. "Do you know who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?"

He shook his head.

"I did." You chuckled. He didn't laugh. "Hey! Laugh! It's a joke!"

"______, stop those lame jokes. They're not funny at all." Soojung snapped. "Sehun, by the way I'm Jung Soojung."

"I'm ______. We'll be seeing a lot of each other." You gave him a pat on the back. 'He's so handsome.'

And that was the start of your crush for him.

'He's still as handsome' You thought while looking at his face. You started walking slowly "Tch... why did you transfer just now?"

"What? I flew here right after you did." He snarled. "But unfortunately, I didn't find you. Then when I was in grade 10, SM took me to their casting."

"So it's true." You bit your lip. "You're really going to debut. Tch... you've seen Krystal?'

He nodded. "We're under the same company. We see each other all the time, in the dorms."

"What?" You widened your eyes. "And she didn't tell me? No fair."

He ruffled your hair and smiled. "That's alright. We'll be seeing a lot of each other."

"That's my line!" You pouted.

"Hey you two! Get to your class!" The administrator yelled upon seeing you loitering on the hallway.

 


 

Lunch came and you brought Sehun with you. Everyone looked at the two of you, especially those rejected suitors. They felt jealous and envious of Sehun. And the girls who fantasized Sehun, can't help but feel jealous too. But what could they do? It seemed like, every boy in the school falls for you.

"What a ! Now she's racking the hot transfer student. And not to mention, Exo's Sehun." Jangri galred at you, crossing her arms.

"Yah Jangri! Stop being so jealous of her." Kyunghee said. "What can you do? She's really pretty and friendly."

"Friendly? Ha! She's just racking up all the celebrities." Jangri rolled her eyes. "."

"Aigoo."

Your friends got a bit shocked when you brought Sehun with you.

"So, you're friends with your lab partner, huh?" Suzy raised her eyebrows.

"Whatever Suzy. He's Sehun. We're childhood friends, you know?" You stuck your tongue out, placing your tray on the table. "Alongside Krystal."

"Ahh... right. She mentioned about him being your old friend, when we were having a photoshoot." Sulli chucked a vegetable inside . 

"Anyways, _______ could you accompany me tomorrow?" Suzy asked, before taking a sip from her juice.

"Sure. Where?"

"Later." She smiled, leaning closer to your ears. She whispered, "Wasn't he your crush?"

"Yah!" You slapped her thigh, while gnawing a piece of meat. "Ssh!"

"Then what about L?" She asked, still whispering.

You shrugged, before wiping your lips and standing up. "I'll leave first."

"Okay, sure."

You slipped out your phone and walked towards the school garden. Your eyes caught a familiar girl. She was sitting under the cherry blossom tree, her hands playing with the grass. 

"Hey! Haven't we met before?" You asked, taking a seat beside her. "Ah right... when I was held back. I didn't get your name though."

"Im Soonmi." She softly said, "You're alone again?"

"Obviously." You snickered. "I don't mean to pry, but are you related to Jangri?"

She nodded. "She's my older sister."

"Oh... so you hate me?" Your face fell.

"No."

"Thank you." You heaved a sigh. "How come I never see you with her?"

"She hates me." She bit her lip.

"What? Why? That bi-- ooops." You slapped your mouth. "Stupid mouth."

"Because I'm my parents' favorite and I like you, don't get me wrong okay." She giggled. "You're really pretty and friendly. And funny, to top that off. I don't see the point why unnie hates you though."

"I was the first to hate her." You sighed. "Guess I'm pretty gullible. You're a junior, right?"

"Yeah..." She twirled her hair. 

"Don't be like your sister. I didn't mean to hate her when we were younger. But now, I have reasons." You ruffled her hair before standing up. "I'm going. You sure, you're alright alone?"

"I'm always alone."

You can't help but feel a little sorry for her. She reminded you of Woohyun, the brother you hate all because he was your parents' favorite. The brother that ticked you off, even though he's so concerned and protective of you. You walked away, leaving the thought. 

"So I see, you've been working a lot with racking up the celebrities, huh?" Jangri said, her heels cackling as she walked towards you. 

"What the hell? Not my fault, if nobody likes you." You stuck your tongue out at her.

"I don't see the reason why they like you. I'm prettier than you, obviously. And you're a ."

"Excuse me?" You raised an eyebrow. "I can make you ugly with wet wipes and make up remover."

"Shut it, you!" She pulled your hair. 

"YAH!" You pulled her hair as well, and kicked her shin. She stumbled down. "That's what you get for touching me. Seriously, don't ever lay your filthy hand at me."

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed

You leaned forward and jabbed a finger on her forehead. "I hate you more."

"______!" Sehun called out and approached you. He looked at Jangri, who was on the floor rubbing her shin. "What happened?"

"Someone made a big mistake of pulling my hair." You smirked, tugging Sehun's arm. "Let's go."

When you reached the middle of the hallway, Sehun flicked your forehead. "Aish, you're still not changing! Stubborn as ever!"

"Why? It's her fault." You pouted

"You always say that. Even if it's really your fault. You're never taking the blame, never." Sehun shook his head, pinching your cheeks lightly. "Ahh kyeopta. If only you were a little girlier..."

"What happens if I'm a little girlier?" You pried his hands of your cheeks.

"You'll get the answer to your question, seven years ago." He smirked and walked away.

"Seven years ago?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Oh no, shoot."

Flashback: Seven years ago

"Soojung-ah, is Sehun handsome?" You asked, rubbing your neck. The two of you were seated under a big tree, eating your lunches while waiting for Sehun to come and give you your drinks.

"Maybe... why? Do you like him?" She arched an eyebrow. "If you do, tell him."

"Eh?" You scratched your head. "What if I only humiliate myself?"

"It's all or nothing, ______-ah. Tomorrow's our Closing Ceremony, and you're flying back to Korea." She took a big bite from her sandwich. "Confess."

"But how? Like this?" You stood up, closing your eyes. "I like you, Sehun-ah."

You slowly fluttered your eyes open and found Sehun standing on front of you. He had a gist of shock written on his face, his hands trembling while holding three cans of soda. Blood rose up to your cheeks as they started to heat up.

"Uh oh." Soojung dropped a lettuce from .

"Bummer." You buried your faces on your hands. 

"I'll go with unnie first. I'll leave you guys to it." She took one soda can from Sehun and ran away.

You felt something cold touching your cheeks. You lifted your head up, only to see Sehun sitting beside you, holding the can of soda to your cheeks. He started laughing softly.

"Hey, why are you laughing?" You pouted, taking the can of soda from him.'This is so embarrassing.'

"Is it true?" He asked, before taking a long swig from his drink. 

"You heard me." You opened the can and drank from it. "It's okay, you don't have to like me back. I was just confessing."

"Aren't you even going to ask about what I feel?" 

"What's the use? Do you like me?" You looked at him, your eyes filled with hope.

"I'll tell you, in time."

"Oh my gosh!" You held your cheeks. "That's so embarrassing. He still remembers."

Your phone rang, it was a call. You immediately picked up. "Hello?"

"Did I do something stupid that night?"

"El Dorado, is that you?"

"Just tell me if I did something stupid."

"Yeah. Not sure about what it meant though."

"Huh?"

"To get you out of my head. Seriously, Kim Myungsoo, am I a head lice?"

'Pabo. Because I always think about you.' Myungsoo wanted to say, but he couldn't find the guts to do so. 'Wait, that voice again.'

"Yah!" You yelled at the phone. "You still there?"

"C-can you say 'Kim Myungsoo' again?"

"What am I a robot? I hate you."

 


A/N:  So it's really Sehun :D Here's his description btw

TROLL'S CHILDHOOD CRUSH: OH SEHUN

He is a man of few words, and is part of the debuting group, EXO. He has an eye for you, from the first time he saw you, but he never confessed. When he knew about your migration back to Korea, he begged his parents to send him back home as well. After seven years, he transfers to your school ready to confess his untold feelings to you. But before he could even confess, he found out about your relationship with Myungsoo.

And the new correlation chart!!! :D

Alright, here come the replies :D

@miyako1747: Of course. She's too flawless to smoke ;) Wahahaha really? high five!

@demigodchoding: WAHAHAHAHAHA XD

@gongturchan: tch... wear it to a club. see the reaction :)

@EnjoySmilesx3: Very! Well, he's starting to change, but then he BAM! :/ Hmm... maybe, maybe not

@joongki: Wahahaha. Does she? ;) Yeap. I dunno. But I got them from www.cherrykoko.com ^^

@bAbYmOcHii12: HAHAHAHAHA! :D

@-l0veoxygen: not yet! but soon. It's coming so soon!!!

@asiansunite96: lol XD wat? 

@i_luv_black21: what's good about flirting and drinking until 3 am? o_o

@pandagirl753: LOL ^^

@herpderpforever: Wahahahaha! Well the pajamas are attractive soo :P 

@aidil23: maybe... if she finally understand what he meant. :D

@melonchiffon--: let's give him a strong whack on the head! :)))

@an0nymmous: Tch... I doubt you'll do that in real life. Exception for yeol. XD He can... with a shampoo I guess. yeap :P what's with her eyes? aigooo... we'll see about that. after he becomes myungsoo's rival. sungyeol said no. you were even initiating... oops o_o

@infinitely-yours: Yeah, kind of. But you know yourself... XD It's okay ^^

@Anna_Ejibi: thanks :3