Troll Attack

Playboy Meets Troll

(Play!)

"You seem extra happy today, huh?" Sehun smiled wryly, putting down the tray on the table, "Mind to share?"

"Extra happy?" You furrowed your eyebrows in disbelief, but inside she was completely aware of it and the reason why. "I just had a good night sleep. That's all."

Sehun chuckled, pinching your cheeks lightly, "Good. You've been frowning for two weeks straight."

"Eh?" You breathed out, separating the eggs from your ramen. Sehun eyed the eggs, and glared at you. Feeling his heavy stare on you, you looked up at him, arching your eyebrow. "What?"

Sehun took his chopsticks and brought the eggs back to your bowl, "Eat them."

"But I don't like eggs." You whined, looking at him helplessly. Hoping he'd just eat the eggs but, no. You reluctantly chewed the eggs, wanting to spit them out, but Sehun had an eye on you so you couldn't escape. "Sehun, I really don't like the eggs."

Sehun just shrugged and dug on his bowl of ramen. You balled your fists, out of every food that was forced to you, this was the worst. When Sehun was finished eating, he dragged you out of the shop, your bowl barely touched.

"I haven't finished my ramen." You pouted, "Because of those stupid eggs."

"I'll see you later on our performance, okay?" He ruffled your hair before hopping inside their van. "Bye!"

You gave him a salute and waved goodbye. As soon as the bus stopped in front of you, you hopped in. It took a few minutes before you reached your destination, Infinite's dorm. You knocked on the door, to make sure that the coast was clear. You smirked to yourself and punched in the password.

"Goodbye lovelies." You grabbed Woohyun's laptop and deleted some files and blocked some sites he always visited. You left a note on the desktop saying 'Enjoy your new clean and innocent computer!' You did this for the rest's laptops, deleting the same files falling under the same category and blocking their favorite sites.

"I'm such an angel." You chuckled, returning Sungjong's laptop to his desk, "Never thought Jongie would be like his hyungs."

 


 

KBS Inkigayo just finished, and the audience started vacating the seats. You were supposed to wait for Sehun, just as he told you but your phone rang. At first, you ignored it but when you glanced on the screen, you walked inside an empty hall and answered the phone call.

"Myungsoo!!" You shrieked, "Yah! Who gave you the permission to call me Yzma? And why Yzma?"

Myungsoo chuckled at your childish remark. He missed those, your stupid answers, random questions, your voice, but most of all, he missed you. "You have the same legs."

"I do not have veiny legs!" You yelled, "You're very busy. I hate you."

"Missing me already? I just lulled you to sleep last night." Myungsoo taunted, walking out of their dressing room.

"L, ready?" The manager asked, "Tell the others to hurry."

"Neh, hyung-nim." Myungsoo nodded. "Speaking of, how did you know I called you Yzma? Aha! You sneaky little..."

"No, I did not." You cried. You heard Myungsoo scoff, so you gave up, "Fine. I recorded it, so what?"

"SNEAKY!" Myungsoo gave a dry laugh, "I'm hanging up. We still have to prepare for tonight's appearance."

"Mhmm." You snickered. You wanted the call to last a little longer, but it couldn't, unfortunately. When he hung up, you sighed, sliding your phone back to your pocket.

"_______, I've been looking for you everywhere!" Sehun approached you, panting. "I told you not to leave first."

"I had to answer a call." You muttered.

"Anyway, yah! Why did you changed my ringtone to nyan cat? And my alarm to... I don't know... one missed call thingy sound." Sehun grunted, "I almost died when I heard it."

"Did you like it? Early revenge for making me eat eggs." You beamed at him, laughing. "I'll have to go now. You were good, but you looked a little nervous. It's no surprise, I think live performances are nerve-wrecking especially if you're not having it lip-synced."

"Yeah," Sehun sighed, "We could've done better."

"That's alright." You patted his back an walked away.

 


 

"Acck! L, your hair is ugly." Hoya said, as they stepped inside their dorm. "You should stick with the flat head. Or the messy one. You look too uptight."

"And uptight is not you." Sungjong wagged his finger, "But, hyung he doesn't look uptight. He looks... old."

"Shut up." Myungsoo groaned, walking inside his room to sleep for a while. They just finished one of their appearances for Samsung promotions, and they were very tired. In the middle of his sleep, his phone rang loudly making him wake up and cuss at his phone. "Hello?"

"Tch... what an ." He heard you scowl and hung up.

"She called and hung up. Wow." He said sarcastically.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Dongwoo screamed outside of his room. He quickly walked out of his room to see what happened. "T-the... p-po- they're gone!"

They quickly opened their laptops to check if they were in the same situation as Dongwoo or not. Turns out, all of them were.

"Aish! Mine too." Hoya grunted, he noticed the note on his desktop and read loudly, "Enjoy your new clean and innocent computer."

"Tsk... Sungjong!!!!" Dongwoo growled, "Yah! Who gave you the permission t-"

"Hyung, I did not." Sungjong denied, waving his hands in front of Dongwoo who is very pissed. He showed his laptop to Dongwoo and pointed to the note. "See? I also have the note. But... a different one."

Sungjong, Sungjong, Sungjong. Your hyungs are such bad influences. NEVER WATCH THEM AGAIN. Nor download. I pity you. I even thought you were feminine. 

"Aha!" Woohyun lifted his index finger up, "I already know the culprit. Aigoo..."

"Who?" They asked, anticipating Woohyun's answer. They were getting ready to murder and torture the culprit, anytime soon.

"_______." Woohyun muttered. Their jaws dropped, curious to how you entered their dorm, knew their computer passwords and why you deleted their files.

"On the brighter side, at least we'll be more open minded." Sungjong bit his lip. 

"What about my needs?" Hoya cried, earning a whack from Sunggyu.

"You sound desperate."

Myungsoo shook his head and immediately called you. "Yah!"

"Oh?" You asked, turning the stereo volume up.

"Where are you, huh?" Myungsoo asked, sounding pissed.

"Out." You quickly answered, "I'll talk to you later. Bye!"

"Yah! Yah! Aishh!" Myungsoo scratched his head and called you again.

"Wae? You keep on calling!" You groaned, "I'm busy!"

"Are you at the club again?" He asked, hearing the loud music banging from the other line.

"Why? Are you the only one allowed to?" You smirked, but the truth is you were at home and playing some loud music to trick him. 

"Don't go anywhere." Myungsoo got out of their dorm and drove to the club. "I'll be there in a few."

"Sure, idiot." You smirked, hanging up. "Ooh... this shall be precious! Ack! My ears hurt."

 


 

Myungsoo parked his car in front of the club. He went inside, and girls immediately swarmed over him, but he didn't pay any attention to them. He was looking for you. 

"Hey, L-oppa." One girl crooned, drawing circles on Myungsoo's shoulders. Myungsoo pried her hands off him and called you. "Yah! Where are you?I thought you were here?"

"I am upstairs, pabo." You chuckled.

"Don't hang up." He said, walking up the stairs and glanced at every corner to look for you, but you weren't there. "Yah! I'm already upstairs. Where are you?"

"Well, look who's here?" Suzy crossed her arms and stood in front of Myungsoo. It was obvious that she is pissed. "Why are you here? Aish... I knew it, playboy!"

"Oh Suzy, where's _______?" Myungsoo asked.

"Uh oh." You hang up.

"Seriously?" Suzy scoffed, "Don't make excuses, you bastard. You're cheating on _______."

"No."

"Stop denying!" Suzy slapped Myungsoo's face, hard. "Yah! _______ will know about this. You're dead for cheating on her."

"No, it's a misunderstanding!" Myungsoo held his red painful cheek. 

"Jiyeon unnie!!! Look, he's cheating again!" Suzy yelled at Jiyeon, who stood up from her seat and approached them.

"You." Jiyeon pointed to Myungsoo and shook her head, "When will you ever learn, huh?"

"Eh?" Myungsoo ducked and ran away. He realized that you did the nasty prank you pulled on him at your monthsary, again. "______, you are dead meat."

 


 

"______, yeah he came here. He's cheating on you!" Suzy cried on the phone, "I have Jiyeon unnie here."

"Eh?" Your eyes widened.

"Hello ______-ssi, I haven't seen you but Suzy says you're cool." Jiyeon chuckled, "Anyway, he ran off. That coward. If he does this next time, tell me okay?"

"Okay, unnie." You nodded, "Uhm... unnie, he's right. It's a misunderstanding. I told him I was there and fool believed it. So..."

"Ahh? Jinjja? Suzy even slapped him." Jiyeon sighed, "Poor kid."

"Uh oh." You muttered and heard the door bell ring. "I think he's already here. Bye, unnie!"

"Bye!! Oh my gosh, we should see each other someday!"

You threw your phone on the couch and opened the door for Myungsoo, trying to act cool. When you saw him, he had his poker face on and his left cheek burning red.

(Play!)

"I heard Suzy slapped you." You stifled a laugh, "I should've seen it. Priceless."

Myungsoo kept his cold glare at you and closed the door. He moved some steps forward until he was only an inch close to you. You gave him a silly look, but moved backward when he moved another step forward.

"Yah! You look creepy." 

He took another step forward.

"Why aren't you speaking?" You took a step backward, "M-yu- goyangi?"

Forward.

"El dorado! Elizabeth! Elle! Elephant! Electrifan!" You chanted, taking another step backward. "Yah! I told you this stupid thing is so 80's!"

His glare shifted into an intense gaze as he took another step forward.

"Uhm... M-myungsoo?" You took another step backward nervously, "I-if you d-dont stop this... I'll bring you to the lunatic hospital!"

Myungsoo smirked and took another step forward.

"Wow! Fantastic Baby!" You giggled, but still he show no expression. You took another nervous step backward and hit the wall. "Eh?"

Myungsoo leaned forward and hissed, "You talk too much."

"Of course. I was born a chatterbox. Now, if you have any complains, I'm sorry dude but this is my life. You're really weird. I don't know if you're drunk or just stoned or you're just creepy. You should talk more, because it makes you look creepy. But when you talk, you sound really awkward. How weird? Aigoo... you shoul--" He pressed his lips against yours, silencing you and making your eyes almost bulge out of their sockets. 

An electric shock ran down your spine, still shocked and couldn't process what was happening. While Myungsoo closed his eyes, deepening the kiss as he felt you kissing back. Myungsoo's lips curved into a smile before pulling away. You stood there frozen, eyes wide, your hands trembling in shock.

"Now who looks creepy?"

 


A/N: Alright. //hides

@babYmOcHii12: They have been in good terms ever since :D

@demigodchoding: HAHAHAHAHA! =))) Aigoo myungsoo. Lol ers? Myungsoo once cocblocked, do you hate him? o_o

@Babygrace_32: I hope so too ^^

@pandagirl753: 

@Cool_b1a4world: Thank you!!! :D

@herpderpforever: lol your comment ide XDXD

@-l0veoxygen: i said nothing about who she'll end up with :)

@minny1313: Hahahaha XD You're right :D HunHan <33

@EnjoySmilesx3: HAHAHAHA! Omg you. You're right!

@an0nymous: Seriously, what a team? I'm on team Harry. lol. I don't know. I don't even have a single idea on how to do them o___o

@Ann_Ejibi: thank you!!! yes, sure :>

@sunflee_: HOHOHO! Lulu sounds really funny. I don't know with yeol. He's pretty hard to understand

@miyako1747: Out of all names out there, it's YZMA! :))) thank you

@melonchiffon--: hahaha. they're very cute :3

@max288: YAY!

@aidil23: hahahha. try it :) tskk... mischievous naeun. YAY!

@ankyu22: Thank you!! Sure ^^