Awkward

Playboy Meets Troll

"Aish... jinjja. Your words won't have an effect on me." You shook your head in disbelief, "Go to the club, and use that trick. It'll work!"

"Go home!" Myungsoo leaned back and looked up in the empty sky. 'I meant that though.'

The sky was empty, and the clouds unveiled the moon. You looked at Myungsoo, only to find his face being lit by the moon itself. You traced his jawline with your eyes, and just like the sky, his face was empty. Spotless and flawless. 

'If I live to be a man... I should look like you. Handsome pabo... eh? What did I say? Ani... he's very ugly.' You shuddered in thought. 'Very ugly.... ugh. Brain, don't dare betray me. Never.'

You slipped your phone from your pocket. "Yah! Look here!" You yelled, about to take his picture the moment he turns around. Yet, he swiftly took your phone out of your grasp.

"Why only me?" He groaned, straightening himself. He brought you closer to him with his arm, and lifted your phone up. He smiled, and took a picture of the two of you. You immediately grabbed your phone from him to check on the shot. You traced your finger on his face and started laughing.

"Omo! Your teeth... they're nice. They look like corn nuts!" You snorted. He pouted and took your phone to check on the picture.

"Hey! I look quite... good." He scowled, 'She's pretty as ever'

"Ani. You look creepy when you smile." 

"Eh? Do I really look creepy when I smile?" He asked, feeling anxious.

You nodded. "Well, you're not the type who would smile a lot. So it looks creepy. Yet, you look amusing. Honestly, when you smile, it amuses me. When you smile, you look like a cat, because of those lines." You paused, your fingers your cheeks, just like a cat's whiskers. "Smile more often... just on front of me."

"For you to have someone to pick on and call cat? NO WAY!" He stuck his tongue out and flicked your forehead.

You flinched, his flick was kind of painful. "What's with all of you flicking y forehead? What's with my forehead?" You whined, taking your phone fro him and standing up. "I'm going home!"

"Finally!" Myungsoo heaved a sigh, flailing his arms. "I'll walk you."

"Andwae. No. I don't like the idea. Aniyoo. Baboo~" You waved and ran away. "Don't follow!"

"Arasso! Your forehead..." He paused and smiled, "...it's pretty."

"I know"

"How long do you want to stay pretty, huh?" He asked, in a joking tone.

"FOREVER!"

He stifled a laughter, before taking a picture of your back with his phone. He set it as his wallpaper and took a long good look at it. 'Aish... still so pretty. I wish she stayed a little longer though.'

 


 

Days passed, Myungsoo hasn't seen you after that night. He had his head rested on his arms, while lying on the bed. He slightly bobbed his head, as this song played in his ipod. He was thinking about you, unknowingly. He reminisced each moment, from the first time he saw you until that night.

The first time he saw you, he was captivated by your looks, but he easily escaped the daze because of your appalling attitude. Either, you are really appalling or he's just not used to girls like... you. The club night, that made him interested in learning about you. To understand how bizarre you are, and how much more confusing you can be. And that same night, the moon itself struck your face perfectly, making his whole system betray him.

He found himself relating his story to the song. But before he could continue on with his nostalgia, he snapped back to reality, realizing the drama queen king he made himself. "Aish... why am I even listening to this? How did this song got into my playlist?"

"I swear... if I ever hear her voice, I'll die." He mumbled.

"YAHHH! Let me join you!" He heard your voice. His ears perked up, he stood up and peeked through the slightly opened door. He wanted to confirm if you're really there or he's just hallucinating.

"Eh?" Hoya scratched his head. "Do you even know how to dance?"

"Better than you." You stuck your tongue out, and crossed your arms. Myungsoo laughed to himself, he adored your confidence. To him, it seemed like you were never unsure of yourself, that you're always confident in trying new things. 

"Fine fine." Woohyun pressed pause on the stereo. 

"I'll take Roger's place. Because he's not around..." You fist pumped the air and ran to the center, in front of them. Woohyun pressed play, and the music started playing. Everybody gracefully grooved to the music, with the real steps. You, on the other hand, was dancing random and kkap steps, feeling the music as if it was possessing you.

They stopped dancing, and started laughing.

"Ah! I can't do this!" Sungyeol managed to say in between laughs. 

"Aigooo... ______ -ah, I thought you can dance?" Sunggyu growled, in a less serious manner.

You stopped dancing and glared at them. "What did you say? Are you discriminating the amazing dance machine?"

"What..." Myungsoo mumbled, trying hard not to laugh. 'Amazing dance machine my ! You're more of a kkap dance queen.'

"Actually..." Hoya slung an arm around you. "... it was unexpected. But you were graceful enough. Although, it's not the real steps but kkap."

"Of course... it's kkap. Who said I'd dance the real steps? I barely know them." You scrunged your nose. "At least, I'm not an awkward dancer like L."

'Awkward dancer? I am an awkward dancer?' Myungsoo's eyes almost fell out from their sockets, feeling dejected.

"Aha! Why don't we just dance in kkap?" Sungjong suggested. "And take a video?"

"Ohhh... this will be fun!" Dongwoo cheered. Sungjong ran inside his room and came back bringing a video camera. He settled it in front and started recording.

"Okay..." Woohyun pressed play on the stereo. You and the others started dancing, same position, same music, only this time... in kkap. During the dance, everyone was laughing like crazy, include your ahjumma laugh to the list. Myungsoo wanted to laugh, even though he badly wanted to join you there. But something pulls him back, making him just stay put and watch you.

The song ended, and you collapsed on the floor laughing.

"That... was... the... best... dance... EVER!" Woohyun exclaimed, panting. 

"Waaah... it's been awhile since I laughed so hard." Sunggyu held on his stomach. He suddenly saw Myungsoo watching the, eyes glued to you. "IT would be better it ______ was in Infinite, instead of L."

'BWO!?!?!?' Myungsoo screamed inside his brain. 'Is he serious? No... Gyuu hyung~'

"Yeah. If ______ was the face... I swear it would be more fun!" Hoya sneered.

"Too bad Infinite's an all boy group. Aigoo..." Sungyeol rolled on the floor, inching close to you.

"Hohohoho. He's such an awkward dancer." You stuck your tongue out.

"Ehem!" Myungsoo faked a cough, coming out of his room.

"Oh? You're up." Sungjong stood up and dusted himself. "You missed all the fun."

"Who said I was an awkward dancer?" Myungsoo squinted his eyes, arching one eyebrow. The members froze in their positions, they were afraid of L's Cold City Man aura.

"I did." You smirked, "It's not my fault you're an AWKWARD dancer, poodle."

"What the? Yah! Why are you even here?" Myungsoo fumed up and started pointing to s, "And why are you dancing without me? Why did you let her join you huh? And why do you want her on Infinite, instead of me?"

"Ooooohh jealous L is jealous~" Dongwoo cooed.

"I was bored, so I came. They were bored, so they dance. I wanted to join them, so I did. In summary, we were bored. And you weren't around so..." You stuck your tongue out. "Besides, no one can deny how awkward you dance. Especially in your Samsung CF."

"Samsung CF?"

"Yeah... the one we were dancing to earlier. You were sooo awkward." You chuckled. "Oh... and if you're asking how I came to watch that horror video, it's Hana. She's an.. uh.. inspi... inspirit? Inspirit, yeah. So she sent me the video, and I watched it."

"Who's Hana? Who's is her bias? Must be mee..." Myungsoo puffed his collar out, feeling full of himself.

"Hana. The petite girl at the bar, remember? That's her. And don't get your hopes up, it's Sunggyu." You crossed your arms. "And Sunggyu is waaaay far fro bei--"

"It's alright." He heaved a sigh. "As long as I am your bias."

 


A/N: Okay. We have a new ost in this chapter. Make sure you listened to it :> Still, this chapter is just imilar so there are changes :D

@aidil23: hahaha thank you! you're so nice bb ^^

@sunflee_: yes, so you better reread hahaha. sorry for making things hard on you, readers >.<

@minny1313: i agree. itsucks all bad ;____; those three chapters disappeared like whaaat?

@-l0veoxygen: Thank you^^

@pandagirl753: have you tried them? :>

@DreamzxcPwnedd: THANKSSS!

@myBabyRicky: hohohoho try itt~