Troll's Weakness?

Playboy Meets Troll

"NAM WOOHYUN!" You yelled, blocking his fist with your palm. The impact was painful, making you shake your hand and whimper. "Oww, that hurt. That's it, stupid!"

"Omo!" Sungyeol stood up. He held your hand and checked it. "Are you alright?"

"Miss ______." Minyoung came running to you. 

Woohyun had a shock look on his face.

"You must have forgotten how fast my reflexes are." You smirked. "Learn anger management, brother."

"Master Woohyun, I think you should go home with your groupmates." Minyoung said, and turned to you, "And you, next time, don't run away without notice or telling me where you are."

"What's the point of running away when they know where you are?" Dongwoo batted in. 

"Dongwoo." Sunggyu hissed. "We'll be going now. I think it would be better if Woohyun were to stay."

When they left, Woohyun entered his room and slammed the door shut. You rolled your eyes at his reaction, but deep inside you felt happy that your plan worked. Minyoung handed you an envelope, which you quickly tore open to read the invite. After reading, a gist of disappointment was written on your face, making you shake your head and hand back the invite.

"______, you have to come." Minyoung eyed you. "You know that, this is important for your parents. It's Nam Holdings' 25th Anniversary."

"Every anniversary is important to them. I don't see the point why they care so much of the company. They're so business-minded..." You rolled your eyes. "...to the point that they forgot being a parent to us, well that excludes Woohyun."

"Just come."

"Will he be going?"

"Like he wouldn't." She smiled. "Remember, Saturday night. Keep it free."

 


 

Myungsoo tossed and turned in bed, he kept thinking of what happened earlier. The memory of Woohyun almost punching him and you blocking his punch kept replaying inside his head. 

'Why did she do that?' 

"She?" Sungyeol's voice came out. "You mean ______? She blocked Woohyun hyung's fist?"

Myungsoo blinked. How did the choding know. "I did s-say that out loud, didn't I?"

"Pretty loud." He chuckled. "That was pretty cool. I pity her palm."

"Hyung, aren't you mad at me?" 

"Mad? Why?" 

"Why not? You like her, right?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. "And you know that I like her."

"It's no big deal, bro. Plus, I already know who's gonna win." He smirked. "So I'm letting her go."

"So, you really think I do have a chance with her? And you're giving up because you know I'd win her heart."

"Who said it was you?" He scoffed. "It's me. I know I'm going to win her heart. But I'm letting her go, because..."

"Because?"

"..."

"Hyung?"

"Because, I'm not like you who's madly in love with her. So in love, that he stole her picture from Woohyun hyung and kept it for him to kiss every morning." He chimed. 

"H-how?" Myungsoo stuttered.

"You think I didn't know? Hey, I'm not Sungyeol for nothing." He trailed off. "And... about your feelings for her, everybody knows. Well, except Woohyun hyung."

"What?"

"I couldn't help it. My mouth was unstoppable." Sungyeol screeched. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo..."

"Eh?"

"Remember this, if you toy with her heart, I swear, I'll feed you vinegar bananas. And I'll pour vinegar on your kimchi." He warned. "And, I'll definitely win her over."

"You're insane." He shook his head, before looking at his received message.

From: Bamboo Wife 

Yah! Free your Saturday night. And come here by 3 in the afternoon, sharp. Or else, I'll have Woohyun punch that money-making face of yours.

He smiled, while Sungyeol looked from above, sneakily reading the message.

To: Bamboo Wife

Sure. Why?

From: Bamboo Wife

Just do it -Nike. Lol.

"Tch... how cheesy." Sungyeol mumbled.

To: Bamboo Wife

Thanks

From: Bamboo Wife

Are you insane? I'm demanding you to come here and you're thanking me? But if that's not the reason... tell me.

To: Bamboo Wife

For saving my money-making/pretty face from Woohyun hyung's hard punch

From: Bamboo Wife

Heh! Don't feel lucky. I was just trying my skills. You owe me for that. -______-

"Denial." Sungyeol blurted out loud.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo widened his eyes, realizing that Sungyeol was reading their text conversations. "Yah! Sneaky!"

"Good night, L!!!"

 


 

Saturday afternoon came and Myungsoo prepped himself up, thinking it was a date. He arrived in front of your doorstep, and did some last-minute finishing touches before ringing the door bell. The door was opened by Minyoung.

"Annyeong noona." He greeted.

"So she's tagging you along?" She raised her eyebrow. "Wait here. She's coming in a bit."

"Pinky PottyTushie!" You squealed, running out. You eyed him from head to toe, wondering why he was all prepped up. "Where are you going? I thought I said clearly, that you'll free your Saturday?"

"Aren't we going on a date?" 

You doubled over, dissolving into laughter. "A date? What am I? Your girlfriend? Oh wait, I am. But, yah!"

"Still denying?" He smirked, slinging an arm around your shoulder. "Babe."

"Drop that name or I'll kick your manhood!" You glared at him. "We better hurry. We're actually shopping, for an event later."

"Shopping?"

You nodded. "Don't worry it won't take long. Unless, you're too picky."

Mr. Bang ushered the two of you inside the car. He sped up to the nearest mall, and shoved you inside, reminding you to hurry.

"What's with all the hurry?" Myungsoo asked, upon entering the store.

"There's a big party later. So... we better hurry. Since, appa'a expecting us to be there at 6 sharp. And we've got three hours to pick a damn suit and eww... dress." You shuddered.

A sales lady approached the two of you. "Hi, I'm Yoonji. Let me help the two of you."

You noticed that she was gazing at Myungsoo making your insides heat up. As she helped him with the suit, you noticed that she was trying to flirt with him. You scoffed and went on your way to pick for yourself.

"What the?" You muttered. "She doesn't realize, she looks so stupid."

You looked through the different dresses, but they couldn't seem to pass your liking. You gave up, flopping yourself on the couch waiting for nothing. Myungsoo and the saleslady approached you, they seemed to be done with their flirting session. 

"______, you haven't picked any? I thoug--"

"So?" You raised your eyebrow. "Done with your flirting session? Now help me, would you."

"Miss, I think this would look good on you." She smiled, handing you a dress. It only took you a glance to reject it. It was short and the cloth was too thin. Yes, it does look good... on a summer. She handed you another one, but it looked more like a blouse than a dress. And another one, that looked okay to you, but it was lacking.

"Is there anything else?" You hesitated.

"This one looks good on you." Myungsoo shoved you inside the dressing room together with the dress. "Dress up, and don't take that off. We have an  hour and half before 6."

You dressed up and walked out of the dressing room wearing this. Myungsoo's jaw dropped, while his eyes gazed on you. The saleslady, immediately tugged your arm and brought you to the shoe section.

"Shoes? But can't I just wear what I'm wearing?" You whined.

"Miss, I doubt a flat shoe would fit a party. And it's an order." She said, before shoving different shoes on your foot. You looked at them in pain, they were all heels. And worse, when you tried walking on them, you almost fell face flat on the floor.

"Do I really have to wear heels?" You growled, tugging Myungsoo's sleeve. "Tell her, I don't want to walk in heels."

"Miss, it's an order from Mr. Nam. I'll get fired and lose my credentials if I don't make you wear these." She cried. "Please, miss. It would only take you an hour of standing."

"Fine." You pouted, feeling pity towards the flirtatious saleslady. You reluctantly wore the pair of heels and tried to stand on them. As soon as you found your balance, you tried walking slowly. "This shall do. We'll take these."

"Thank you for coming." She greeted before you left the store.

"Miss _____, whoa you look pretty." Mr. Bang commented, "You should wear dresses more often."

"What about a whack on the head, Mr. Bang?" You glared at him. "Should I be conscious when I do things?"

He shook his head. "Think as if you're wearing your lovely pajamas."

"Awesome." You high-fived him, "How come I never thought of that?"

"Because I was meant to inform you that." He chuckled, before closing the door. He started driving, smoothly on the road. At the short period of traveling, Myungsoo looked out the window, admiring the beauty of the environment. You, on the other hand, remembered passing these places during your childhood, whenever your parents would bring you to their office.

The car stopped in front of a tall building. It looked like a skyscraper, and almost as tall as the 63 building, but a little shorter and wider. You walked outside, while Myungsoo gazed at the bully towering him.

"Tch... welcome to hell." You nudged him. When you entered the lobby, everyone bowed 90 degrees upon seeing you. Most of the girls blushed when they saw Myungsoo. Of course, they knew him. Only a caveman wouldn't know that he is L from Infinite.

"Oh my gosh!" A middle aged woman came running to the two of you. She held your cheeks and her eyes brightened. "______ dear, is that you? You've grown to a very beautiful lady."

You smiled awkwardly at her, not remembering her name. You weren't even sure if you were aware of her existence. You looked at her I.D. before speaking to her. "Mrs. Choi, it's been a while, I think. I should get going. It's nice to see you again."

You and Myungsoo walked inside the lift. When the doors closed, you breathed out.

"Do you know her?" He asked

"Barely." You chuckled. The lift stopped on the 50th floor, it was where the grand function hall was. In front of you, were workers here and there, bodyguards checking every corner, and food. "FOOD!"

You quickly chased the man carrying the tray of food. 

"Ah Miss _______, are you hungry?"

You nodded hungrily.

"After you get your make up done, Miss ______." A voice came from the small hallway. It was the voice you always hated. Miss Jin, your father's oh-so-loyal secretary. She liked to boss you around whenever, your parents weren't there. "You think it's appropriate to attend a party without getting your hair and make up done? Do you know how awful you look?"

You gulped. She was the only person in the world making you feel scared. To you, she was like a devil in disguise. Good thing, Myungsoo came to rescue you.

"What about you? I can rub that beauty off with a towel." He smirked. "And you'll look more awful than her."

"L?" Her eyes widened. "Aren't you that boy from the Kpop group Infinite? The hot visual?"

"And you are? The devil who petrifies my dear girlfriend." He chuckled, making her leave in embarrassment. He looked at you and laughed. "So... I've found your weakness. Who is she?"

"S-she'--"

"Now you're tongue-tied?" He teased.

"She's my father's secretary you idiot!" You snapped. "Ms. Jin. She's really scary. She even appeared in my dreams and murdered me. She likes to boss me around before. She's even holding a long stick and she threatened to whip me."

"She's actually a great help." He nodded his head, earning a glare from you. "At least now, I can save you from something."

"_______, get inside. NOW!" Ms. Jin yelled from a nearby room. 

 


 

The party started when the clock struck 8. The whole hall was filled with guests and different business men. The stage had five seats in front, of course for the Nam household. You laughed at the thought of your father reluctantly adding a chair in front for you to sit down.

President Nam, who was dressed in a fine suit came on the podium. "Good evening everybody. For 25 years..." You stopped listening to his speech. "... Enjoy yourselves tonight. Thank you everyone."

"Alright. That was a wonderful speech President Nam. Now before our CEO, Mr. Nam starts his speech... we'd first introduce you the Nam family." The emcee beamed, her voice echoing around the hall. "Let's start with, President Nam... Madam... Mr. Nam Boohyun, the first son and CEO of Nam Holdings. Mr. Nam Woohyun, the second son and as we know, a hallyu star."

"Tch... hallyu star my ." You muttered. Myungsoo chuckled when he heard you trash talking Woohyun as he went up the stage and take his seat.

"And last but not the least, Miss Nam _______, the only daughter." She clapped her hands.

You reluctantly stood up from your seat and walked up the stage, keeping your balance, although you felt like you were about to fall. You bowed before taking your seat on the chair in front. 'See? I'm the only one not involved in any weird stuff. The only thing she said was 'daughter'. Nothing else. She could have said that I was funny?'

"Looking good, baby sister." Boohyun whispered. "I see, you tagged Woohyun's groupmate along with you. Potential boyfriend?"

"Not." You scoffed. "Did I look like I was about to lose my balance when walking?"

He shook his head. "I never thought you'd walk those heels. I'm glad I threatened the saleslady."

"So it was you..." You pointed to him. "I thought it was Dad. I hate you. you always like to make fun of me."

"Remember, I hold you by the neck." He smirked.

"Not that again!" 

Flashback: Six years ago

Boohyun was busy doing his homework when you sheepishly approached him.

"What does my baby sister want?" He asked, looking up from his desk. "If you're hungry, ask Steve to cook for you."

"I just ate." You burped. "I came to ask, stupid."

"Watch your words."

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes. "When you found out that Mom was pregnant with Woohyun, were you upset?"

"No. I was happy, knowing that I have a baby brother."

"What about when she was pregnant with me?"

"More than happy. You were a ray of sunshine to me." He patted your back.

"Tch... if I were you, I'd jab a pencil on Mom's womb when Woohyun was still inside. So I'll never have an annoying brother."

"_______, what the?"

"_______-AH!" Woohyun shouted as he ran inside Boohyun's room. He ran towards you and tackled you. "Found you baby sister."

 


A/N: bad sister lol. sorry i didn't update soon. sorry. i was busy for something. but it's okay now... i think :)

@99kkff: HAHAHAHAHA XD Very mad lol

@jasarana16: At least, he hasn't punched Myungsoo's face XD Sure! thank you!!

@i_luv_black21: LOL. thank you!!

@-l0veoxygen: aww, that's alright :3 eh? a boyfriend? Well, I wish you all the luck! :D I hope you find someone like... someone like... Myungsoo ^^ Then you could change his name from Louis to Zayn. Just imagine!!

@Anna_Ejibi: Sure ^^

@pandagirl753: What if my brother was like him? o___o

@asdfghjkpop: He won't!! :D oh my gosh, that was really funny! YAY!

@asiansunite96: thank you!! sure ^^

@sunflee_: Elizabeth XD I hope his face won't get destroyed though

@demigodchoding: HOHOHO

@melonchiffon--: Almost, but not punched! :D

@minny1313: no need. Super _______ saved the day! ;))

@aidil23: he didn't sleep beside her btw ^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my i can't stop laughing!

@lenusui: don't pity him. XDXD

@SHINeeLikeOxygen: Not yet. Ikr... weirdo

@an0nymous: You'd like a brother like him? Good luck. He's a coward, y'know? GET RID OF HIS ABS??? SERIOUSLY STOP ING! What? Tsk... first was Sungyeol, now Sehun. Dear, you might be reading the wrong fic

@EnjoySmilesx3: hahahaha good luck with that! ;) 

@Megustapanda589: HAHAHA will do ^^