Vinegar Banana

Playboy Meets Troll

Sungyeol heard the doorbell ring. He immediately opened the door and saw you. Before you could even step in, he pulled you in for a tight bear hug. You felt squished so you pushed him away lightly.

"Err... Yeollie, I don't like hugs." You scratched your head. Sungyeol just smiled and led you to the living room. They soon noticed and acknowledged your presence. 

You looked around and noticed that there were only six guys in the dorm. You shook your head, along with the thought. Sungjong dragged you to sit down on the floor. He clapped his hands and said, "You know how to play 007 - Bbang, right?"

You nodded your head.

"You start!" They yelled at you in unison.

"Hm... bba-bba-bba-bbang... gong!" You banged Hoya

"Gong!" Hoya banged himself, then Woohyun "Chil!"

Woohyun looked around and pointed his gun hand to you. "BANG!"

"AHHHHHHH!" You screamed, raising your hands. You realized you weren't supposed to raise and yell, so you crouched down. They spanked your back hardly.

"Indian Bang!"

The game continued on, and you always commit mistakes. Whenever you hear the word 'bang' you'd scream and raise your hands, eventhough it's not your turn to do so. 

"Aigoo..." Sunggyu groaned, stretching his back. "I'm tired."

"Buy us snacks, ______!" Hoya chirped. "Since you lost, loser!"

"Eh?" You extended your hand, palm opened. "Money!"

"SPEND YOUR OWN!" They yelled at you.

"Yah! Buy snacks, I'll come with you!" Woohyun stood up and helped you stand up.

"Fine..." You crossed your arms and pouted. "Unfair. It's not like I play that game everyday, I bet you all do!"

"Just buy snackss!" Dongwoo stuck his tongue out. You ran up to him and flicked his forehead.

 


 

Woohyun walked with you side by side to the near convenience store. The bells rung when you entered. Upon enetering you scrambled through the store, grabbing whatever you could take and whatever your eyes saw delicious. While, Woohyun was still looking for drinks to buy from the fridge. You laid them on the counter, making the clerk look at you confusedly.

Woohyun turned around and saw you paying. He dismissed his business and followed you out of the convenience store. He took the bags from you and flicked your forehead.

"Were you planning on buying the whole store instead?" He barked at you. "______, you're wasting your money. How much is left for your monthly allowance?"

"Excuse me..." You stopped on your tracks. "I did not waste any money. It's food, alright. My moneyis used to buy food. Besides, I don't need anything... except for good food."

 


 

Sungyeol snuck inside the kitchen, a syringe on his hand. He inched closer to the bunch of bananas and injected the vinegar-filled syringe on each banana. It's been quite a long time since he did the prank, and he missed it.

'Let's hope ______ does not like eating bananas.' He wished, his fingers crossed.

"They're here!" Sungjong cheered. "SNACKSSS!!!"

Dongwoo and Hoya grabbed the bags from Woohyun and scattered all the snacks on the floor.

"Waaaaaaah! Lots and lots of snacks!" Sungyeol got out of the kitchen and threw the snacks lightly in the air, like they were money.

Sungjong started feeding his hungry tummy. "It's been a long time since we had a lot of snacks to eat. Hyung-nim never let us!"

"That's alright. You always eat lemon thatang anyway." Sunggyu teased Sungjong, rubbing his back.

"Haha!" You pointed to Sungjong, laughing with a bagel inside your mouth. "LEMON THATANG!"

"Heeeey!" Sungjong whined, his cheeks turning to bright red. "Again with that lemon candy joke!"

"Where is he?" You suddenly asked

"Filming." Sungyeol immediately answered, whilst chucking pretzels into his mouth. "He's missing all the fun and FOOD!"

"He's always filming. He barely joins us to the group activities. And when he's not... either asleep or you know... L." Hoya shook his head.

 


 

Myungsoo just got finished filming an episode for his drama. He stepped inside the van and attempted to take a nap, feeling tired. He barely slept and had rest, he was always busy with different schedules. True enough, he is Infinite's busiest member.

He was about to drift to dreamland, when you popped inside his head. '_____, I wonder what's she's doing... probably trolling. Tsk... why am I even thinking about her?'

'Tsk... I'm so tired. And you're entering my mind... such a bully.' He slipped out your picture fro his pocket and siled to himself. 'Ha! You're still here... hyung hasn't found out!'

The van halted to a stop, reaching the dorm. He reluctantly stepped out of the van and entered the dorm building. After getting out of the lift, he heard some ruckus coming from their dorm. He approached it immediately and heard a kind of a high pitched voice, which he believed is to be a girl's voice. And it couldn't be Sungjong, though possibilities are present.

He punched the door's password and entered the dorm. Seven heads turned and looked at him for a good five seconds before going back to their business.

"Okay? No hello L or what?" He raised his eyebrow. Noticing your presence, he looked at you and asked, "Why are you here?"

"They invited me." You looked up and replied, "Got a problem with that?"

Sunggyu snickered, "Let's restart he game with L!"

Myungsoo squeezed himself beside Hoya and Woohyun.

"You start, new comer!" Sungyeol grumbles. "Perhaps you know what we're playing? We weren't that loud for nothing."

"In the apartment you can find a..." Myungsoo started, looking around to find something to give him any idea. "...bamboo wife"

"Tsk... I knew he'd say that." Sungyeol gave a side comment, curling his fingers.

"... a... uhm... food." Woohyun stuttered at his words.

"... bread~" Sungjong ended with a squeal.

"... A TOILET!" You beamed, charging your hands forward. Everyone turned their heads on you, with a look of disbelief. "What?"

"Anyway..." Sunggyu chanted the phrases, "... L's plaid shirts"

"... in... ahh... uhhmm..." Sungyeol bit his lip. He knew he was losing, so he raised his arms in defeat and dramatically collapsed himself. "AHHH!"

"Ah hahahahahahahahahaha!" You started laughing. You had your index finger pointed at him. "Who's the loser now?"

There was a moment of silence before everyone else joined in laughter. 

"Omo!" Sungyeol snorted, and started to laugh. Not because he found himself funny, but because your laugh grew into a contagious ahjumma laugh. "______! Your laugh!"

You stopped laughing, "Oooops."

That didn't stop them from laughing like crazy, the others were rolling on the floor and kept on entioning your ahjuma laugh. You shook your head, feeling your stomach grumble again. You went inside the kitchen and took one banana. You were peeling it as you came out.

Sungyeol saw you and had the shock of his life. He ran and snatched the banana from you. He took a bite and munched on it. He shuddered at the disgusting taste. You gave him a weird look and knew he was going to throw the banana. 

"Yah! Don't throw!" You scrunged your nose and took the banana from him.

It was now Myungsoo's time to have the same shock. He couldn't let you bite from the banana, that Sungyeol had bitten from. He snatched it fro you and took a bite from it, without any doubt.

"Ackk!" He yelped, making the rest stop laughing and look at him. 'Aish. This. Is. Sungyeol's. Horror. Banana.'

"Aigoo... if you're going to throw it, nevermind." You took it from him. "I'll eat it."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo yelled in unison. Too late, you already gobbled the banana up. The others shared mururs amongst each other, while Sungyeol and Myungsoo waited for your reaction.

You tiltled your head. "There's something sour in this... sour..."

"Omo!" Sungjong blinked, his index finger shakily pointing to the banana peel on your hand. "Yeol hyung's vinegar banana!"

"Vinegar banana?" You scrunged your nose. They knew it, you would feel disgusted. You shook your head and asked, "Who made this?"

"Sungyeol!" They all pointed to Sungyeol, who was shaking in fear.

"Omo! My crush... she'll hate me. No..." He started mumbling.

"Waaaah! Yeollie~" You beamed. "That was the best banana ever! I LOVE ITTT!!! My two favorites, banana and vinegar~!"

"Bwoo?!?" They had their eyes shot up.

"Aish!" Myungsoo pulled your wrist, dragging you out of the dorm

"_______! You can take the whole bunch if you like!" Dongwoo chuckled.

"Omo..." Sungyeol held his heart with his right hand, his left hand holding Sunggyu's shoulder. "I think I'm in love~"

Woohyun threw him a pillow and yelled, "Stop it yeol! You don't stand a chance!"

 


 

You and Myungsoo walked along your neighborhood, side by side. 

"You have a weird tongue. How can you withstand the taste?" Myungsoo asked, shooting you an awful look on his face.

"Eh... it was tasty. I like it." You chuckled, stopping on your tracks. "I wish all the bananas tasted like that."

"ANDWAE! Do you want me to die?" Myungsoo widened his eyes

"If that's what it takes for me to eat lovely bananas!" You stuck your tongue out and pushed him slightly away. You sat on the bench and suddenly remembered what you watch last night. Kim Yerim. She, indeed, was a good singer and definitely has the looks. And she was paired with Myungsoo for the drama. You can't help but feel jealous for nothing.

"Tsk... yah I'm prettier than her, right?" You asked him, swinging your legs. 

"Huh?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow, acting dense. He took the seat beside you and thought, 'Prettier than who? How can anyone be prettier than the prettiest?'

"I said, I'm more handsome than you, right?" You repeated your question in a different way. 'That was so embarassing. Blame Woohyun for influencing me on being full of my self'

"Very." Myungsoo chuckled, ruffling your hair. 'Ha! she changed her question. This girl knows how to be ashamed of herself too..'

"If you compare... me and you I'm soo handsome and you're soo ugly?" You confirmed, "Even if people say you're the MOST HANDSOME MAN ON SOUTH KOREA? Which is a big lie?"

"YES! You are the most handsome creature ever created!" He raised his arms, beaming. "and that's not a lie!"

"Eeeesh!" You smacked his arm. "You're already fooling me."

"I am not." Myungsoo crossed his arms. "If I were a girl, I'd be your fangirl. I'd fantasize yo--"

"You sound creepy..." You snickered. "Why did you drag me away, anyway?"

"Well... that... I-I..." He scratched his neck. "I just wanted to be with you."

 


A/N: I know this is not like the one you read. Just similar. I kind of forgot what happened. Sorry. I'll just try to make the story better. Whooo I hope I could reach Chapter 17 tonight! FIGHTING!