Tug of War

Playboy Meets Troll

Infinite was supposed to fly back today, but because of some problems with the airline, their flight was delayed. Myungsoo sulked in his position after hearing this. He badly wanted to go home to Korea, because (1) he feels lonely, and (2) he misses you. (A/N: YUCK!)

"That's alright, L. You still have time to buy the things _______ asked you to buy." Sungyeol patted his back, "Didn't she tell you not to show up without those?"

"Right, I forgot." Myungsoo sprang off his seat and dragged Sungyeol with him, outside.

"Are you silly? How can you buy the real Naruto? Or the ninja? Or Hello Kitty home?" Sungyeol flicked Myungsoo's temple.

"Who said anything about buying people?" Myungsoo smirked and entered a toy shop. "And Hello Kitty is not part of the list."

(Play!)

"______'s going to kill you." Sungyeol said before running to the plushies and hugging them one by one, "It's so fluffy~"

"Tch... time for Myungsoo the troll." Myungsoo laughed devilishly and looked for the miniature toys of Naruto, a ninja, a katana and a samurai. "I'd like to buy these."

"Eh?" The clerk gawked at him. Myungsoo realized that he is supposed to speak Japanese.

"I'll buy these ones." He said in straight Japanese and pointed to the glass pane.

"L! THIS ONE TOO!" Sungyeol waddled over to him, holding a Hello Kitty plushie. 

"Yeol-hyung," Myungsoo eyed him, "Do you have a thing for Hello Kitty?"

"Sir, here you go." The clerk handed Myungsoo the paper bag and took Myungsoo's payment.

"L!" Sungyeol whined, following him outside the shop. "At least give me a thank you gift for dragging me with you!"

"Fine. But you have to buy me a box. Size must be... eh! Your head must perfectly fit inside." Myungsoo slapped some notes on Sungyeol's palm. "Then go buy your Hello Kitty."

"Waaaah~ Thank you very much, L!" Sungyeol beamed and dashed away.

Myungsoo walked to the Cherry Blossom Park. Man, it was such a sight. He felt like he did the Blue's clues dance and jumped inside the landscape painting. It was very beautiful and cherry blossoms fell like pink snow from the sky. His cherry blossom appreciation was interrupted by a call.

"Hello?"

"YAAAAAH!" He head a loud yell, making him bring the phone away from his ear. "SHOULDN'T YOU BE FLYING BACK HERE? I'M WAITING AT THE AIRPORT!"

"Will you stop shouting?" He hissed, taking a stroll around the park. "Our flight was delayed. Go home, you're waiting for nothing."

"Jinjja? Aigoo... I was so excited to see my Japanese Cherry Blossom tree, ninja, nar... blablabla. Yah! You sure you bought them, huh?"

"Yes, madame." Myungsoo smirked, eyeing his paper bag.

"Good. I lied about being in the airport anyway." He head you chuckle, "You better be telling the truth or... you'll go to hell!"

"Tch... this girl." Myungsoo shot his phone a dirty look, as if he could see you through it. ''Ah! Before I forget, you didn't make any trouble in school, right?"

"Nah. I've been a good girl. And you? How many Japanese girls have you got laid?" 

"YAH! I DID NOT!" Myungsoo pouted.

"Wooshu? Did not my foot." He heard you laughing. He imagined you clutching your stomach in laughter, "I watched fancams of your concert. DAEBAK!"

"I know. I look great, right?"

"You were quite a disappointment. Sup with the hair? You look like a father."

"Father of our children." Myungsoo snickered.

"Eww, Myungsoo. Eww." You gagged, "YAH! I'm hanging up. The movie's about to start."

"Movie? What movie? Where are you? Who are you with, huh? Yah, do you know it's not safe for a minor to stroll alone? Let alone, a girl." Myungsoo grew frantic.

"Geez. Relax, ahjussi. I'm with Sehun. We're going to watch the Avengers." Just by hearing Sehun's name, Myungsoo grew more frantic, angry and jealous.

"You better not do something inappropriate. Or I'll fly back there in a heart beat!" Myungsoo said, with his eyes wide open. "Yah! ______, you hear me?"

"Oh, we'll see." You shrugged, "Are you stupid? Of course not! I'm not dumb, okay? And I don't see him more than a friend, dupe!"

"Good to know." Myungsoo sighed in relief, but he couldn't take out the jealousy and worry in his heart.

"Did Naeun message you anything?"

"No. Why?" Myungsoo shook his head, "Did you do something with her, huh?"

"Bye, Hello Kitty!" You hung up.

"That troll..." Myungsoo shook his head. He placed his hands on his sides and looked up on the tree. "Now how am I supposed to cut you?"

"Yah! Have you gone insane? That's illegal logging, Kim Myungsoo." Myungsoo scolded himself, hitting his head. Just then, he thought of a good idea. "Light bulb."

He picked the fallen cherry blossoms from the grass and picked the clean and fresh one. those that did not pass his "high standard" were discarded. He piled the fresh-ones and protected them from the wind, ignoring all the weird stares people were giving him.

"Is that L from Infinite?"

"What is he doing here?"

"Should we approach him?"

"He's so handsomeeee~ Kawaiii!"

He checked his phone to see if Sungyeol sent him a message and he did.

From: Banana Yeol

Where are you? I haz le freakin' box and HELLO KITTY!  ^^; And I haz a surprise for ya! winkuuu~ >3<

"Yuck!" Myungsoo gagged and replied,

To: Banana Yeol

I'm at the Cherry Blossom Park. Hurry, hyung.

After sending his reply, Sungyeol popped out of nowhere. Myungsoo jumped in surprise, making some of the blossoms fly away.

"SULPLISEEEE~" Sungyeol cheered and showed Myungsoo a totoro plushie. 

"What happened to Hello Kitty?" Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and gathered new cherry blossoms.

"No. This is for ______. She's a sone, right? Yes. She'll like this." Sungyeol beamed, "The original Totoro from the Land of the Rising Sun, JAPAN!"

"You mean the flag, girls' beds turn to during their period?" 

"whatever. And here's your box, lover boy." Sungyeol chimed.

Myungsoo took the box and placed the cherry blossoms inside. He tossed the miniatures in the box and closed it. He rubbed his palms together in satisfaction.

"Tch... _______ will really kill you."

The next day, Myungsoo checked the box and felt like something was missing. He thought of a new idea and dragged Sungyeol outside, again. They looked for cosplayers or mascots or even the real ninja and Naruto.

"Okay, one, two, three, SUSHI!" Sungyeol said as he took a picture of Myungsoo with a ninja. "______'s really really really going to kill you."

"Oh! Naruto!"

 


 

"DAMN YOU OH SEHUN!" You yelled at him after watching TaeTiSeo's Twinkle music video. You grew jealous because he got to film with your favorite group and breathe the same air as them. "You should have brought me to your filming!"

"Sorry." Sehun fidgeted, "Yoona-sunbae was also there to support them."

"BWO?" Your eyes widened, "How unfair! You got to be with for of them, while I've only been with Jessica unnie. And that was years ago!"

"Actually, I get to see all nine everyday at the company."

You sobbed. "This is so unfair. And that weird, Baekhyun, he sat beside friggin' HWANG MIYOUNG!"

"..."

"And don't get me started with --- UGH! LIFE IS FRUSTRATING!"

"______, will you calm down?" Suzy tried to compose you, "Everyone's staring."

You banged your head on the table and sobbed. "I hate it. I'll definitely watch Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo LIVE! Even Mcountdown. I have to see them again. Even if they go to Jeju, I'll fly to watch them!"

"This is why you shouldn't let her watch Girls' Generation at any time." Hana squinted her eyes at Sehun.

"What?" Sehun shrugged, "I was just being a friend."

"Look at the effect on her!" Sulli pointed to you, who looked like a retard, sobbing and disheveling your hair. "She's gone mad!"

"Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona?" You started singing the lines. "They're so pretty! Seohyun and her goddess hair! Hair !!! Taeyeon and le forehead. Omo! Tiffany's perfect crescents. How come she didn't rap?"

"Somebody bring her to the asylum!" Suzy held her head.

 


 

Wednesday came and Infinite flew back to Korea. Fans welcomed them in the airport, and this meant they were back to their old lives. They're going back to busy practices and heavy schedules.

"Wow, L, you seem very happy huh?" Woohyun elbowed him.

"Heh, hyung!" Myungsoo gave him a dirty look. 'Finally! HAHAHAHAHA!'

"Hm... I wonder what ______ is doing? Probably on another movie date with Sehun." Sungyeol taunted Myungsoo.

"HYUNG! I shouldn't have told you anything." Myungsoo grunted. Suddenly, his brain was filled with different thoughts and imaginations of you and Sehun. "Omo! what if..."

"Sehun oppa! The movie was great!" You ran to Sehun and hugged him tight. 

"You liked it?" Sehun asked, with a smile.

"Oppa, let's go to the carnival!"

"No. No. Myungsoo... Ani." Myungsoo shook his head.

"Omo! I love you now, Sehun oppa! I don't like Myungsoo anymore. Heh! You're better than him!"

"That's my girl!" Sehun patted your head.

"NOOOOOO!!!"

 


 

Meanwhile in school, it was two days before the yearly showcase so they suspended the classes to make way for general rehearsals. Unfortunately for those who aren't part of the showcase, they still had to come to school to do extra credit. But, for you, it was time to be lazy and watch the performers as they practiced.

(Play!)

Naeun stepped on the stage and did her performance. You purposely yawned, to piss her off. Well, it worked, but Naeun tried hard not to show her anger.

"So she's going to perform, huh?" You smirked, "What a pity. The audience will surely sleep at her performance."

'Just wait you stupid _______. I'll get back on you. And you'll definitely regret for messing up with me.' Naeun thought before ending her performance and headed for the dance room.

"Tch... what's the point of this showcase? They should invite idols to perform." You rolled your eyes. "Like SNSD."

"Suzy, Hana and Sulli are performing, you know?" Sehun chuckled.

"What? They are?" Your eyes widened, "And they didn't tell me."

"Come let's go to the dance room!" Sehun stood from his seat and dragged you into the dance room. Even though you abruptly entered the room, they were still practicing. 

"Wow. They're really dedicated, huh?" 

"______!" Hana stopped dancing and approached you, with Suzy and Sulli following her. 

"Tch... you didn't tell me you're part of the showcase." You rolled your eyes, "What are you going to perform?"

"Before the dawn." Suzy shrugged, like it was no big deal.

"Isn't that hard to dance? Whoa whoa whoa." You laughed, "You should've performed Good Bye Baby or Pinocchio or TWINKLE!!!"

"We would, but we wanted to be fair." Sulli grinned, 'Oh if you only knew ______.'

"Okay. Good luck to you then." You snorted and picked up a scarf lying on the ground. You walked towards Naeun and gestured Sehun to follow you. "Naeun-ssi, you're doing very well!"

Naeun stopped practicing and gave you a mischievous look. "Of course, ______-ssi. It's such a pity that you can't perform."

"It's nothing." You faked a smile and slapped the thin air. "Oh, anyway, I thought this scarf would look good on you."

"Thank you." Naeun got it from you but you stopped her. '.'

"No, let me do it for you." You grinned and wrapped the scarf around her. "Sehun, hold the another end."

"Okay." Sehun nodded and did as you said.

"There!" You pulled the other end and chimed, "TUG OF WAR!!!!"

 


A/N: HAHAHAH TUG OF WAR! Heh! Another long update HAHAHAHA! Anyway, I'll try to do a double update today because I'm going to Taiwan tomorrow night. :D I'm going to meet PANDAS!!!! lol. Okay >///< and sorry for spazzing Girls' Generation in this fic. HAHAHAHA. Sorry. You can hate me if you want. T____T

@bAbYmOcHii12: HOHOHO! She doess!!! XDXD 

@mickeymouse97: Her face is sure priceless! =))) I hope so too

@myungbabe: HAHAHAHAHA! totally claiming him now.

@pandagirl753: HAHA XDXD

@JK_021: Lol. Thank you!

@asiansunite96: SHE DID! =)))

@sunflee_: Hahaha! Sorry. Don't worry. You'll reconciliate soon! :D

@asdfghjkpop: HAHAHAHA! I commend you sir! XD 

@xcallista: hohoho! i'm sure this crazy troll loves you too :) 

@lenusui: Waah thank you~

@max288: That would be fun but chaotic!

@Anna_Ejibi: Sure ^^

@an0nymous: HOHOHO. Don't keep calm, abbie! I was gagging while writing all those cheesy stuff. Eww irgrjlgjagorngorw blech! Guess who's the fish and I'll give you shark meal! XDXD HAHAHAHA! Of course, the troll is a genius for replacing the lotion with mayo. Ohmygosh! Eat frogs krwjgkr XDXD Uh... me? I have invisible chubby cheeks :P

@aidil23: HIP HIP HOORAY! YAY! HAHAHA. Woohyun is still mad at her. Remember the hospital scene? :D 

@kpoplife: hahaha! sorry for the mistake I made. :D Woohyun... you better read chapter 39. that's when woohyun started to get mad at you. :D but the reason... still to be revealed! HOHO DAEBAK!

@JK_021: Hahahaha. Was is very long? Gee. sorry :) THANK YOUUU!