Club Night

Playboy Meets Troll

"YOU?!?!?!" You pointed your index finger on him, shakily. "You're supposed to be Sungjong! How?"

"That's why you were in a rush," He scoffed, crossing his arms. "You're going to the club. Aren't you a minor?"

"Ugh... so what? You'll tell Woohyun?" You smirked, "Go on. I don't care. You don't have to go with me."

As if it was on cue, the bus arrived. You waved your hand in front of him and hopped inside the bus. Myungsoo watched you as you hopped on, scratching his nape. He decided to follow you inside, in case Woohyun will worry about you and put all the blame in him. You scoffed when you saw him walking towards your seat. He took the seat beside you and the bus pulled over to the side of the road, going to the next stop.

The ride was silent and awkward. At it was killing you. Never in your life, you've been with a person and you're not talking. You nudged him to break the awkwardness. He shot you a cold glare, making you flinch. But you weren't afraid, just shocked.

"You're not going to wear a disguise?" You processed a question in your mind, "If fans come and get you, I'll run away. I don't like such mess."

 


 

You arrived at the club. Approaching the doors, Myungsoo stopped you. "_____, you're a minor. You shouldn't go."

"What's the point of dressing up and riding the bus?" You raised your eyebrow as you said it in a matter-of-factly tone. You placed your index finger under his chin, pulling him near you. "They wouldn't know, if you keep quiet."

You smirked upon entering the club, leaving him dumbfounded. He followed you inside and saw you waving on a couple of girls dancing. He would check them out, but he wasn't in the mood. Just not now. He sat down on the stool and ordered a drink. He watched you from afar, talking to your friends and occasionally dancing.

"I feel like a babysitter," He mumbled, taking a sip from his vodka. He felt his phone vibrating, he quickly pulled it from his pocket and read his message.

From: Woohyun Hyung

L. Watch her, okay? Be sure to go home at 10. Sharp. 

He sighed after reading the text message. He stood up from his seat, about to approach you when someone caught his eye. He immediately went back to where he was and shook off the idea of telling you. The next thing he knew, you were approaching him. You sat beside him and ordered  drink.

"You're not allowed to drink, you're a minor." He warned.

"What the hell? Shut up." You groaned. "Waiter! EVERCLEAR!" 

'Wait. Isn't that the strongest?' Myungsoo thought, his eyes gradually enlarging. The waiter was about to hand you the glass with Everclear, when he stopped the waiter. "No. Give her a cream drink, Bailey's"

"At least, he's not going to order me juice." You mumbled and looked over your friends. Your drink arrived immediately. You stood up, ready to go when he pulled your wrist.

"Wait, ______ can I ask you some questions?" He said, gesturing you to sit back. You nodded and knew this was going to take some time so you started to sip from your drink. "Why don't you call Woohyun hyung, oppa?"

You shrugged, "I don't call anyone. It's... uhh I don't know. I just don't feel like it." You shrugged, "Anyway, since you're asking me questions, I should ask you questions too, okay?"

"Sure" He raised his eyebrows in agreement.

"What's your real name? I know it's not L." You chuckled, taking another sip from your drink. "This tastes good, huh"

"You don't have to know" He replied.

"Unfair. Just tell me your name."

"Kim Myungsoo"

You nodded. 'His name is beautiful. I wonder why he doesn't use it' 

"Woohyun, he's not adopted, right? Or you're not adopted, right?" He continued to his next question, gulping his drink and ordering for another one.

"Seriously?" You giggled. "No one is adopted. I don't know. But maybe if there was, that would be me."

He nodded in understanding.

"You're a playboy aren't you?" 

"Yah, why would you like to know?" He growled.

"Just answer with a yes or no!"

"Yes"

"I knew it." You smirked. "I can really trust my instincts"

"Tsk... instincts your ." He chuckled. "Do you hate me?"

"Do you want to the truth or the lie?" You gulped down your drink and nodded. "Unfortunately, yes. You kind of wreck my nerves. But who knows?" You shrugged.

"Whatever, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. There are times, I'd hate people the moment I lay my eyes on them. Force of habit." You suppressed a laughter. "I don't have any question in mind. Go ask."

"Are you single?" Nonchalantly, he asked. 'Ooops' "Not that I want to be with you or something. Just cur--"

"______! We've been looking for you." A medium-length haired girl came running to you. She noticed Myungsoo. "Who's this?"

"Sorry. I just met him." You lied. An idea popped inside your head making your lips form a small smirk, "Suzy. Is she okay? Still fretful?" You knew Myungsoo and Suzy knew each other. Well not really but you trust your instincts and their situations match. And of course, Sungyeol told you that Myungsoo's girlfriend is named Suzy. 

She nodded sympathetically. "Let's go, we have some you know~"

"Uh... Hana, I'll just follow. Okay?" You told her. The said girl nodded and went to the table where your friends are. You turned to Myungsoo and smirked. "Do you know that I'm friends with your ex-girlfriend? No. Let's rephrase that. I'm close friends with your old toy."

"S-suzy?" He stuttered. 'Okay, is this trouble'

You nodded. "Bae Suzy, right? Miss A? Okay, don't get me wrong. I'm not mad at you or something. I completely understand that you only toy with your girlfriends, and I don't give a single damn. Just confirming. I'll go. I'll be back, okay?" You stood up and walked over to your friends table. 

There were a couple of guys trying to take Suzy out of the table. She hasn't stood up and moved a single muscle. You pushed the boys aside and sat beside Suzy. You nudged her. "It's over. I know."

Suzy looked at you, tears starting to brim. She pulled you into an embrace and sobbed. "_____, he broke up with me. He's a player. I should have known better. Eotteokae?"

You rubbed her back gently, gesturing the boys to leave you two alone. "Stop crying. He's not worth it, I promise." You tried to assure her. You're not really sure about it, because you've never been in such situation. And you doubt, you ever will.

"But, it hurts. I hate him" She slowly pulled back, wiping her tears. "I knew he was a playboy but I thought I could make him change. My co-members warned me, I never listened. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. Wait, how did you know?"  

"I can only act dense, but I know everything, Suzy" You breathed out. She nodded, trying to understand. "You should go home and continue your mourning"

"Yah!" She smacked your arm playfully. "Good idea. Tell Hana and Sulli I left, okay?"

Myungsoo watched you talk to Suzy from afar, and he felt a bit surprised. Not because of Suzy, but you. To him, you didn't look like the type who would show any concern, but he was wrong. You were bizarre, he couldn't understand what you are. He would predict, but it would come out wrong. You were different from the girls he usually meet. They were predictable, but you, you were a challenge.

"No Myungsoo. She's off-limits." He mumbled to himself. 'As much as she's interesting, she's too much for a challenge. I won't win, for sure.'

You stood up from your seat, approaching Sulli and Hana who were dancing with random people. You told them that Suzy had gone home, they didn't ask why. They must've known, yet no one told you about it. You shook off the thoughts and joined them in dancing. Then your eyes landed on Myungsoo, who was watching you whilst drinking from his glass. 

An idea suddenly popped in your head. Lightbulb. You've always wanted to get drunk, not that you're a drunkard but, you were curious. So you approached him, sitting on the stool beside him.

"L. joe, what does it feel..." You paused, "... when you're drunk?"

"Stop calling me L. joe. That's not my name!" Irritated, he shot you a cold glare. 

"Fine, fine. Chill." You raised your hands "Okay, L." 'Ugh. Demanding'

"That's more like it." He crossed his arms. "So what was your question?"

"What does it feel when you're drunk?" Rolling your eyes, you repeated your question. You hated repeating stuff, especially what you've just said.

"Your head hurts, & you feel light. Like you're flying. It's unexplainable." He tried to elaborate, "Why? No no no. You're not getting drunk, okay? Hyung won't like this"

"Please?" You intertwined your fingers, pleading. "I haven't been drunk. Just now. Please. Please."

"No."

"Please? I'll owe you"

"No."

"Please? I'm begging you"

"No."

"Just this once? Please?" You tried negotiating. "Tsk... why would I ask for your permission. I don't need it."

"Do you want Woohyun hyung to get mad at you?" 

"WAITER!" You yelled and ordered your drink. You drank a lot. Myungsoo tried his best to stop you, but you were unstoppable. So he just let you, until you were drunk. Very drunk. You felt like your world was upside down, and you feel like you're floating. "Waah, I'm floating~"

"You're drunk. Let's go home!" He breathed out, closing his eyes. He checked his watch and it was past midnight. "Shoot! Hyung's mad. We should go!"

"One more drink" You whined, raising your index finger. "Please?"

Myungsoo shook his head and you collapsed in his arms. He sighed and wrapped his arm around you, to support your weight. He brought you out of the club and waited for a bus or a cab to ride on. Unfortunately, there are a few vehicles passing by especially on this time. The wind blew hard, the night was silent he could hear his and your breaths. 

Minutes passed and he was getting impatient. Tapping his fingers on his side, as the clouds slowly unveiled the moon. The moonlight struck your face perfectly, flaunting your facial features. He turned his head to look at you, examining your every feature. He is being lured by you, unknowingly. He shook his head and blinked.

"My eyes are betraying me..." He mumbled.

 


A/N: Omg. I forgot to put Na Eun on the Character List. So right now, she's there. If you're interested to read her description, go on. :)

@an0nymous: HAHAHHAHAHA XD Oh you kiddo

@misspinkinpink: Did she? o_o XD

@pandagirl753: Hohoho

@infinitely-yours: Hmmm... what do you think? 

@gosonyuhshidae: Hahahaha how'd did you know? Did I make it too obvious?

@mrskimmyungsoo: There are a lot of names you'll be calling Myungsoo. Wait for it! ^^LOL

@Strawberri_Chizkake: HAHAHAHA! Just like what I told mrskimmyungsoo :D Thanks ^^