Safe?

Playboy Meets Troll

You shook your head and sat down, giving Minkyu a soft smile before eating your sandwich. You finished it in a few seconds, and felt a little hungrier. Yet, you didn’t want to complain. ‘Hey! I have a heart too.’

Your phone beeped, receiving a text message.

From: Panda

We’ll tell them, after we eat.

“Who’s panda?” You scratched your head, looking over to Myungsoo. He rolled his eyes and shifted his attention back to his phone.

From: Panda

Stupid. It’s me. L.

“Ahh…” You mumbled and replied.

To: Panda

Sorry. I forgot. After we eat? What? We’re going to brush our teeth?

Myungsoo tried to stifle his laughter. You sounded idiotically funny. He shook his head and sent you a reply.

To: Bamboo Wife ♥

I’ll tell them. We won’t be seeing them after this, y’know?

From: Bamboo Wife ♥

Really? Okay. Suit yourself. Imma run.

“Ah Minkyu, thank you for treating me lunch. I feel stuffed now.” You lied, keeping a smile while rubbing your stomach. “But, I have to go… something came up. I’m really sorry.”

“Is that so?” Minkyu scratched his head. ‘Then I should ask for her number. I can’t miss this chance!’

“Yeah. Thank you.” You stood up and bowed. “Also to you, Minsook, Sungjoon, Yerim and Myungstupid. Bye!”

“Wait---“ Minkyu held your wrist. “Can I… g-g-et your number??”

“Oh sure.” You smiled and gave him Myungsoo’s number. You bowed and bid farewell to them, once again. “I’ll go now. Bye.”

As soon as you got out of the deli, it was Myungsoo’s cue to tell them. He looked around, making sure everyone was there, no one in the restroom, everybody seated. Positive.

“Honestly, ______’s really my girlfriend.” He chuckled. “So keep your hopes down, ers. Sorry Yerim-ssi. I’ll go now too, bye!”

He stood up and walked to the entrance doors. Abruptly, he came back.

“Tell the media, PD, or reporters, you’re dead.” He warned, before completely walking away. Yerim bumped her head on the table, feeling disappointed. Whilst the three boys, deflated their shoulders.

 


 

(Play!)

When Myungsoo got out of the deli, he looked around for you. Then he spotted a familiar dinosaur coming out from the convenience store, on her ice cream. 

"YAH!" He called out, making you turn around. He pointed to the van and hopped inside.You hesitated at first, but followed.

"Won't your manager get mad?" You asked, plopping yourself beside Myungsoo. The manager hopped inside and you greeted him. "Hello manager."

"Tch...it's only now that you're feeling shy? You even slept here." Myungsoo shook his head in disbelief. You slapped his arm playfully,sticking your tongue out. "Yah!"

He slapped you back. You continued slapping each other's arm, and laughing throughout the few minutes of the ride. The manager shook his head, stifling his laughter at the cute sight.

"Yah! You two are noisier than the seven combined!" He chuckled, turning the steering wheel sharply to the left.

"Your fault!" You pouted, poking his side- which initiated another mess. He took his revenge, poking your side. It grew until he started to tickle your sides, which was the most ticklish part of your body. You laughed and managed to yelp. The manager was supposed to tell the two of you off, but he didn't want to ruin the moment.

"Ah, youngsters." He shook his head and halted to a stop. "We're here, kids."

"STOPP!!!" You shrieked, pushing Myungsoo away. You stepped out of the van and said, "I hate you... if I die, I'm going to put all the blame on you!"

He followed you out. "Another round?"

"No... I'm tired. I'm taking a bus from here." You panted and hopped inside the bus immediately. You didn't want to let him follow you, so you asked the driver to speed up.

 


 

"So... how's last day of filming?" Sungyeol asked, his head resting on his arms. "Finally, you're back to Infinite!"

"Missed me that much?" Myungsoo smirked, lying on his bed. "Nothing much. Just that... a special visitor came."

"Oh really? Who?" Sungyeol shot up. "Your ex-girlfriend? Your mom? Or your dad? Moonsoo?"

"______." His lips slowly curved into a smile.

"______?!?!?" Sungyeol's eyes widened. "She visited you on set? My love... is really falling apart. Is this what I get for eating her white day chocolates and goodies?"

"Accept the fact hyung. You really have no chance!" Myungsoo chuckled. "Did you know that she slept at the back of the van just to go to the filming site? That weirdo..."

"She did that?" Sungyeol crawled closer to Myungsoo's bunk. "Sure, she has no feelings for you. She's just feeling sneaky. But, L, do you feel anything for her?"

"The truth, hyung?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. "Hmm... I think it's safe to say, that... I like her."

"Safe? You call 'like' safe?" Sungyeol tutted. Making Myungsoo flinch. "The only thing safe is feeling nothing and crush. Because crush is just a cute word for lust and prolly based on looks yada yada blah blah... now that's safe. But like? Ah-ah. That's when you developed your feelings and when you don't just admire because of the looks but of the small things about her. Now that's not safe. Really really unsafe! Because there is a big possibility, that you'll fall in love!"

"Since when did you become the love expert, huh?" Myungsoo smirked. Half of him did not believed Sungyeol, but the other half says it's all true. 'Now what could it be?'

"This would make a big juicy news. L, the playboy is starting to fall in love. Tch..."

 


A/N: Hey guys! Finals are over ^^

@melonchiffon--: hohohohoho! i love the otp though ;)

@pandagirl753: hahahahha XD

@asdfghjkpop: because it's you and myungsoo! :DD

@infinitely-yours: cheesy XD is it really awkward? o_o

@misspinkinpink: Oh yeah. To clarify, her Minyoung unnie/the unnie at home/unnie whatsoever is her nanny/guardian. Got it? ^^ 

@iAsianfriend: IKRRR!:D

@-l0veoxygen: hohohoho XD

@YoonTaeRi: He's coming soon so watch out! ^^

@aidil23: actually yerim's being a good girl here XDXD hahahaha

@i_luv_black21: HAHAHAHHAHA XD they are ^^

@sunflee_: sorry :/ don't worry. it's enough for yerim. another new target for ______ XDXD

@EnjoySmilesx3: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I agree with you so much!

@Babygrace_32: tsk... the jealous couple =)))