Indirect Confession

Playboy Meets Troll

WARNING: This chapter may be too cheesy or weird XDXD


Myungsoo was speechless. Now he understood why you were so frustrated this morning. Who wouldn't? If you were to find the match of your ideal list, which is very rare, you'd go crazy.

"Hyung, do you still have some of her lists?" Myungsoo asked, his curiosity engulfing him.

"Like her bucket list of stuff? Wait." Boohyun ran up stairs and knocked on your room. Getting no response, he turned the knob and barged in. He took your journal from your study table and heard you singing in the shower. If he isn't mistaken, it is Lady Marmalade with random lyrics that don't even sound French or English.

"Voulez vou couch in mamama sgrhiherr..." "Mocha chocolata! LAYDEEEEH MARMALAAAAAADEE~"

"Yah! how long to you plan to take a bath? A millennium?" Boohyun yelled

"Shut up, Boohyun. I haven't taken a bath for four days! I smell awful." You yelled back, "Get out of my room! I'm having a concert!"

"Taeyeon and Tiffany are not pleased!" He said and jerked out of your room, hurrying downstairs to Myungsoo. "There. A compilation of her weird plans, nasty pranks and puns."

Myungsoo started reading and couldn't hold his laughter any longer. Every phrase was funny. It felt like reading a joke book, everything was odd and only those with wild imaginations would write it. (A/N: EHEM!)

"See? She's really abnormal!" Boohyun managed to say between laughs, "There was one time she told me and appa that if they'd arrange a marriage for her, which is common for families like us and because she's an only girl, and if the guy is torturous and jumping onto every girl in front of her, she'd snap his head off and cut his uhh... thing and have him beg on his knees for her mercy!!!!"

"Aigooo!" Myungsoo held his stomach and couldn't stop laughing.

"And when it was her time of the month, she was yelling from her bathroom 'WHY NOW? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, WHY ME? WHY TODAY? MENOPAUSE, COME AT ME BRO!!!' And the awkward thing is," He paused to wipe the tear he got from too much laughing, "The only girls in this house is her, Mom and her nanny. The rest are boys, all of our 'maids' are boys!"

Myungsoo banged his head on the backrest of the couch and flapped his arms, laughing out loud. They were running out of breath from laughing. Then you came out of your room, and instead of running down the stairs, you hugged the handrail and slid down.

"Look!" Boohyun stopped laughing and pointed to you, "That's what I'm talking about."

"Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down. The medicine go dooooown, medicine go down. Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful waaaay~" You sang and stopped when you reached the end of the rail. You hopped off and dusted yourself.

"Hyung, help me. I'm going to die of laughter!!!" Myungsoo hiccuped and together they dissolved into laughter, earning a confused look from you.

"Wow! I just took a bath and you became retards." You face palmed yourself and walked inside the kitchen to get your bowl of ramen.

"Before I forget, when she was... uhh... eleven? And Woohyun was asleep, she took one of Mom's menstrual pads and wore it on Woohyun! So when he woke up, he felt like his dingadong grew bigger, but realized he was wearing pads!!!" Boohyun squealed, "Don't take it wrong, she had gloves and her eyes closed, okay?"

"Boohyun, I didn't know you're such a gossiper." You glared at him. They widened their eyes, thinking you were still in the kitchen, but you were in front of them holding the bowl of ramen as if you're going to throw it. 

"Ooops!" Myungsoo stifled his laughter.

"Do you remember when you came home drunk and forcefully made out with your male nanny? And he almost got laid because of your unstoppable hormones!" You barked, "The next day, he resigned because he felt gay. Seriously, did you really think he was your girlfriend? Or you're just making up an excuse to hide your gay-ness?"

"YAH!" Boohyun buried his red face in his hands.

"And don't get me started with the blood on your br--"

"Stop it! Fine, I'm sorry." Boohyun cried, "Just stop spilling those nightmares!"

"Hyung, I thought she was the only weird one." Myungsoo nudged him and smiled cynically.

 


 

Dinner came, you, Boohyun and Myungsoo were on the dining hall eating hungrily like wolves. Some of the maids were appalled, because food was flying everywhere. The hall looked like a mess, and it didn't looked like a place to eat, more like a dungeon of wild animals.

"Go to school tomorrow, okay?" Boohyun said, wiping his lips with the napkin.

"Andwae." You crossed your arms and threw him an egg, "After getting embarrassed and bad mouthed by that Jangri... nu-uh gurl!"

"I thought you already got even with her?" He asked and exchanged looks with Myungsoo.

"I did. That's why she bad-mouthed me." You pouted, "Now, I think her minions are mad at me. And she won't stop bugging me about me being talentless and WoohyUGH!"

"Your voice isn't so bad." Myungsoo said, "And Hoya hyung likes your kkap dance. I think you should join the showcase and prove her wrong."

"Finally, you talk sense!" You beamed sarcastically.

"No, I agree with L." Boohyun nodded, "That way she'd totally get embarrassed."

"Never!" 

"Go on, ______. At least do something different." Myungsoo wiggled his eyebrows, convincingly. You kept saying no, but they kept on insisting especially Myungsoo. He was encouraging you to join the showcase and he couldn't take no for an answer.

"I give up." You raised your hands and walked away.

Myungsoo smiled victoriously and high-fived Boohyun. That's the time when they realized what a mess they made to the dining hall. They looked at the maids, who started cleaning, apologetically and decided to help them. Myungsoo picked up the food on the floor, while Boohyun helped wiping the table.

When the dining hall was back to spotless, Myungsoo stretched his arms and flexed his back.

"There's nothing else going on with you two, right?" Boohyun asked, "Other than the fake relationship my stupid brother made? Don't worry, he told us before Dad freaked out."

Myungsoo nodded hesitantly.

"But, there's something more, right? Yes." He patted Myungsoo's back, "And Woohyun's oblivious to it. But, I'm not."

"H-how?"

"Compared to him, I'm more observant. And I could just see the sparkle in your eyes, when you look at her, kid." He chuckled, "And I was eavesdropping when you confessed to her."

"Sneaky!" Myungsoo snickered.

"I know, I'm Sherlock Holmes in my past life." Boohyun joked, "A piece of advice, make her realize her feelings. I know she feels the same way for you, too. But that kid needs a little push before she realizes things. Someone has to tell her, before she even realizes it."

"But, hyung what if she doesn't?"

"No negative thoughts. Besides, that's one of the reasons why she's frustrated with you matching her ideal type!" Boohyun spanked his back, "Talk to her. If she's not in her room, she's in Dad's study. End of the hall, west wing."

Myungsoo nodded and searched for you.

 


 

"Join that ugly showcase my . Ugh! Everything just frustrates me." You slapped a random book to your face. You were inside your father's study, which was the most quiet place because no one ever enters, except your father. This was the place you used to hide whenever you're playing hide and seek with your friends or your brothers or hiding from your angry mom. 

"Damn frustrations! Jangri, MYUNGPOO! Ughhh... I hate this life." You groaned, "Why am I even frustrated about Myungsoo? If he's my ideal type, so what? According to Hana, not everyone falls in love with their ideal type."

"But what do you call what's happening to me now?" You scratched your head, "NO! I'm not falling in love. Aigooo.... I'm going crazyyyy! Aish! What's happening to me?"

Suddenly, you heard faint footsteps that went nearer and nearer. You grew alarmed and tightened your grip on the book you were holding, ready to hit the person who appears in front of you.

"_______?" You heard him ask.

"Myungsoo," You whispered to yourself, "Why is he here? Aish..."

"_______, you're here." Myungsoo appeared in front of you and smiled. "You okay?"

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here." You said, your hands trembling in nervousness. You suddenly felt your insides burning and your heart beating rapidly. "N-no one's allowed to enter this study."

"Then, why are you here?" He retorted, making you lose words to say. "Don't frustrate yourself."

"Huh?" You furrowed your eyebrows and faked a laugh, "I'm not frustrated. I'm fine."

"I heard you."

"Of cou---"

"Even before I called your name, I heard you." He said, making you tensed and making your heart skip a beat. He walked closer to you and cupped your cheeks.

"Y-yah. W-wha---" (Play!) Before you could even finish your sentence, he leaned in, making you shut your eyes close and press your lips in a firm thin line. You heard him scoff before feeling a soft kiss planted on your forehead. You opened your eyes quickly and exhaled in relief.

Myungsoo titled his head and examined your face, "Were you expecting something else?"

"Aniyo." You crinkled your nose and punched him playfully, "Weirdo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo! PAA--"

He cut you off and the next thing you knew, you were in his embrace. He then whispered, "I love you."

You widened your eyes for a bit, but slowly your face relaxed and your lips formed a small smile. When he was about to let go, you wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tight, feeling each other's heart beat. "Can we... stay like this for a moment?"

Myungsoo was shocked, yet he tried to keep his cool. He joked, "You're feeling very comfortable in my embrace."

You didn't answer, instead you buried your face onto his shoulder hiding your ear-to-ear smile. The feeling was light and happy, all your frustrations were washed away by the single gesture. And even though your heart was beating rapidly, you didn't mind, you could feel his heart drum in the same manner. Surely, at the back of your mind, you knew you had feelings for him, no matter how you deny it.

Myungsoo was feeling the same way. He felt happy that he pushed the right buttons to open your heart. Though it would be better if he heard those three magic words from you, the indirect confession was enough. And enough is enough.

"Hmmkay, time's up!" You eased back and ran a hand through your hair, "Yah! Do you want ice cream? It's on me."

 

“It’s a chilly night and you’re going for ice cream?” Myungsoo argued, but in the end he is sitting in front of you eating ice cream at a nearby shop. “The banana tastes really good.”

“Nothing better than my mint.” You stuck your tongue out at him, “Ah! Maybe, if you pour some vinegar.”

“No thanks.” He pouted and scooped another into his mouth.

Some of the customers and workers recognized him, and those who had the courage, approached and asked for his autograph or a picture taken with him. One of them even asked you to take their picture.

“The nerve!” You muttered, zooming the lens to capture the fangirl’s face, only.

“Gomawo, unnie!” The fangirl bowed and took the camera from you before going back to her table.

“Gomawo? Unnie?” You cringed at those words, “You should be paying me, and are we close? Unnie? Do I look that old?”

“Yes, ahjumma.” Myungsoo teased and pointed to the imaginary wrinkles on your forehead. You touched it and felt none, realizing he was just making a fool of you.

“I hate you!” You scooped everything inside your mouth and ordered another one. You came back with another big cup and noticed Myungsoo’s unreadable look that looked very silly to you. It looked like he was trying to look cute and sad, either way, he’s silly. “Speak up, Sherlock.”

“I thought I had a place in your heart?” He fake sobbed.

“You do.” You grinned, making his face brighten. “Outside.”

“BWO?” He almost choked on his ice cream, “Outside? Oh! What joy! I even thought I were your ideal type. Tch…”

“Ideal type?” You widened your eyes, “What do you me—yah! Didn’t I tore it—Omo! YAAAH!!”

Myungsoo smirked and took a folded paper from his pocket and unfolded it. It was your list, making you shocked. As far as you know, you ripped it to pieces and threw it away, but what was this in front of you?

“Hadn’t I—“

“Boohyun hyung photo copied it. Very me, right?” He tilted his head and tapped the paper, “This stupid thing makes you frustrated? Ani. This isn’t stupid. It’s a proof, that you really like me.”

“You’re right, I really really really really really like…” You trailed off and pointed your spoon at him, “to kill you! Weirdo. What is there to like about you?”

“Wae? This list sums up to me, doesn’t it?” Myungsoo gaped at the paper, “Unless, you’re going to make up another excuse saying it’s not your list but Hana’s or Sulli’s or Suzy’s or even Girls’ Generation’s.”

You squinted your eyes at him and sighed, “Whatever. What the use of denying it?”

“B-bwo?” A lump formed in his throat.

You smirked. Two can play a game.

“I really like you Myungsoo!” You mimicked a fan girl’s voice, making him more flabbergasted. “Omo! What’s the use of writing that stuff when I could just…” You paused and took a pen from your pocket, crossing out everything on the list and writing a new one.

KIM MYUNGSOO

“There! That’s more like it.” You clapped your hands, making him feel weird. ‘Bet you didn’t expect that, loser.’

“Stop it. It’s creepy!”

“Wae? Don’t you like it?” You pouted, faking a sob, “I don’t like it too. Tch... as if.”

“Yeah. Anyway, there’s this certain girl I’m crushing on. Just a small crush, but whatever.” Myungsoo shrugged.

“Nugu? Naeun?” You glared at him, “Fine. Go to her. Aigoo… you’re really bi-polar. You were joking when you said that… whatever. Get out of my sight and run into that freaky girl’s arms.”

“Someone’s jealous.” Myungsoo smirked, “I was just kidding. No one can replace you, Mr. Troll.”

“No one can replace you, Mr. Troll.” You imitated him, before finishing your cup. “Let’s go!”

Little did you know, there was someone watching you from behind, snapping pictures of Myungsoo and you, particularly Myungsoo.

“What a lucky day? Seeing you two here, ha! I wonder what you would feel if I sent this to the reporters.” She smirked and brushed her bangs away from her face.



 

 

“Yah! We passed this ice cream shop for the fourth time now. Are you sure we’re not going in circles?” Myungsoo grunted.

“Of course I’m sure. That’s just another branch, stupid.” You whacked his head, but inside you knew you two were lost, you just denied it.

“But I’m sure this is the same ice cream shop. We didn’t pass four branches before going there, you know?”

“They built it just now.” You crinkled your nose, “We’ll find it, trust me.”

“If you say so.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes. After a few more rounds of passing by the same ice cream store, he decided to hold you back. “Yah! I’m already tired. We’ve been going around in circles. This is the one hundredth time we passed that SAME ICE CREAM SHOP!”

“Let’s take a rest first.” You sat on the bench and patted the space beside you for him to sit there. “I wonder if those are stars or satellites. Either way, they’re UGLY!”

“You don’t like them?” Myungsoo asked.

“Nah! Just that, they fooled me. I always thought they were stars, but Mom said they were just satellites. And they’re nothing special.” You sighed, “Now I don’t even know whether they’re stars or just satellites.”

“Do you want to see real stars?”

You shook your head.  “Do you?”

“Yeah.”

“Your teeth. They’re like stars you know. You should look at them more often.” You grinned, “Yellow and distant, like stars!”

“Why do you always make fun of my teeth?” Myungsoo glowered at you.

“No reason.” You shrugged, “Just bring me something from Japan when you come back.”

“Japan? Come back? When?”

“It’s April 24, right? You’re booked for a flight tomorrow to Japan, with Infinite.” You said, “Have you forgotten, Second Invasion?”

“How would I know? You tricked me, right? A month in the hospital?” Myungsoo flicked your forehead, “Nice one.”

“Who told you to believe me, idiot.” You stuck your tongue out at him, “Bring me something, okay?”

“Like what?”

“Hmm…” You tapped your chin, “Cherry blossom tree, so I’ll have a new tree to talk to! And a ninja! Bring me a katana and a samurai! What else… uhhh… Naruto! Bring me naruto!”

“Can’t I just bring you, Jiu?”

“I don’t like Jiu. The actor is UGLY!” You pinched his cheeks, “But his nun chucks would be a good present. Remember those stuff, okay?”

“Like I could bring those things by plane.”

“You should. Make them bring those for you. Or don’t dare show your face to me.” You laughed devilishly, pointing your index finger at him.

Myungsoo noticed a faint line of wound on your palm. He pulled your hand and opened it, “What happened to this?”

“Took you long enough to realize.” You snickered, “Don’t you remember? Tch… on top of that, you haven’t even thanked me for saving your life.”

“Thank you.”

“Sound forced.” You rolled your eyes, “People these days really. How ungrateful.”

Myungsoo scoffed and interlaced his hand with yours, making you jump in surprise. “Thank you for saving my life.”

‘God, please don’t let my palm sweat.’ You mentally whined, but you couldn’t take it any longer. You fidgeted your hand away and rubbed it against your thigh. “Hmmp… I just saved my life, if I didn’t knock those jerks out I would’ve died. Ahh… I feel sleepy.”

“Either way you saved my life.” Myungsoo sighed, boring his eyes onto the sky. He looked over to you and found you sleeping. He smiled to himself and brought your head to his lap. “How can you sleep in that position?”



 

 

Myungsoo woke up and felt his neck and body strained. He stretched out his arms and realized he was sitting on the bench, with you still sleeping and your head still on his lap.

“Aigoo.” He shook his head and shook you awake.

You woke up and rubbed your eyes, “Omo! We’re still here?”

Myungsoo shot you a look of disbelief.

“There!” You pointed to the house in front of you. “We’re here! I told you we’ll find it.”



 

A/N: Hi!! Probably you guys are so mad at me right now. I didn't update for how many days? o___o This is so embarrassing. So I'm going to do a double update today. Or if possible, TRIPLE!!! and OMG! I've reached 203 subscribers!!! Thank you very much!!! I love you!!! :DDD Anyway, have you seen Infinite's new album? INFINITIZE!!!! :D kyaaah

@bAbYmOcHii12: I don't want to kill anyone in my fic, because that would be angsty. Eww. XD SHIP HER TO ANTARTICA??? I'd love to do that. but we'll see :D

@sunflee_: She does XD Tskk tskk

@max288: Woohoo~ in love~

@demigodchoding: List = MYUNGSO

@kmcl21: She is? HAHAHA THANKS!

@aidil23: Ikr! Myungsoo's like a cat when smiling! Maybe they asked Hana to keep it. You know. Safe keeping :D No no. I don't want to ruin A Pink. I wub them too~ :3

@achayoung: HAHAHAHA! XDXD that was weird. i mean the playboy, okay? :)

@minny1313: I AGREE!!! DAEBAK! I did, I think? Omg so cuteee~ 

@xcallista: enlightening? o___o lol thanks

@i_luv_black21: Well, you're Nam _______ aren't you? :D HAHAHAH big big trouble! jk

@myungbabe: I hope you don't mean that in a y way

@JK_021: Thanks!! sure ^^

@iamcool: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Sneaky brooo

@an0nymous: Tsk... lemme guess. that's sungyeol, right? Tsk... didn't take me a second to realize. :P Oh really? I must be very lucky! :D XEABBIEEE~ Sequel? That would be hard. >///< I shall do my best!

@asiansunite96: HAHAHAHA Sorry it took long before I updated ;____;

@xInspiritLaneJjangx: Pre-Menstrual Syndrome :) THANK YOU!!!

@Hequella: THEY'RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHERRRR!!

@pandagirl753: DAEBAK!

@gosonyushidae: Lol. You should! :D thank you so much!! that's too much for a compliment :)

@EnjoySmilesx3: HAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT TOO! Forever's not that long XD YES!

@--shinkshin: WOW! Thank you!!!! HAHAHAHA Ohh... thank you so much!!

@Anna_Ejibi: THANK YOU!!! :D