The Last Prank

Playboy Meets Troll

Seven years later…

Things weren’t the same as before. You graduated and soon got the job of being an architect. Infinite did live their glory days, but soon they had to disband and part ways. Myungsoo followed his dream and became a world renowned photographer.

You did come back, two years ago. But things were different now. You have a family of your own, with Myungsoo of course. Months after your arrival you tied the knot with him.

“______, hand me the baby!” Myungsoo reached out his arms, coaxing you to give him the crying baby.

“NO! How unfair.” You pouted and smelled your son’s hair, “Ackkk! How come you can pacify him and I can’t?”

“Just hand him to me, and I’ll teach you.” Myungsoo took the baby from your arms and immediately the baby stopped crying. You frowned, thinking that your son doesn’t like you. “Oh, I guess he likes me more.”

“KIM MUCOUS!” You whacked Myungsoo’s head. “Ugh. I knew it! This is a wrong idea. Babies are such crybabies!”

“Do you hear what you’re saying?” Myungsoo chuckled at your childishness. Seven years may have passed, but you never changed. Things did, but you didn’t. It’s not like he didn’t like it, in fact he liked it so much. It makes you different and unique from the others. “The gift? Is it in the trunk?”

“Ask unnie.” You shrugged and continued looking for the car keys, you’re currently holding. “Where are those damn keys?”

“You’re holding it.” Myungsoo shook his head. “Go check the trunk! We’re going to be late.”

“Chillax! They’re just too early.” You chuckled and left.

“Aish… that girl.” Myungsoo snickered and pinched his son’s cheeks lightly, “Look at your mom. She’s more immature compared to you.”

 


 

“Where’s Myungsoo and _______?” Woohyun asked, taking his daughter from his wife, Jangri. Even though you forbid him to date Jangri, it didn’t stop him. They went through friendly dates to romantic dates until he proposed to her and got married.

It was his daughter’s second birthday party today. And the party was down to its last hours. Every guest had arrived, including your parents, except for you, Myungsoo and your son.

“As always, late.” Sunggyu scoffed and went back on playing with the other children. Sadly, he hadn’t found someone he found special because he was too busy opening his eyes. Joke. He was just busy with work.

 “Don’t worry. They’ll come when the food arrives.” Hana chuckled.

 


 

“Never drive again.” Myungsoo exhaled after the death defying ride from your house to the Nam Holdings’ building. He checked his son f he’s still breathing, earning a look of disbelief from you.

“Sissy.” You muttered and got out of the car. Myungsoo got out and took the gift from the trunk, still carrying your baby. “Give Joongmyu to me.”

“Why?” Myungsoo piched his eyebrows and closed the car’s trunk. He gave you your son and you cradled him in your arms as he peacefully slept. He shook the box lightly and placed it close to his ear, “What did you get for Woori?”

“Woori? Why would I buy her something? We’re not even close. I be—“

“Woori is your niece.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and walked inside the building.

“Ohhh… I thought Woori from… hahaha. That was stupid.” You laughed at yourself, “Ya! Come here!”

“Wae? We’re two hours late.” Myungsoo growled and pushed the elevator buttons frantically.

“It won’t speed it even if you do that.” You retorted and stepped closer to him. You took his glasses off and threw it on the floor before stomping it with your foot.

“Ya! Wha—“

“You don’t need those glasses anyway. Besides, you’re too young to look like an ahjussi.” You smirked and ruffled his hair to dishevel it.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and groaned at his look. He eyed your dress and scoffed, “So that explains your kiddie outfit.”

“Kiddie outfit? Yah! I’m not that old.” You pouted, your eyes as wide as saucers. “Perhaps, you can say that to Kim Shinyeong who still pouts at 35.” *

The bell dinged and the elevator doors opened, you both stepped outside and entered the function hall. Myungsoo walked towards Woohyun and others while you stayed back to wake up your son.

“Yah!” You poked his forehead softly, “Wake up, sleepyhead.”

Joongmyu stirred and fluttered his eyes open.

“Waaaaah! You’re not crying!” You squealed and patted his head.

“Oppa! Finally you came!” Naeun sprang up from her seat and hugged Myungsoo, but he pushed her away lightly. “Sorry.”

“Finally, L. We’ve been waiting for you and _______.” Woohyun led Myungsoo to their table, and looked over his shoulder. “________?”

Myungsoo looked behind him and shrugged, “She was with me a while ago.” He walked towards Woori and handed her his gift, “Happy Birthday Woori-yah!”

“Woori!” You came running towards her. Myungsoo looked at you, with concern in case you’d trip and fall with your son. “Open your gift! Now! Now!”

“Eh?” Woori rubbed her forehead and started unwrapping the box. Her lips formed a big curve at the sight of her gift.

“A prank kit?” Myungsoo shot his eyes wide open and glared at you, piercingly. “_______, are you out of your mind?”

“What? The little girl likes it.” You shrugged, handing Myungsoo your son. You crouched down to Woori’s level and asked her, “Did you like it?”

Woori nodded ecstatically, with a big smile plastered on her face.

“Woori-yah, give that to mommy.” Jangri baby-talked her child. Obviously, she didn’t like the gift. She has dealt a lot of troubles and mishaps with your pranks and she didn’t want another round from her own child.

“No.” Woori pouted, securing the kit in her small arms. “This is from Aunt ______ and Uncle Elizabeth.”

“_______.” Myungsoo burned holes into your eyes. He knew you were the only one who calls him that and you always spent time teaching your troll ways to her, because you couldn’t get along with your own son.

“What?” You looked at him innocently and found an eye-sore behind him, “Naeun? Who invited her?”

“I did.” Jangri grinned.

“Ugh! Woohyun of al—“

“Please cover the children’s ears!” Myungsoo ordered them, as you continued blabbing things like: ‘you should have followed what I told you,’ and ‘why Jangri, of all people?’ 

After blabbering rants, you walked away. They uncovered their children’s ear because it was now safe to hear things. You came back with a grin on your face and walked over to get your son from Myungsoo.

“Woori-yah, want to come?” You smiled sweetly at the little girl. She nodded and held your free hand. You walked over to the small corner where Sunggyu and the other kids are and poked his head, “Hamstergyu!”

“Oh ______.” Sunggyu smiled, handing Jiyeol, Sungyeol’s daughter, the ball.

“Omo! Jiyeol-ah!” Your eyes glistened as you sat Joongmyu and Woori down. You started playing with them and asked Sunggyu, “Where are the other kids?”

“With their parents.” Sunggyu sighed, “When will I become a parent?”

“Geez. Sunggyu, aren’t you tired? You’ve been a parent to your members and now you want to be one?” You shot him a look of disbelief and snorted, “Or maybe… you just want a girlfriend!”

“Yah!” Sunggyu slapped your arm playfully and laughed.

“Tsk! Oy, Kim _______!” Hana walked over to you, carrying her daughter, Hyoneul. “Long time no see. Seven years?”

“Kwon Haneul!” You beamed at her, “Sorry, I didn’t make it to your wedding. You had it on the wrong time.”

“It’s Lee Haneul, dope.” Hana scoffed and sat beside you, “I know, it was sudden but, that’s three years ago.” She shrugged, “Yet you made it to Woohyun and Jangri’s!”

“Blood is thicker than water.” You recited an old saying and added, “and saltier than vinegar. Besides, you didn’t make it on mine.”

“Revenge!” Hana chuckled devilishly, “Anyways, have you heard of Sehun, Sulli and Suzy?”

“Sulli, yes. We talked frequently but she’s busy with her modeling.” You frowned, “And Suzy, we just talked a while ago. Sehun, no. What happened to him?”

“He’s engaged with… guess who?”

“Who?” You asked.

“Aigoo, you’re no fun with guessing games.” Sunggyu chuckled. “He’s engaged with Krystal.”

“Ironic, right?” Hana giggled.

“Oh whatever happened to the world.”

 


 

One by one, the guest left leaving you, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Jangri and your children. You played with the two kids while Myungsoo helped Jangri and Woohyun pack up and fix their things.

“Aunt ______, why aren’t you helping them?” Woori innocently asked.

“Because I’m cool and cool people don’t do cleaning and fixing stuff. Okay? So don’t clean and fix your stuff. Let your mommy Jangri or daddy Woohyun or your nanny do it for you!” You gave her a thumbs up.

“Yes, captain!” She gave you a salute.

“I see she’s good with the kids.” Jangri smiled, watching you from the corner of her eye while putting Woori’s gifts inside a big box. She admits there’s still tension between the two of you and you still found animosity towards her. But, there’s nothing wrong with feeling less hate towards each other, right? “Although, she’s quite a bad influence.”

“They like her.” Woohyun grinned, amused at his sister.

“But she can’t pacify her own son.” Myungsoo chuckled, “It’s a miracle Joongmyu’s not crying. When he’s with her, he always cries.”

“________?” Someone poked her head inside the function hall and walked in.

“Suzy!” You looked up and waved your hand for her to see you. She walked over to you and gave you a hug. “Did you do it?”

“Of course.” Suzy scoffed, “That will be the last time, okay?”

“Oh you never know.” You chuckled, “At least, she’s finally away in a cold and lonely world!”

“Who’s away in a cold and lonely world?” Myungsoo popped in and asked, “Hi Suzy.”

“Hello L.” Suzy smiled awkwardly and swallowed a lump in . “Ha-ha, I’ll just play with the kids. Joongmyu~ Woori~”

“It’s nothing.” You slapped the air, “Just… a weird penguin.” ‘I’ll leave you to the hands of the bi-polar bears and psycho penguins.’

“_______.” Myungsoo gave you a piercing look.

“Fine. It’s Naeun.” You confessed and held his arms, “But it’s nothing really. It’s not that big.”

“What did you do to her?” Myungsoo glared at you. He looked very scary, that if you try to lie he’ll shoot lasers at you with his eyes.

“I just helped her.”You trailed off, “To be where she belongs.”

“Where?”

“It’s really nothing, Dum-dum. Go back to what you’re doing.” You gave him a pat and walked away.

“Yah _______! I’m not yet finished!” Myungsoo stomped his way to you and glared at Suzy, “What did she do to Naeun?”

Suzy gulped and looked at you apologetically. You gave her a ‘don’t-tell-him’ look but she was too scared. “She had her shipped off.”

“To where?”

“I’m sorry _______.” Suzy sighed, “To Antarctica.”

“Bae Sooji! Why did you tell him?” You slapped her thigh and avoided Myungsoo’s eyes. “I did nothing. I’m innocent!”

 


 

“Let. Me. Out. Of. Here!” Naeun punched the wooden box, where she’s in. “I swear, I’m going to kill you whoever you are!”

She continued punching and kicking the box, until it broke open. The cold wind gushed inside, making her shiver. She crawled out of the box and found herself in an icy wilderness.

“Where the hell am I?” She widened her eyes, managing to say between shivers. She heard a growl from behind, so she turned around and found a hungry polar bear running towards her. “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

 


 

It was past midnight, and Myungsoo was still ignoring you. After you came home from the party, he ignored you and did not spoke any word to you.

After taking a shower, you found Myungsoo sleeping on the bed. He was facing the other side, to make sure he won’t be facing you when you come and sleep. He didn’t know why he was ignoring you. He just felt like doing so or maybe because you’ve gotten far with your trolls, he wanted to teach you a lesson.

But, he wasn’t sure if it would give you a lesson. Heck! You never did care if he ignores you, or maybe he was oblivious to it. ‘Damn. Now, I regret even doing this.’ He thought to himself, sighing mentally.

He felt a pressure pressed on the bed, and a pair of arms hugging him from behind. He felt himself froze in time. Of course, it was you. Who else could it be? Naeun, she’s freezing to death in Antarctica now.

“Myungsoo…” You sighed, snuggling closer to his back. This feeling felt a little foreign to you. You weren’t the one doing these things, but him. But with him ignoring you, you can’t help it. It was killing you, nerve by nerve, cell by cell. “I’m sorry…”

Myungsoo didn’t answer. Instead, he pretended to fall asleep and stir in bed.

“I just wanted to teach her a lesson. She was… annoying.” You mumbled the last part, subconsciously brushing your lips against the back of his head. “But, she’s not really in Antarctica. She’s in a zoo, with the Arctic animals. The guards must have saved her before she… uhmm…” You paused, “…freezes to death.”

“Mhmmm.” Myungsoo groaned, still pretending to sleep.

“I’m really sorry!” Your voice broke, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. “I’m so sorry. Stop ignoring me, it’s killing me you know! I hate it! You have to talk to m—Stop ignoring me! And stop pretending you’re asleep, because you’re not!”

Myungsoo finally gave up and turned around to face you. He hadn’t noticed that you were crying. He brushed his thumb against your tear-stained cheeks and gave you a soft smile.

“I’m forgiven?” You gleamed.

“No.” He smirked, starting to play a game with you. But of course, you were too stupid to find out what trick he was trying to pull on you. “What’s the magic word?”

“Magic word?” You furrowed your eyebrows as an old nursery rhyme came into mind. “Please? Thank you?”

Myungsoo shook his head, letting out a deep low chuckle. “No. But it’s three words.”

“Three wo—“ You stopped at mid-way, figuring out what he meant. You shook your head and stuck your tongue out.

“Fine. You’re not forgiven.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and turned around. Now, you were back to facing his back.

After a long period of awkward silence…

“Yah! Come closer, I’ll only say this once.” You forcefully pulled Myungsoo’s ear and whispered, “I love you.”

He smirked and faced you again. He planted a soft kiss on your forehead, and chuckled, “Now who’s cheesy?”

What happens next? I’ll leave that for your imagination.

The end.



A/N: Sorry guys. It had to end ;_____; 

* - Okay, so at present, 2012, Kim Shinyeong is 28. And she's an ulzzang who, in most of her pictures, pouts. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact she doesn't look like 28 but younger. Now, what you said here was just a pun. Because it's seven years later and she's already 35 by then. But who knows, maybe she's still as pretty :D

After 54 chapters, I want to thank everyone for putting up with me and my weird story. I know it's not that romantic and even though it's tagged as romance, it's not as romantic as the norm. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, subscribing and enjoying my fanfic. And even to those silent readers, thank you! ^^ It's just fulfilling that, again, I have accomplished another fanfic. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Gosh, I know thank you is not enough to express my gratitude to you but this is all I could do. :D And the fact that your comments are so funny and hilarious, I'm really glad and happy!!!! :D

@DemonGirl: NIGAHIGA! TEEHEE, again! XDXD

@xcallista: Of course, you do! :> HAHAHAHA! They didn't, or did they? lolz. Ohmygosh! kungfu panda tao! Thank you! :D

@cloudSnower: lol! XDXD I knoww... so lucky!

@asdfghjkpop: Really? I'm happy that my update make you happy! Prepare new ovaries, gosh! HAHAHAHAHA! PWNED.

@NazSamz: YEAH BOY!

@maryda: HAHAHA! My paws are burning! They're burning!

@kpoplife: YES!!! HAHAHAHA! XDXD Once a fail, always a fail!

@Jumin13: Good luck to you and the people around you! :D HAHAHAHAHAHA! You already did!

@JK_021: It is :( Thank you <33

@shineeisheart: KALMA! Pano kung marunong lumangoy? Sa Ilog Pasig na lang. Para deresto tigok. Di na makahinga sa polusyon! :D

@an0nymous: Sheesh, abbie! XDXD Just go kill her. I wouldn't mind ^^ Lol. Party! Tsk... it still sounds just as bad =_____= Teach me! So I can do those things too lol! You never get tired, do you?

@demigodchoding: HAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

@miyako1747: I guess it is! XDXD YEAH PWNEEDDDD!

@yeahitsmyungsoo: Oh, you're back! You're back! You're back! ______'s back! HAHAHAHA XDXD 

@asiansunite96: Precisely!

@icesapphire96: She doesn't know what giving up so, so she ends up to where she is now!!! >:)))))

@Misaki13: GO ON! FIGHTING!

@myungbabe: You're right! And this is the 'big' one! :D

@kmcl21: YES! YES YES! :DDD I know. She got pwneed. Big time!

@DinoChie: YEAH! DROWN THE FACE IN THE TOILET!

@pandagirl753: HAHAHA! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH \m/

@ily4life: Omg! Fatso XDXD

@iheatsuju_shinee: YEAAAH BABY!

@max288: HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Filled with cheese!

@Hequella: TOO LATE :P HAHAHAHA

@lulu20lula: YES I KNOW! SERVES THE WEIRDO RIGHT!

@-vipboss: Omg! You shouold have read it at home and not in school. Lol XDXD Drug? STOP ITTTT! Now I'm the one laughing to death!!!

@aidil23: YEAH! I knowww XD Hey, don't hate the real Naeun, okay? XDXD Geez what a torture! No, they just went out to hang out. Not date :) YES! OMG XDXD thank you!! :D

@mickeymouse97: It is! Very annoying. Well, I don't think her brain could still work now that she's in an ice wilderness! >:)))) Thank you so much!

@iloveSHINEEandSUJU: Thank you!! :DD

@KyungTeuk22583: YEAH! IN THE UGLY FEZZ! loljk!

@Anna_Ejibi: YAY!!! Hahahahahaha! cheers for L!