The Flag of Truce

Playboy Meets Troll

"That girl... AISH! I'm going crazy!" Naeun yelled, throwing her things everywhere. She was so mad at you for pulling different nasty pranks at her and because you're Myungsoo's girlfriend. "I thought the good girl gets the guy? But why is it the other way around?"

"Naeun, you okay?" Chorong asked from the other side of the room. "You've been yelling for the past hour."

"I'm fine, unnie. Don't mind me." Naeun said, balling her fists. "Dammit! She's really getting to my nerves. I'm going to use my Ace now. It's my last resort."

She stood up from her bunk and opened her chest drawer. She pulled out some photographs and smirked, "You're going to regret this, Nam ______."

She took her phone out and made a call, "Hello, Reporter Kim?"

 


 

"______!" Sulli yelled from the crowd. You just entered the school grounds, fashionably late,  and your admirers started swarming around you, giving you gifts and telling you to watch their performance.

"Okay okay, I'll watch every single performance. Now let me pass." You patted a random head and passed through them, "Sulli! Shouldn't you be doing some last minute practices? It's 11:45, 15 minutes before the showcase."

"Yeah! Fifteen minutes more for you to prepare." Sulli shoved you inside the girls' room. "Go change!"

"Bwo? What's the meaning of this, huh?" You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at the clothes she gave you. She gave no reply, but pushed you inside the cubicle. You rolled your eyes and changed into them. You went out and saw Sulli in the similar outfit. "DAEBAK! I look really handsome with this. Now explain, why I am wearing this? Does Sehun wear something like this, too? Are you really this desperate of supporters? Tsk..."

"You'r... you're going to perform with us." Sulli exhaled.

"BWOYA?" You widened your eyes and bit your lip, violently. "CHUGULAE??? CHOI JINRI CHUGULAEE???"

"I knew this was going to happen." Sulli sighed, "We were also dragged into this. Me, Suzy and Hana. Your boyfriend, L-ssi, told us to sign up for the showcase and perform with you, because he knew you wouldn't do it."

"Aish!" You scratched your head and stomped your feet. "That derp, he doesn't know how to give up! How am I going to perform?" You asked, pretending to be confused but in reality, you have mastered the dance because the scorpion dance was interesting.

"He told us you mastered the dance very well, so you don't need to practice that much." Sulli grinned, "Now you can't lie to me, that you can't dance because Woohyun-ssi was the one who told L-ssi that you mastered it."

"UGH!" You walked out of the girls' room and bumped into someone. "Doof."

"You look good in my costume, huh? Perfect fit." He smirked. You furrowed your eyebrows, recognizing the voice. You stepped back to take a better look on his face and you were right. He's Myungsoo.

"YOU WEIRDO! Who gave you permission to do this to me, huh? You had everything well planned out, huh!" You whacked his head. "And you're in a costume too, huh? You're going to have a special ugly performance?"

"Owww." He winced and rubbed his head. "We came all the way from a performance just to watch yours. So I'm expecting a lot from you, so better do it well."

"I'm going to ruin it!" You squinted you eyes at him and bumped your shoulder against him, walking away.

"Woohyun hyung's going to watch!" He beamed, making you stop on your track for a while. "The whole group is here. Don't disappoint us."

You swallowed a lump in your throat and continued walking to the dance room. Your performance was the last one, since you were the last ones to sign up, and the first ones, comes first. So half the time, you practiced with them, breaking no sweat.

At mid-way, you stopped and said, "I'll just go to the rest room."

"Hmmkay, I think we should stop here." Suzy rubbed her nose, "I want to watch the others."

"Me too!" Hana high-fived Suzy.

"Hurry, okay?" Sulli told you, before you went out of the danceroom.

"Now I should lock myself inside the restroom until the showcase ends." You said to yourself and entered the cubicle. You pushed the lid down, and sat comfortably on the closed toilet bowl. You started playing different games with your phone.

"Ugh you stupid crocodile! Why do you have to take a bath? Tsk..." You grunted and played a new game, "HA! DIE YOU NINCOMPOOP! I'll break your bones!"

 


 

The three were watching the others perform, while waiting for your turn and for you to come back from the restroom. Half an hour passed, six performances done, and you were still nowhere beside them.

"Where's _______?" Hana asked, growing worried.

"I don't know. Try asking Sehun-ss or L-ssi." Sulli shrugged.

"But I don't see them!" Hana whined

"Didn't she say she was going to the restroom?" Suzy did a double take. "I'll... go check."

 


 

"WOOHOO! Streak Fifty-Two!" You fist pumped the air, "YES!"

"______? You there?" You heard Suzy's voice entering the comfort room. You quickly switched your phone to silent mode and hugged your knees.

Suzy checked every cubicle, but they were empty. The last was cubicle was... locked. A smirk grew on her face, knowing that you're in the last cubicle. She entered the cubicle before it and stood on the toilet tank lid to peek over your cubicle.

"YAH!"

"Omo!" You jumped in surprise and looked up, 'You scared me."

"What are you doing, huh?" Suzy blew her bangs

"I-I'm t-tt-taking a piss." You lied.

"A thirty minute piss. Wow." Suzy said in the most sarcastic way. "Get out! We're starting in seven minutes."

"Andwae!" You crossed your arms, leaning your back on the tank. "I'm not going out of this cubicle."

Suzy hovered to the bidet and aimed it at you.

"Great. You're doing me a favor. I get a valid reason for not stepping on that stage!"

"AISH!" Suzy stepped out of the cubicle and furiously shook your cubicle. "GET OUT NOW!!"

"Never."

"_______, just this once. Get out of the cubicle. A lot of people are waiting. If you back out, then you're proving Jangri right." Suzy trailed off, thinking she went overboard. "This will be the best revenge you could give her. Rub it in her face. Please, _______."

"..."

"Alright, then I gue--" Suzy was cut off by the clicking of the cubicle open. You went out and gave her a stern look.

"Maybe, you're right." You said, trying not to sound guilty. "And I'm less right."

Suzy smiled and lead you out of the restroom. You were walking side by side to the auditorium, when you saw your father coming out of the principal's office laughing.

"Nam sajangnim!" You beamed, running towards him before giving him a hug. "Appa, why are you here?"

"Paying my best friend and my favorite daughter a visit." He let out a chuckle and greeted Suzy, "You must be Suzy."

Suzy froze in her spot. Was this real? Your father is the school principal's best friend and the owner of the famous Nam Holdings, whom she always saw in news shows and daily paper. No wonder, the principal doesn't give you heavy detention nor expulsion, for acting rowdy. "Y-you're _______'s father?"

He nodded, "I suppose ________ didn't tell you. Ever since she and Woohyun lived in Seoul, away from our home in Gyeonggi, they kept a low-profile and denied their family."

"Ohh..." Suzy gathered, "But why?"

"I don't know." He shrugged nonchalantly, "Maybe they didn't like us."

"YAH! SAJANGNIM!" You smacked his arm playfully. "Are you going to watch the showcase?"

"Yeah. Boohyun said so. He's watching with Infinity. Those guys seems to be really close."

"It's Infinite, loser." You stuck your tongue out. "Good, umma's not here."

Your father mocked you and extended his hand to Suzy. "Very well then, child. Nice to meet you."

Suzy smiled and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you too, sir."

"Call me appa!!!" He whined like a toddler. "You see? I have 9 kids now and you're the 10th!"

"You have 9 kids?"

"Boohyun, Woohyun, ________, Myungpoop, Sungreol, Woya, Sunghyun, Jongwoo, Sungkong and now Suzy." He grinned, "I almost forgot about Zangli, Soojun and Sebum."

"Who the hell are those people?" You rolled your eyes, but you knew who they were. And what annoyed you was Jangri (Zangli)  was there. "We're leaving. Bye appa!"

 


 

"Okay, you're on!" Jangri walked into the backstage and got surprised, "______? You're performing with them?"

"Nah, I'm just going to have my VIP seat on stage and watch them." you sarcastically replied and walked past her, bumping her shoulder.

"Alright, _______ make sure you don't get tongue-tied with your rap. Sulli, deepen your voice. Suzy, positions!!! And I, oh I'm perfect!"

"Tch... cocky." Sulli snickered and walked up the stage, followed by the three of you. The audience gasped and screamed louder when they saw you on the stage, especially the males students who are all part of your 'fanclub.'

Because I listen to my heartbeart one by one. Oh! HEY! HEY!

"Wow!" Sungjong clapped his hands. They were seated at the back of the auditorium with their disguises on, just in case.

"I never actually thought _______ could dance seriously." Boohyun shook his head, "She's always dancing kkap."

Before the dawn.  (Before the dawn) Nae maeummaneun jipchagi aniya

"Oh, why isn't she singing?" Dongwoo frowned, "Everyone of them has their solo and adlib and she doesn't."

"Because..." Woohyun paused and waited for the rap to start, "She can't sing well. But she can rap."

"DAEBAK!!!" Hoya placed his thumbs up, "That girl's cool! The one we don't know."

"Cheater!" Dongwoo pouted at Hoya.

"Hello boys." Your father made an entrance and realized that you were already performing. "Oh, I was... late."

Close your eyes and close your mind
Be-ire ssa-in ne gire machi bimire gatin mirae-e

"Look at that... just like her brother." Myungsoo snickered, watching you smirk and wink after rapping the end part. "I won't be surprised if she calls her admirers, boyfriends."

"Look who's talking..." Sungyeol whacked his head, "You're the one who does that all the time. Your girlfriend learns a lot from you."

"Aish! How did..." Naeun widened her eyes, as you left the stage. "She even perfected the scorpion dance, while I can't ev-- gosh!"

"This is not happening... I thought sh-- UGH!" Jangri balled her fists in annoyance. "Why was... no. She was.... ughh... grea-- NO!"

She crossed her arms and paced around the auditorium with heavy footsteps. Suddenly, her eyes caught Woohyun's. At first, she was debating whether it's him or not, but when she moved closer, she recognized him immediately.

"Woohyun oppa!" She squealed.

"Uh oh." Woohyun scooted away from his seat and ran out of the auditorium. Jangri blinked in surprise and chased him.

 


 

"WOOHOO!" You high-fived each other as you stepped out of the stage.

"I didn't know you had powerful vocals." You patted Hana's shoulder and put your thumbs up, "DAEBAK!"

"______!" Boohyun yelled. You, together with the three other girls looked at them to see him with Infinite, minus Woohyun. "I knew it. Tch..."

"Hey uhm... what's the girl's name?" Hoya sheepishly asked, slinging an arm around your shoulder. 

"Wh-- ohhh..." You smirked and pulled Hana's wrist. "KANG HANEUL MEET LEE HOWON! LEE HOWON MEET KANG HANEUL!"

"Hello. I'm Hana!" Hana introduced herself, blushing.

"Okay. Don't do anything silly." You shoved Hoya to Hana, "Poor Dongwoo."

"YAH! CHEATER!! HOYAAA WHAT ABOUT MEEE?" Dongwoo cried, chasing them as they ran away.

"Can you be anything but loud?" Your father groaned, "I'm surprised you don't lose your voice."

"Guess I was born with it." You bragged.

"Or maybe it's maybelline!" Sungyeol chirped, dragging Myungsoo with him. "______, you were great! And Sulli and Suzy and Ha... Hana!"

"That was the ugliest rap ever." Myungsoo rolled his eyes, causing your father, Boohyun, Suzy, Sulli, sungjong and Sungyeol to glare at him.

"Is that the new code name for 'Damn, _______ you were freaking awesome!'?" You raised your eyebrow and patted yourself, "Dude, easy don't worship my rapping skills!"

"______!" Jangri came panting. She involuntarily bumped you and panted hard.

"Eeesh. I swear, I should file a Permanent Restricting Order between you and me." You snapped, "Respect the perimeter, lady!"

"______, W-woo-woohyun o-pppa..." She breathed out. "He drowned."

"BWO?" You gawked at her and ran as fast as you could to the swimming pool. When you reached the pool, you dove into the water with a splash not minding that you were in a suit wearing shoes and socks, let alone it wasn't yours. You looked around the surface and found him at the deepest part, floating lifelessly. You swam towards him and carried him, swimming back to the end of the pool. 

They all followed you and tried to keep up with your speed, but you were too fast. When they arrived, all they had to do was help you lift up Woohyun.

"Y-you!" You pointed to Jangri and got out of the pool, "Do the honor."

Jangri some oxygen before doing a cardiopulmonary resuscitation on Woohyun. After a few tries, Woohyun shot his eyes open and coughed.

"Oppa..." Jangri relaxed.

"Woohyun, you okay?" You bent down next to him, and placed the back of your hand on his forehead. He pried it off gently. "Hey... I'm sorry. Are you st--"

"It's okay. Thank you, _______, Jangri." He sat up and smiled, "You shouldn't be sorry in the first place."

"Yeah, because you're the petty one." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Huh? What's going on?" Your father pinched his eyebrows.

"LOOK!" Myungsoo growled, "My outfit's wet with pool water!"

Sehun arrived and whacked his head, "Hyung, stop being immature."

"Immature? Hyung?" Myungsoo widened his eyes, scowling at Sehun, "ARE WE CLOSE?"

"I can't believe I have to say this but... thank you for saving my brother." You told Jangri. You stood up and took a white flag  behind the door and waved it in front of Woohyun and Jangri, "Alright. I bring peace for now to me and Woohyun. and to us, Jangri. But only today."

Jangri scoffed, but couldn't hide her laughter.

"I still hate you though." You stuck your tongue out at her.

"Sheesh, she never changes." Suzy rolled her eyes and dragged Sulli away, but Naeun furiously entered the gym.

"YOU!" She yelled at you, "Because of you, Infinite oppas didn't watch my performance."

"Huh? I though we were the last..." Sulli blinked. 

"She asked us to put her performance to the last." Jangri shrugged, "I didn't know it was for Infinite to watch."

"Ooops. My bad." You stood up and had a glaring contest with her. Myungsoo and Sehun stopped bickering at each other and turned their heads at you and Naeun, while the others watched you and Naeun.

"What's happening? Who's that girl?" Your father asked, clueless to everything.

"Just shut up, dad." Boohyun shook his head. "Finally, I'm like..."

"...watching a live drama." Sungjong and Sungyeol finished his sentence in unison.

"If you didn't perform, they would have stayed!" Naeun cried, "What's so special about you that even though you're talentless, L oppa still likes you, huh?"

"Let's see... my name is _______ and not Naeun." You coyly smiled, making her more pissed. "I don't whine over petty things like my crush not watching my performance. Well, If I were you I'd rather not let him watch my performance. I watched your rehearsal, damn boring. It makes me sleep."

"You bi--"She was cut off when a hand held her wrist. It was Myungsoo, burning holes into her eyes with his eyes. She tried to act innocent and helpless, "O-oppa..."

"How pathetic." You scoffed. Myungsoo shifted his glare at you, "What?"

"Naeun, watched or not, I know that your performance was splendid." Myungsoo smiled softly, causing everyone except Naeun to drop their jaws.

What the hell is happening?

"Oppa..." Naeun softened, "I practiced hard for that. Do you want me to repeat it for you?"

"Sure." Myungsoo nodded and Naeun led him out of the area. You couldn't believe your eyes, and jealousy was burning inside you. Why is Myungsoo taking Naeun's side? Or was there something going on, that you aren't aware of? You furiously walked towards them and interleaced your fingers with Myungsoo's free hand.

"Didn't I tell you to kiss a frog?" You glowered at Naeun, "I'm nice but I'm not the one to share something that is mine."

"What's happening?" Your father asked, for the nth time. This time, he was shoving popcorn inside his mouth.

"Da-- where did you get the popcorn?" 

"Clearly, L oppa never confirmed about your relationship, right? So, how is he yours when he doesn't claim you? Maybe he did, but I wasn't informed." Naeun smirked.

"I hope this isn't going to what I think it would lead to..." Woohyun slapped his forehead.

(Play!)

"Let me inform you." You smirked and pulled Myungsoo's hand to make him face you. You abruptly pressed your lips into his and pulled away, but Myungsoo let go of Naeun's arm and pulled your neck, deepening the kiss. You shot your eyes wide open, and felt your heart beat beating rapidly. You suddenly regretted initiating a kiss with him, but the deeper it went, the more you felt relaxed.

"PDA!" Your father's jaw dropped, "What is happening Boohyun? This really is live drama!"

"Live drama it is." 

"Oh Lord, have mercy." Woohyun buried his head on the crook of Jangri's neck.

"Isn't that her first?" Suzy blinked a couple of times.

Myungsoo pulled away, leaving you breathless and frozen in your position. "Still the same reaction as the previous time? Tch... no improvement at all."

"SO IT WASN'T HER FIRST?" 

 


A/N: HAHAHAHA! HOHOHOHO! Still cheesy, eh? sorry. And another long chapter. I had to keep up with my loss. :) lots of revelations here. Oh and I realized, I have a few... you know... so I added one here :D And for the continuation of the tug of war, there will be. Because you like it! :D HAHAHAHAHA

@max288: HAHAHAHA! very crazy

@anna_ejibi: it will, but we'll see. there's a continuation soon in a chapter :)

@misspinkinpink: YESSS!

@miyako1747: Omg!! You're reading with your brother? LOL. Sorry for choking. Drink water!

@sunflee_: HAHAHAHA! You're spazzing

@iheartsuju_shinee: lol. I wish she had killed Naeun beforehand!

@xcallista: His plan is silly XD

@bAbYmOcHii12: The answer is in this chapter :D

@pandagirl753: YAY!!! CUTE :3

@kpoplife: Now you're the jealous one! :D A jealous ________ is dangerous!

@myungbabe: Hmm... maybe?

@asdfghjkpop: FTW

@yeahitsmyungsoo: thank you!!!!! hahahah i'm thinking of a funny way for naeun to die. loljk! i'm not gonna kill her, okay? hhohoho thanks!! they were CUTEEE!

@shineeisheart: thank you! :D

@Hequella: HAHAHAH sorry to keep you waiting :D

@an0nymous: He bought you something with elle's money! Piercings, you say. :D Dang, they're too many! WRONG! NO SHARK FOR YOU! 

@takochyuu: THANK YOU <3

@JK_021: HAHAHA thank you so much!

@iamcool: HAHAHA. We'll see ^^

@aidil23: aww... really? :3 she iss!! hahha i know. me is jelly! thank you <33