Bad Impression

Playboy Meets Troll

The bus arrived to a stop near their destination. Woohyun gestured his co-members to hop off the bus and one by one they hopped off. The boys, except Woohyun, looked around to find any house or apartment. Their eyes landed on one luxurious building, but they immediately shook their head. It's not like Woohyun's a beggar or something, but the building looked way too luxurious.

"Yah where do you live, hyung?" Sungyeol asked irritably.

"There!" Woohyun pointed to the same luxurious building. "You've been looking at it, you haven't even noticed? Where else would I live? The streets?"

"But... it's too luxurious? Trump World Seoul?" Sungjong read the building's name. "I didn't know hyung was filthy rich!"

Woohyun smirked. He never told anyone about his family status nor about his family. When someone asks him, he ignores the question. He led the way going to the building, his co-members trailing behind him. He slipped out his phone and punched in your number.

As soon as you picked up the phone he heard a splash of water and a familiar scream. Woohyun chuckled and moved the phone some distances away from him. He looked behind him telling his co-members, "She's taking a bath"

They gave him an 'are-you-serious' look. Who in the right state of mind would blurt out that someone is taking a bath, let alone, a girl. He just shrugged and turned to the phone, he moved it closer to his ears and asked, "You're still screaming when you take a bath?"

"Who are you? Woohyun? Is that you?" You asked. "Why did you call? You're ruining my bath, bastard!"

 


 

You lathered shampoo on your hair listening to Woohyun asking about how you were doing. You simply didn't give a damn about what he's saying. Sometimes he really irks you and you didn't long to see his face either.

"Okay, that's it?" You asked nonchalantly. "You ruined my bath just to ask me if I'm doing well?"

"Nope. But I'm coming, right now." You heard him smirk. "I brought some friends. Is noona there?"

"JINJJA?!?!?!" Your eyes shot up. "Yah I'm still taking a bath. Do you want to die? You don't have the key card, right?"

"I have it"

"BWO??? Don't come in. Uh... there's no food. Unnie's not here. She's in jail. Buy some snacks." You lied. Well, truly, the unnie is not around. She is at your home, the Nam household. But you prefer to call it jail, just because. You lied about no food. In fact, your fridge and cupboardws were filled with food.

"Okay... then we'll stop by a store" He said. "I gave L the key card. L's on his way up there. Bye!" He hung up.

"Waaaitt!! Nugu? Elle? Is she your girlfriend?" You asked but it was too late. You groaned and hurriedly rinsed yourself, letting the water from the shower wash you. 

Finally, you stepped out of the shower and dried yourself. You pulled out a random bathrobe from the rack and clothed yourself with it. You wrapped a towel around your head and went out of the bathroom. 'Phew. I'm safe. Remind me next time not to use this bathroom ever again. I should learn to use my own!'

You looked over to your room which was on the other side of the flat. You tiptoed hurriedly, about to cross the living room when the door clicked open. You looked around trying to grab anything to hit the intruder but there was nothing. Left with no choice...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You screamed with all your might. You weren't the type who'd scream but seriously now that you just got out of the bathroom. 

"AAAAHHH!!!" The intruder also screamed. 

You stopped at looked at him. "Who are you?"

"I'm L. Woohyun hyung's co-member" He gladly introduced himself, extending his hand out. 'She's really pretty. I can't believe such creature is alive. Maybe Woohyun hyung is adopted, or her?' You only looked at it.

"Elle? You're Elle?" You gave him a weird look and you started laughing.

"Why? What's wrong with my name?" He asked suddenly feeling dejected.

"Yeah right. Elle is a girl's name. You trying to fool me, mister?" You raised your eyebrows. You realized that you were still wearing your bathrobe. You pushed past him and entered you room. You locked it and quickly changed into this: 

      

 

You went out drying your hair with a towel. You saw him comfortably seated on the couch. You kicked him out of the couch and plopped yourself on the couch. He stood up and sat on the other couch, rubbing his .

"So you're Elle? Woohyun's girlfriend?" You scoffed. "He's really gay."

"I'm L. Just like the letter, L. And how many times should I tell you that I'm his co-member." He tried to point out.

"Oh... you have a weird name. Your parents must have hated you" You said. 'Just like me' "Member? In what? Is he involved in a gang?"

"Don't you really know or you're just acting dense?" He raised his eyebrow, tilting his head to the side.

"Are you questioning me, huh? How dare you. You're even inside my house" You clicked your tongue. "Don't you know about the respect of territories? What group? Infinite? The stupid boyband he's in?"

"Precisely" He smirked sarcastically. 'Stupid boy band? This girl... aish. She has no good choice of words'

"Oh no wonder. You look just as stupid." You smirked. "I wonder why you have fans, when you're not worthy"

Myungsoo felt disappointed. He thought you'll be surprised and ask for forgiveness, but no. 'Hyung was right.' "You're wasting your pretty face, with that trashy attitude of yours"

"You jealous? If you want it, then call a plastic surgeon so you can copy my face" You said sarcastically. "I was born to be me. Not to please people."

Myungsoo grew outraged, but just as he was about to speak, the doorbell rang. You smirked at his failed attempt and opened the door greeting Woohyun and the others. Woohyun immediately pulled you into a tight bearhug. You felt your eyes squeezing out of their sockets and irritation builing up. You hated people hugging you, you weren't that used to the contact.

"I can't breathe" You breathed out. Woohyun eased back and gave you his infamous greasy smile. "You still look as ugly as ever, Woohyun."

"I just missed my favorite dongsaeng!" He beamed, ruffling your hair. You let him, you felt your head being massaged, it was soothing. "So guys, this is ______, my little sister"

"How'dy trollmates?" You greeted them, eyeing each member. "I'm _____, this jerk's sister."

One of them ran up to you and held your shoulders. You widened your eyes, but can't help but smile. He was beyond cute as he looked deeply into your eyes. "You're my dongsaeng, right?"

"Uhh... I guess?" You stifled a laughter. "You must be..."

"Sungjong! Lee Sungjong!" He introduced himself with a big grin.

"Lemon Thatang!" The tallest one hooted. "I'm Sungyeol, by the way."

You gave him a small salute, eyeing his height. You asked all of a sudden, "What's your height?"

"183 centimeters" He answered, beaming.

"_____, stop it. You can't grow any taller. We're almost the same in height!" Woohyun groaned. Well it was the truth.Woohyun stands 176 centimeters, and you were 175 centimeters. Just a centimeter apart. And being an older guy, he felt a bit dejected that his little sister could possibly grow taller than him.

"It's not my fault that you have low growth hormones." You stuck your tongue out. You pointed to the others at the back. "Aren't you going to introduce yourselves?"

"." Myungsoo mumbled almost inaudible to hear. The others were too engrossed introducing themselves to you, only you heard him. You smirked and rolled your eyes at him. 

"I like your eyes, HamsterGyu~" You complimented and gave him a wide smile. "I'll call you hamstergyu, okay? You look like a hamster"

"I don't know whether to accept it as a compliment or..."He put his hands inside his pockets. "Thanks anyway"

"You brought snacks, didn't you?" You asked, you eyes travelling to wherever looking for any sign of food. Dongwoo raised his hand, holding a big white plastic filled with snacks and goods. You clapped your hands and sat on the floor. Dongwoo placed the plastic on the coffee table and they all sat down. You were squeezed in between Sungyeol and Myungsoo. You had no idea how this weird-named creature ended up beside you.

Sungyeol took two packs of pretzels and handed one to you. You flashed him a smile as a sign of gratitude. You heard the one at your left scoff. 'Ugh. I already hate him.' You nudged Sungyeol's side with your elbow, making him turn to you. You cupped your hands into his ear and whispered. "Your best friend here is annoying. I hate him. Warn him, okay?"

He chuckled at your childish remark, which made the others look at him with confusion. He patted your head and whispered, "He's just cranky today. He broke up with his girlfriend, Suzy."

"Bwo? Suzy?" You suddenly blurted out, chucking a pretzel inside your mouth. "Are idols allowed to have girlfriends?" 'Could that Suzy be the Suzy I know?'

They all shook their heads at once.

"That's alright, L.joe" Sarcastically, you patted Myungsoo's back. They were surprised when you called him with some other person's name. They gave you strange looks. "What?"

"He's L. L. joe is another guy" Woohyun retaliated. 

"I know." You nodded. "But it's better that way. L is too short. I don't like it."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. You were really getting into his nerves. It seemed like one more move, he'll beat the hell out of you but you were Woohyun's little sister, and worse, he was in your territory. All he could do is send you glares and curse you mentally. 'She is not a toy. She's damn pretty but too much for a challenge'

Things went well between you and Infinite during the day. You learned about them, and how it is being an idol. They were fun people and fortunately they found you fun as well. You guys started playing different games, resorting one for another. You've got to admit, you enjoyed their company, except for one of course. But these things, you couldn't do them with your friends.

In the middle of playing twister, you phone rang. You opened it and read the text message.

From: Hana

_______. Don't forget, we'll be clubbing later. 7:30 sharp. Don't be late, or you're dead!

 


 

7:00 pm. You excused yourself from them and scrambled through your closet to find anything that was close to a clubbing outfit. Well, that was hard. You haven't been in a club before, and you didn't know how different people dress up. You weren't into fashion, you'd just wear whatever you pick from your closet. You ended up wearing this:

(minus the bag. don't mind the girl. imagine yourself wearing it!)

The boys were plopped lazily on the couch, feeling tired. Except for Myungsoo, he didn't play with any of you. And maybe Sungjong, he's still in hyper mode. You went out and they turned their heads to see you. 

"Waaah, dongsaeng!" Sungjong stood up from the couch and ran to you. "You look dazzling! Where are you going?"

"Erm... uhh... I'll go visit a friend." You thought of an excuse, rubbing your neck like it burned.

"But it's dark outside, you must bring someone with you" Woohyun nagged. "Uhh... I'll---"

Before he could pick out someone, or present to come with you, you cut him off by pulling a random wrist. "I'm going, now. Bye. We'll be back later!"

You dragged him to the lift and pressed the button numerous times. You glanced at your left wrist, and realized you weren't wearing a watch. The elevator doors opened and you went outside, still dragging him. When you reached the side walk you let go of his wrist.

'What's wrong with this girl? With all the dragging and rush' He thought

"Sungjong, we'll go clubbing, okay?" You told him. You turned your head to face him, he was giving you a confused look.

 


I'm sorry that you and Myungsoo don't get along in this chapter. It will turn out good, I assure you :) Thank you for the subscribers kyaaah!