Sleep Over

Playboy Meets Troll

Myungsoo froze, making you laugh and hit him with the pillow. He sighed and leaned on the couch. He knew right there, that you were trolling him. He couldn't understand his feelings, yet he feels disappointed that you don't feel anything for him.

'Nah... stop this nonsense, L.'

"Awww. Fantasy ruined." You teased, jabbing his arm with your finger. You eyes immediately caught the plastic bag on the table. You gawked at it and smiled. "You brought food!"

You took the chicken bucket out and started feeding yourself. "Thank you. Hey, why the long face?"

"I'm just tired." Myungsoo sighed, looking away. "Can I sleep over?"

"Awww... my baby's is tired." You cooed, shoving a chicken inside his mouth. "Eat, at least that one chicken. Then you can go take my bed to sleep."

"What? No." Myungsoo shook his head and ate the chicken. "I mean, you're a girl you should be sleeping on your bed. Can't I just use hyung's? or the couch?"

"You wouldn't want that. Besides, this is my bed." You tapped the couch, shoving another chicken inside your mouth. "So... take my second bed, inside the bedroom. Okay?"

"Eeeesh. Fine." He gave up. 'Oh. That's why she called this her bed, last time.' (A/N: Remember, chapter 9?)

You stood up and led Myungsoo to your room. You took a shirt and sweat pants from your closet and handed it to Myungsoo. Myungsoo eyed it suspiciously, before taking it. He thought, maybe it's Woohyun's, since they were men's clothes.

"Wouldn't hyung get mad at me, for wearing this?" He asked.

"Who said anything about Woohyun owning those?" You arched an eyebrow. "Can't I own men's clothes, huh?"

"Alright. Alright. Thank you." Myungsoo smiled. You shoved him inside your bathroom.

"Wash up then sleep. Good night. Have a night mare~" You stuck your tongue out before leaving the room.

"Have a night mare... tskk" He repeated your last phrase. "Only if I dream about you."

After washing up, he wandered around your room. It was quite of a breathe of fresh air to him. Whenever his ex-girlfriends invite them to their room, the room looks girl and colorful. But your room, was kind of minimal, and it didn't have a lot of furniture inside. He pulled open one drawer, and didn't expect to see what was inside.

"Glue? What is this... face paint? What is she? An artist?" He asked himself, lifting the different objects. "Bandage, tact glue, duct tape, eh?"

He scrambled through the objects and found a label under. 'Trolling Tools'

"Tsk... what a waste of materials." Myungsoo hooked his head, pushing the drawer back. He plopped himself on the bed and drifted to sleep. He woke up some hours later. He went out of the room to check up on you, and you were curled up into a ball, sleeping. He carried you to your bed, tucking you in before lying beside you. 'No malice.'

(A/N: Play!)

You fluttered your eyes open, and felt something soft underneath. You realized you were on the bed. 'Wait. I swear I slept on the couch.' You turned around to see Myungsoo's sleeping face. You smirked, and adored his face for a good minute.

'He'd make a good canvas' You reached out for the nightstand and opened the drawer. You took some colored markers, and started drawing random shapes and writing random words on his face. You controlled yourself from laughing, to keep him asleep. He suddenly stirred in sleep, making you startled. You stopped drawing and returned the markers. You discreetly slid out your phone and took a picture of him before pretending to sleep, while Myungsoo woke up.

The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was your pretty face. He smiled to himself, having a good morning. He lifted his hand to caress your face, yet retreated.

"Do devils really look like angels when they're asleep?" He mumbled in a soft yet audible tone. You quickly opened your eyes and glared at him.

'Omo. I shouldn't have done that. I should act... surprised.' You thought, widening your eyes open. "Yah! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Hey hey, quiet!" Myungsoo cupped your mouth. You suddenly giggled at his face. 'Darn. Why did she giggle? So adorablee'

"Eeesh, why am I here? I'm supposed to be on the couch?" You sat up and stretched your back. "Ahh."

"The couch isn't comfortable." He replied, sitting up.

"Eh? It's more comfortable than the bed." You scratched your head. You took a small glance at the clock and looked back at him. "Aren't you going home? It's 11:00 am."

"What?" He widened his eyes. "Err... I have to go. Thanks!"

"Yeah. Remember to close the door." You nodded and walked to your bathroom to take a bath.

 


 

"Where the hell is L?" The manager asked, pacing around his room. "Didn't he tell you his whereabouts?"

"Ani, hyung." Sunggyu shook his head.

Outside the room, the members were trying to contact Myungsoo and other people who might be with him. Then the front door opened, revealing a drabbled faced Myungsoo. 

"L! You're back..." Dongwoo was the first to acknowledge his presence.

"And what happened to your face?" Hoya laughed. "Seriously, you look like a human canvas."

"Daebak!" Sungyeol fist pumped the air and rolled on the floor laughing.

"Why are you in ______'s clothes?" Woohyun popped out form the kitchen. "Did you sleep over? Where did you sleep, huh? YAH!!!!"

"Err... I did. But I was on the couch, yeah, the couch." 

"Ohh." Woohyun fidgeted. "That explains your face."

"Huh?" Myungsoo touched his face. "What's with my face??"

"Just go to the bathroom and wash up. We have a schedule, hyung." Sungjong shoved him to the bathroom.

Myungsoo looked at his reflection, his face was drabbled with different shapes, and words. 

"______!" He yelled, and started washing his face. 'I swear, I'll kill you if you used permanent marker!'

"Has L arrived?" He heard Sunggyu ask.

"No but, a human canvas arrived." Dongwoo snickered.

'Aish... you're getting this, ______.'

 


 

You walked out of the bathroom, drying your hair with the towel, feeling fresh. Your eyes found something on your bed. You immediately run to get it.

"He left his phone..." You mumbled. "His fault. He was in a rush."

"Hmm... should I get revenge? He fiddled with my laptop, might as well fiddle with his phone." You laughed evilly. You pressed the button and saw the wallpaper. The girl looked quite familiar to you, but you couldn't figure who it is. You could only see her back. "Maybe this is Suzy... since she's in our uniform. Tsskk... he still have feelings for her. Why won't he just tell her? Loser."

You fiddled with his pictures and found a lot of his selcas, making you laugh aloud. You sat at the edge of the bed to feel comfortable. "Ha! He looks silly!"

"What the hell?" You blurted when you checked his contacts. "Why is my name, troll? Weirdoo!"

"Aish. Jinjja!!!" You growled. "Tsk... you're getting this, Spencer! I hate you! You even called me a devil!" 

You took your phone out and thought for a good name to replace his contact name. "L, L, L, L... aha! ELEPHANT? No. ELIZABETH? Eeek... too girly. Aha! I got it!!!! EL DORADO!!!"

"Wahahahahahahaha! Let's see... I have the laugh of triumph today!"

 


 

Myungsoo was seated, waiting for their turn to perform. He stared at the calendar deeply, eyeing his birth date. His eyes shifted to the next date, White Day. 

"White Day? Should I get her something?" Myungsoo muttered.

"Nugu?" Woohyun nudged him. "You're giving ______ something for White Day?"

"Eh?" Myungsoo face palmed himself. "Does she like flowers? Chocolates? Teddy bears? Err..."

"Are you serious?" Woohyun shot him a look of disbelief. "She gets them all the time. Not only on White Day. She'll definitely just add that to the stack of her gifts. Nothing special..."

"Help me, hyung."

"Hmm... maybe teddy bear will do. As long at it's a panda. She like- no. She loves pandas. Ironic, you like bamboo wives. Tsk..." Woohyun stifled a laugh. "Okay, back to business. Or glue... she loves spreading glue on her palms and feet. And it's very useful... for her."

'Is that why she has glue on her drawer?' He thought. "Panda? Then... I should get her a bamboo wife too. So it's a complete set."

"If you say so..."

"Sungyeol hyung. Is he giving her something?"

Woohyun nodded. "Vinegar Banana."

 


A/N: Okay this story might be confusing. but this was the chapter that I was supposed to release before March 13. But as oyu know... there was a problem soo :D So in this chapter, it's March 12. Sorry guys ^^  And another ost came out hohoho! 

@YoonTaeRi: Really? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Stalker Myungsoo

@DreamzxcPwnedd: they are:3

@sunflee_: don't worry. that line will appear on a better chapter ;)

@pandagirl753: good girl *pats head*