Relationship

Playboy Meets Troll

Myungsoo ran away to save his dearly life from you. He hid under the tables, behind chairs, and even inside the kitchen. Unfortunately, the staff jerked him out of the kitchen furiously.

"If you wish to stay longer, please respect the premises." He said and walked back inside the kitchen.

"Hey stop running around!" Sunggyu nagged at you and Myungsoo.

"Aish. Don't mind them, Gyu! The barbeque is waiting." Woohyun his lips and devoured the meat.

Feeling a buzz on your pocket, you halted to a stop and slipped out your phone. Myungsoo noticed and instead of running away, he approached you.

"What is this?" You tilted your head at the message.

From: Suzy

Oh have you heard? L got into a dating rumor. Not sure if the girl is you or not. But, I hope it's not the latter...

"Rumor? What's this?" You asked, looking at Myungsoo with sad eyes. You couldn't help but feel jealous and mad at Myungsoo. But what right do you have? You were just a fake couple, and although you know that he is in love with you, it's just getting confusing and complicated. "Suzy said you had a dating rumor. Who's the unlucky girl? Let me beat her to death and strangle her face until she looks like the Phantom of the Opera!"

Myungsoo chuckled at your remark. He had a small imagination in his head of you beating up yourself and strangling your face. He even imagined your face turning into Erik, the Phantom of the Opera. He shuddered, causing you to glare at him even more. "You'll regret ever saying those things."

"Why? Because she's a better girl? Then, why don't you ask her to be your girlfriend, huh?" You pouted, feeling degraded. 'Why am I even feeling jealous? Like I have the right. No, _______. No. Just NO!'

"Truthfully, she is the best girl I've ever met." Myungsoo smirked, inserting his hands inside his pockets. 'This girl is dumber than I thought.'

"What? Oh just let me murder her with muriatic acid and Ajax!" You pulled your hair, "Who is she, huh? I don't suppose it's Naeun or I'll ship her to Antarctica and let psycho penguins and bi-polar bears kill her."

"Why don't you see the rumor itself? The girl's face is clearly seen." Myungsoo left her and joined the others eating.

"Get ready to die, Shmoopy." You hissed and searched for the rumor with your phone. You were mumbling incoherent curses towards the girl while the page loaded. "Ha! Look at yo--WHAT?" You widened your eyes and your jaw dropped. You could clearly see your derp face on the picture with Myungsoo. It was when you asked him out for ice cream.

You ran back to your table, showing them your phone. "It's me? Oh geez. What did I do to deserve this?"

"What happened to 'I'm going to beat you up and strangle your face until you look like the Phantom of the Opera and murder you with muriatic acid and Ajax." Myungsoo scoffed, teasing you.

"You said that?" Sungyeol choked on his barbeque, "Geez. How gross..."

"Uhm... I..." You bit your lip, lost of words to say. You couldn't possibly do that to yourself. It's yucky and obviously masochistic. "Whatever. I'll do that to the one who submitted this report to the weird reporter. She should've made me look good in her picture not this derp face. Ugh... I suppose it's the fan girl!"

"Chill." Hoya tried to calm you down and pulled your wrist for you to sit down next to him.

You pried your wrist off his grasp and slapped his arm, "Chill? How am I supposed to chill when I look like a derp in my first ever picture on the Internet?" You growled, "Do you expect me to be all 'Oh my gosh! I'm in a rumor, I'm so popular. I bet all those fan girls are jealous of me.' I would never grow accustomed to this. Just ewww. What if they kidnap me and ask for ransom? No one would bail me out! Mom has full control of everybody's bank account. And when I said everybody, I mean everybody"

"I knew she'd freak out on this." Woohyun chewed on the meat, "That's alright, ______. I'll bail you out. I don't keep my money in the bank. And I don't see the reason why you're worked up about having a derp picture on the Internet. All your pictures are derp ones."

 


 

Myungsoo nervously shifted on his seat, his palms were sweating as he patiently waited for Dongwook's opening speech to finish. Yes, you heard that right. Lee Dongwook, Strong Heart's MC.

"So, L-goon you're here to clarify your dating rumor, huh?" Dongwook smirked.

"Ahh... yes." Myungsoo replied, rubbing his nape.

"Ahh... yes." Juri mimicked Myungsoo, making the whole studio burst into laughter. "The kid is nervous!"

"It's your first time in Strong Heart, right?" Dongwook confirmed, "We've had Woohyun here once and also Sungjong. Will we be seeing another funny dance, huh?"

"I don't think so..." Myungsoo bit his lip, "I'm kind of nervous with my dancing."

"Curse this boy..." Dongyeop shook his head and chuckled, "Then, let's cut to the chase. Recently, there was a rumor about L. Juicy juicy rumor that spread like wildfire!"

"Of course, it's a dating rumor. Everybody's interested with who's dating who." Dongwook nodded his head to his fellow MC. "So, are you really dating?"

"Can I say no?" Myungsoo grinned

"Aish... you're making the others win easily!" Juri nudged him, "Make it harder for them."

"But, we weren't really dating that time. We were just eating ice cream." Myungsoo answered, causing the audience to have an uproar.

"So, is she your girlfriend?" Dongyeop asked

"If I say yes, I bet she'll murder me with muriatic acid and Ajax." Myungsoo remembered the one you told him last night and used it against you, for the second time. "But, yes she is."

The audience silenced and the fan girls started to pull their hair out of their scalps and cry endlessly. The other guests and the hosts had an emotion of shock on their faces.

"Was that a bit too straightforward?" Myungsoo asked, noticing the reaction of everyone.

"Who's this girl, anyway? Is she someone we know? A fellow idol?" Dongwook asked, "I do pity her in a way."

"Now, I'll really get murdered by her and her brother." Myungsoo chuckled.

"Oh, she has a brother. Okay, fans you now have a clue of who to murder!" Dongyeop threw a pun. "IU has a brother..."

"Suzy has a brother as well." Dongwook clapped his hands, "Aren't you paired with them by fans often? I see shippers from the crowd."

"They were..." Myungsoo paused and decided to confess. Maybe, it's time to tell them. "...my ex-girlfriends."

The whole studio cheered, especially the shippers who were in the studio.

"MYUNGIU IS REAL!"

"MYUNGZY IS REAL!"

"Was." Myungsoo corrected. "But my current does have an older brother."

"Then, it's Jiyeon!" Hyojin squealed.

"This kid is more interesting than I thought..." Dongyeop shook his head, "So it's Jiyeon?"

"She, too, is my ex-girlfriend."

"MYUNGYEON WAS REAL!"

"Who could it be? Gosh, this man is so controversial. He dated three of the industry's pretty females." Dongwook chided

"She's not an idol, rather her brother is Woohyun hyung." He finally said.

"Woohyun has a sister?"

"Yes, and the funny part is she's close friends with two of my ex's and acquaintances with the other two."

"I see your target is friends of friends, huh?" Dongyeop snapped.

"Everything about him is so controversial." Dongwook hung his head low, "How does your member react on this?"

"Of course, he's not that happy about it." Myungsoo bit his lip, "Especially now I revealed her and their connection to everyone. Ahh... I revealed everything."

"We have a winner!" Sehyung stood up from his seat and shook Myungsoo's hand sarcastically.

"Is your girlfriend's name, Joohyun?" One of the guests asked.

"No, but I won't reveal her name. She'll kill me for sure. And those who would invade her privacy." Myungsoo eyed the audience.

"You hear that, fan girls?" Dongyeop asked the audience, "Before you could even murder her, she'll murder you!"

"If she's watching, do you have any message for her?" Dongwook asked, so they could finally end Myungsoo's turn.

"Ahh... Hi. Don't murder me please." He sheepishly said and smiled to the camera.

"That's it? No 'I love you' or 'Take care' or 'I'm glad I found you' cheesiness?" Juri widened her eyes.

"Right. I love you! Omo... I'll get myself double murdered. No. Triple murdered." Myungsoo scratched his head, "She doesn't like those sweet stuff."

A man from the set came inside the studio and whispered something to the MCs before leaving. The MCs nodded to themselves and turned to Myungsoo.

"Well, our staff is fast. They got to interview two of your ex-girlfriends who happened to pass by the hall." Dongyeop chuckled and a video played at the screen. It was Jiyeon and IU, waving like idiots on the screen.

"Oh are we supposed to tell you about L's girlfriend?" Jiyeon asked the staff.

"She's pretty and nice." IU chimed, "And tall!"

"Very tall!" Jiyeon tiptoed and laughed, "She's even taller than her brother! Or that's what I think it is."

"No!" IU slapped Jiyeon's arm, "She's a centimeter shorter. Anyhow, she's really funny! She even invited us to a party!"

"A troll party in the hospital. That's where we first met her. She's really cute. She invited L's ex-girlfriends, a few of them actually." Jiyeon trailed off and whispered, "He's a playboy, you know?"

"But, she's the one. I assure you!" IU smiled, "Shouldn't you be asking Suzy about this? They're best friends! Or Krystal, they're friends too."

"Yeah... they know a whole lot more about her. We just met her once and it stopped." Jiyeon pouted, "All we know is that she's a senior in Seoul Arts High School and she's Woohyun-ssi's younger sister."

"And that she's L's girlfriend!" IU giggled, "And she's also Sehun-ssi and Sulli-ssi's friend."

"MYUNG______ FIGHTING!" They cheered with their fists pumped and the video ended.

"I can see they approve of your girlfriend, huh?" Dongyeop snickered, "And another revelation. MYUNGSTAL WAS REAL!"

The audience and guests laughed at the mockery MC Dongyeop made of the shippers.

"Had you not heard? They said her name!" Dongwook shook Dongyeop by the shoulders, "Bad way of making a couple name. So, her name is _______. Now the fan girls have the complete detail of their target!"

"Nam _______ to be exact." Dongyeop nodded at him and heard Juri saying something incoherently, "What is it, Juri?"

"I wanted to ask him if she came to the dream concert and watched him." Juri pouted

"She did." Myungsoo answered.

"Did I tell you to answer it?" Dongyeop said sarcastically, "But whatever now that you said it, did she watch?"

"You heard me." Myungsoo chuckled, "Although, when the show ended she first visited TaeTiSeo sunbaes' dressing room."

"Oh, your girlfriend loves TaeTiSeo more than you!" Eunhyuk side commented.

"Aish... he sure is controversial. So is his girlfriend. Imagine, your brother is Woohyun, your friends are Suzy, Krystal, Sulli, and Sehun, and his exs' approve of you and your boyfriend is L."

"And the article said she is related to an influential person in South Korea. Well, I can say she is related to a lot of influential persons here." Dongwook smiled, "Whew! Today's is this. I bet we have a winner!"

 


 

 

You threw a bolster towards the television screen, when Myungsoo’s face popped out. “Have you no sense of self-privacy?”

He revealed everything, including your relationship with Woohyun and your friends. Yet, you wondered why he told the media about it, when it’s only a fake relationship. It was something held by a contract and will soon end by the end of this month.

He could just deny it and tell them a lame excuse they’d actually buy, like you’re his sister or his cousin whom he just met after a gazillion of years. Or you were a fan who won a fan date.

“I’m not a fan!” You grunted and scrutinized the insides of the couch for random reasons. "I didn't notice that." You told the television after the show started the commercial break. "Tch... he made me look like a murderer. Geez, am I that scary?"

You heard your phone ringing and you quickly answered it. "I'm not interested, bye."

"Yah! It's me, Myungsoo."

"How? Aren't you filming Strong Heart?" You pinched your eyebrows together, "Don't tell me you left. I'm anticipating whether you're in Brian Academy or Boom Academy slash Teukigayo. I want to see your funny dance!"

"So, you're watching?"

"No, I'm looking at the television." You sarcastically replied, " How nice of you... revealing so much about me and making me sound so bad! I appreciate it. Really!"

"I was just being truthful." Myungsoo sneered from the other line. "At least, I cleared the rumor."

"Great. Now, fan girls will murder me. I want a shroud, a black silk one with an embroidered panda in the middle! And a live band singing Run Devil Run on my funeral. Better yet, have Girls' Generation sing it live." You chuckled, describing your funeral in detail, "People shouldn't wear black, rather white so it doesn't match my shroud. Black and white do make a good contrast, right?"

"Stop saying those things. It gives me chills." Myungsoo shuddered.

"At least, now you have an idea of what I picture my funeral. Of how I like it to be when I'm gone." You chuckled. Speaking of gone, you suddenly remembered about your flight that is three days away. "Myungsoo... how would it be like when I'm gone? How would you react?"

You were irking to know what his reaction will be when he finds out about your migration. It may sound cheesy and dramatic, but you wanted to know that he'll miss you, just like how you'll miss him when you're already miles away from each other.

"You mean like dead? Gone forever?" Myungsoo's voice tone became low

"Yeah..." You chuckled. It's just like the same thing. The only difference is you're coming back after five or six years and you're not a walking zombie who rose from death and BRAINS!!!

"Well, first, I'm going to throw a party because the troll is finally dead. I can finally live peacefully. And then, I'll meet a new and better girl and fall in love and forget you." He answered in the most obvious tone of sarcasm. But, it broke your heart. "That's what I like it to be but, it's impossible."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because if you're dead, then I'm dead too. I'd be trying to hold back my tears, wishing, hoping, praying it's just a dream. That I'll wake up and find you pulling another prank on a random person. Then I would realize that you're dead." He sighed, "I will be miserable. I won't be the Myungsoo everyone knows. I'm alive but not living, that's how am going to be... without you." He suddenly chuckled, "But that wouldn't happen. Bad weeds live long."

You scoffed at his witty remark, but his words touched you but never took the uneasiness away. Yes, you were relieved that he would stay loyal to you but he made it harder for you to leave.

"Guaranteed, you wouldn't leave me!" Myungsoo suppressed a laugh, "The PD's calling me. I should go. Bye. I love you."

"Finally, you're hanging up. Bye." You stuck your tongue out as if he could see you. You admit, your heart fluttered and your stomach did a somersault when you heard those three words from him. Boy, how badly you wanted to say 'I love you too' but it was something you couldn't afford to do, because it seemed awkward to hear it from your own mouth.

 


 

Just like any another day, your admirers swarmed around you. The only difference was, not only admirers were there but some of your schoolmates you don't even recognize. And the reason was obvious, they wanted to rant about Myungsoo's sudden revelation.

"_______-ah, what about us?" One of them asked, a frown on his face. "Does this mean I really stand no chance?"

"Is it over for us?" Another one asked.

"Are you and L really dating?" His fan girls asked. "Since when? Why are you dating him?"

"ANSWER US!"

"How can I answer when you shooting questions all at the same time?" You groaned, "You really had no chance with me ever since creation of man! And nothing's over because there is no us. Why do you care if we're dating? Right. He's your prince whatever. So, won't you start murdering me or what?"

"No, why would we do that? You're our princess." The stupid kingka, Joongyu mused. 

"Ha-ha Joongyu." You mocked him at eyed the fan girls, "Okay girls, I know you're mad at me now. Who knows, you might've done something to my seat or locker. And then, you'll plan some heavy prank against me to make me regret that I dated Myungsoo, right?"

"Now that you said it, they won't do it anymore." Jangri walked through the crowd, "A pranked ________ would be very lovely."

"Why don't you start the fun?" You smirked, "I'll be delighted to witness you coming out of your shell."

After class you passed by your ahjumma's place, rather rusty old shop. You wanted to talk to her and ask for advice. You told her everything about you and Myungsoo including your near separation.

"What should I do? I can't disagree on the migrating thing. You know mom. She would-- ugh." You slumped on your seat.

"I've always believed in this... If you are for each other, you will be. And no matter how far you are away from each other, you'd rather feel his presence beside you." She rubbed your back.

"That sounded a little too dramatic. Eww." You gagged, "That's the problem. What if we're not meant to be?"

"Simple. You're not meant to be." She shrugged, like it's no big deal. For you, it is. "I don't want it that way!" You whined, "Why are things complicated for me?"

"Either you're not meant for each other or God is testing your relationship." She said.

"I'm taking the latter." You exhaled, "Though it's hopeless because long distance relationships never succeed."

"Then make it succeed." She smiled, showering you a warm glow. "Do you love him not because you're compelled to or because he loves you or..."

"I love him because I do." You mused, shocked that you actually said that you love him.

"Then, end it."

"What? Why? No..." You complained. No way you're going to end your relationship with Myungsoo. Fake or not, it's just the same thing!

She whispered something to you and convinced you of ending it. You agreed. She was right, you two can't keep the relationship when you're far apart. Let love play its part and work it out for you.

You suddenly found yourself in front of Infinite's dorm, ringing the doorbell. The door flung open, and you were greeted by Dongwoo who just got out of the bathroom. Or at least, that's how it looked like, judging his wet hair.

"______!" He patted your head, "Good you came on timing. We're getting busy these days."

"I can see that, Coraline." You ruffled his hair. "Where's Woohyun?"

Dongwoo squinted his eyes and placed the back of his palm on your forehead. "Are you sick? It's a miracle you're looking for him."

"Pabo." You flicked his forehead, which he rubbed because of the itchiness. "Is he here?"

"Yeah." He nonchalantly answered, "Lazying in his room."

"Oh... what about Myungpooh?" You tapped your chin, walking to Woohyun's room.

"Another miracle!" He shrilled, "Out. He's got some schedule with the press people. You two are getting controversial. Yet, you have a lot of shippers. Weird, because fan girls should rather kill you and get mad at you, but..." You blank out at his words and just nodded when he finished talking.

You entered Woohyun's room and saw him socking Sunggyu's arm. You cleared your throat and they noticed your presence.

"______! You're here!" They exclaimed in unison, looked at each other and laughed.

"No, I'm there." You pointed your thumb to your back. "I wanted to talk to you about the fake relationship..."

Thank God, Myungsoo is not around. You weren't ready to face him after today that you're putting an end to your relationship. You weren't sure of what reason to tell him, only thing sure is, he will be shocked.

"What about that?" Sunggyu asked, standing up and straightening himself. 'Is it bad that I sense something wrong at her seriousness?'

"I want to..." You closed your eyes and sighed. There's no turning back now. "... end it.'

 


A/N: Eww drama :-& I'm going to do a double update today, okay? ^^ You like the three midgets, huh? >:)))

@Kirayi: LOL XD

@kmcl21: YEAAAAH! Twinkle~ I know...

@yeahitsmyungsoo: Sehun's making you jealous! :) HOHOHOHO! Aww... thank you so much bb!

@bAbYmOcHii12: No, but soon. After the next chapter I think :D Don't fret. Happy thoughts happy thoughts.

@AyanShawol: Thank you!!! :D

@cloudSnower: Teletubbies :> Hohohoho you better run run run run run... lol okay

@iamcool: OMG! HAHAHAHAHA! Now she knows :D

@icesapphire96: You're so nice. Thank you so much! ;_____; this is so touching. Hahaha of course he's your brother so he's being protective!

@kpoplife: Midget Suho and Baekhyun! :D

@myungbabe: .... ;__________;

@sunflee_: That's so hard. >.< BaekYeol! *high-five*

@pandagirl753: HAHAHA! Hate her all you want! :D Or dislike her all you want ;)

@Babygrace_32: HAHA LOL XDXD She's going to leave so there's DRAMA! ^^ 

@demigodchoding: midgets~ 

@miyako1747: HAHAHAA! Well, I do get my parents attention. IN A BAD WAY >.<

@aidil23: Lol XD It is!!! Oh you will imagine it soon!

@Hequella: Hona! XDXD 

@asdfghjkpop: BWAHAHAHAHA MIDGET TRIO!

@honeybearx: Midgets :P