Prank

Playboy Meets Troll

"What?" Woohyun dashed into the room, biting on an apple. Sungyeol shakily pointed his index finger on Myungsoo. "Why? What's wrong with him?"

"H-he l-likes ______!" Sungyeol yelped. Without a word, Woohyun's fist came to meet Myungsoo's fac---- 

"NOOO!!" Myungsoo yelled. "Fine, fine. I'll give it to you. Tch... Sungyeol. You're such a sissy."

Sungyeol smirked, as Myungsoo gave him your number. "Thanks, L. Hohoho. Me and _______ will be doing stuff. It's LEGEN- wait for it - DARY!"

"Just to remind your filthy mind... she's still my girlfriend. Fake or not, she's mine." Myungsoo remarked, his lips forming a small smirk.

"Do you... really like her?" Sungyeol arched his eyebrow, his fingers rubbing his imaginary pointy chin. "Then... you must be one of my rivals."

Sungyeol left, closing the door with a thud. Myungsoo looked at the door blankly. 'Sungyeol likes ______?'

 


 

"Aish... this is taking longer than expected." You sighed, soaking the empty toilet paper roll on water. You pressed your hands against it, rubbing the soaked toilet paper. You molded it, like a poo before adding some final touches. Your lips formed a small smirk for your small achievement. "Finally. This shall work..."

You secured it with both of your hands. You kicked the door lightly to open, to find the teacher's chair empty. Good, she's not yet around. You walked over to the seat, placing the toilet paper poop on the teacher's chair, slyly. The students were preoccupied with different things, they didn't notice. You walked back to your seat, drying your hands.

"Hey, where were you?" Hana asked, interrupting their previous conversation. The other girls turned to look at you, having the same question inside their mind.

"Out and about." You smiled, raising your eyebrows to convince them. The chemistry teacher arrived, pushing her glasses up. Like an ocean, the rest of the class became quiet, lying low.

"Good morning class, I am Ms.Jang Hyerim, your Chemistry teacher." She introduced herself, sternly. She was known to be the terror teacher. Rumors erupted, that she's still an old maiden because of her strict attitude. She stood up in front of the seat, checking her watch. "So... we still have 10 minutes before time. I think we can have a fast introduction for the newbies. Sit down."

The class sat down, and so did she. Inside your head, you were dying of laughter. She fidgeted on her seat, feeling something wet down below. She stood up, and looked at the chair. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" She yelped, pointing to her chair shakily. "W-who did this?"

Your classmates gawked at the teacher's chair and tried their best not to laugh.

"Who did this? Why is there poo on my chair?" She asked, her voice raised to the highest pitch. Making you and the others cup their ears with the hands. "Who pooped on my chair?"

"Miss..." You raised your hand. "No one dared to sit there, while you were gone. So I believe, it came from you."

"Yeah" The class roared, agreeing to your statement. And the others just nodded their heads. You took to seat, boring your eyes onto hers. She glared at you, and glared at the other students too, feeling humiliated. She felt her cheeks burning up before completely running away from the classroom. As her disappearance, it proved that somehow the poop was from her. The class erupted into laughter.

"Oh my gosh..." Suzy laughed, covering . "What a shame. She just pooped on her chair!"

Hana shook her head and nudged you. You looked at her, as she mouthed, "I know it's you."

You brought your index finger to your lips, winking at her. You trusted her when it came to these things. She isn't the blabbermouth you know, whatever you tell her, it's kept. That's why, she didn't tell you about Suzy having a boyfriend, even though you were her best friend.

 


 

"Hyung, are you going to visit ______?" Sungyeol asked, scrolling down his phone for your number. 'Screw L, if he scammed me.'

"Yeah, why?" Woohyun looked at Sungyeol, munching on some chips. 

"Can I come with you?"

"No."

"Can she come over?"

"No."

"But, hyung..." Sungyeol whined. "The dorm's boring!!!! I need a playmate!"

"I know you're trying to hit on her, Yeollie." Woohyun retaliated. "Maybe tomorrow... or not."

"Tomorrow it is. Or else, I'll call her. She can't say no to me." Sungyeol bragged.

"And how the hell did you have her number?" The older almost choked on his food. "And what made you think, she can't say no to you?"

"Because I'm the only fun person slash not boring person in Infinite! Sungyeol the Choding!" Sungyeol beamed. "We have a deal, okay, hyung? Besides, why are you even letting her hang with L? What if he---"

"______ can outsmart him, pabo." Woohyun stood up and ran for the door. "I'll be back, later."

"Is _____ really that clever?" Sungyeol asked himself. "But she looks dumb, like me."

 


 

Woohyun waited in front of your school. He checked if his disguises were working. Of course, he can't show up as Nam Woohyun, Mr. Greasy. Or fangirls will surround him, and jeopardize what he has in mind. He saw Mr. Bang arriving, he quickly ran to the car and leaned on it. Mr. Bang was about to go out and shoo him away, when he realized who he is.

"Sir, you came." He politely bowed.

"I'll just have to talk something with _____." Woohyun flashed him a smile. "Hyung, we haven't seen for ages! How have you been?"

"Same, same. Miss ______'s been visiting ahjumma." Mr. Bang sighed.

"Aigoo... did she give you quite a scare?" Woohyun asked, sympathetically. "Forgive ahjumma. She's old... and alone. And _____ loves her so much."

"Mr. Bang!" You ran outside of the schoolgates. You eyed on Woohyun, from head to toe. "Woohyun?"

"Aish... you're wearing the boy's uniform again. And on the first day? ______ are you out of your mind?" Woohyun scolded you.

"Whatever. It's cool." You stuck your tongue out. "So... why are you here?"

"Sir, Miss, you can continue your conversation inside the car." Mr. Bang said. "I'm afraid, the fangirls are starting to identify you."

Woohyun led you inside the car to continue with the conversation. "_____, why are you giving away your boyfriend? Fake or not, have you gone crazy?"

"Chill... it's prt of my plan, bro." You smirked. "You see... if I let him, of course he'll be clubbing all night and stuff like that. But, maybe he'll feel guilty. Oh you. You know, I'm good at this stuff... just trust me."

"I can't understand you. Elaborate. Earth speak, please?" 

"Aish. Okay. I'll just tell you the whole thing. I asked him to always answer my calls and come whenever I ask him to. In exchange, he can club and flirt with other girls." You trailed off. "Actually... I really don't know if this is going to work. Just trust me, Woohyun."

"Fine fine. But if you fail, you're going to call me oppa for the rest of your life." Woohyun pointed to you. "Deal?"

"Deal!"

 


 

You waited 'til eleven o' clock. You heard from a junior student that Shut Up! Flower Boy Band, airs on eleven o' clock, every Mondays and Tuesdays. Minyoung (unnie), accompanied you in watching. The both of you waited 'until it started.

"Yah! It's starting!" Minyoung, nudged you. The screen flashed Myungsoo face. "That's him! Lee Hyunsoo! I hate him!!! DIE HYUNSOO DIE!"

"Him?" Your eyes widened, pointing your index finger to the television. "Right. He's annoying." 'Tsk... so he's trying to copy me in his drama. Oh wow. He acts like me, blunt and straight-forward. Stupid loser.'

 


@pikwangmin: Hohoho. Yeollie's quite a sissy. =.=

@IMONOYAMAGIRL: very very cute! :3

@an0nymous: tsk...of course i love you. i'd just love if i would hit you with raw eggs, or better yet, rotten eggs :P it's tools for... you know :D hohoho a special award for elle?

@-l0veoxygen: OMO! IKR?!?!?!

@99kkff: Indeed, he did. =)))

@Anna_Ejibi: i hope i didn't disappoint ;)

@pandagirl753: i'm glad it made you laugh. he's really creepy. people just don't realize. o__o

@DreamzxcPwnedd: I wonder if he's really creepy irl XD i think he is... or not

@YoonTaeRi: HAHAHAHAHA! Nope. Not yet. Really? Lmao. poor jongie~

@aidil23: we'll see ^^ hohoho, just talk. maybe you'll get close and yeah :D