Ideal Type

Playboy Meets Troll

"Uhm.... I'm hungry." You rubbed your stomach, trying to change the topic. You stood up and walked by the door, hurriedly, "I'll get some food. Wait here, okay?"

Myungsoo shook his head and let out a chuckle when you left. He knew you only made an excuse to avoid his question. Who would get some food, when there's more than enough food on the table for you and him? After a few minutes, you came back holding his food tray and placed it on the table beside the bucket of chicken.

"Why?" He asked, "There's food here."

"Uhh... I-I.." You tensed up, finding words to say, "But you're supposed to be eating from the food they serve."

"But you said you were hungry?" He arched his eyebrow

"A-a... did I?" You scratched your head.

 


 

"You can now go inside. We've fixed everything. In a few days those scars will blur and disappear." The doctor said as she walked out of Myungsoo's room. She, together with her team, did something to his scars so they'll disappear and soften faster. 

"Thank you." You bowed and walked inside Myungsoo's room. You were still tensed and worried that he'll ask you the question. You still weren't sure whether you have developed feelings for him or not, it's safe to say that you're still confused or you just haven't realized your real feelings. Fortunately, he was asleep when you entered his room.

The room was quiet and you could hear his steady breathing. His chest slowly rose up and down, and you trailed his face with your eyes. It wasn't the first time that you were admiring his face, but today it felt different. You felt your heart throbbing and your stomach doing somersaults.

(Play!)

"Aish... I should see the doctor." You crinkled your nose. "I'm sorry Myungsoo. But, maybe not now. I'm still confused."

You still bore your eyes onto his face, and that question kept replaying inside your head. No matter how hard you tried to not think about it, you couldn't. The more you tried, the deeper you thought about it. It was like an bottomless pit, no matter how you try, you'll still fall deeper and deeper.

"Aish, there's no endless pit!" You ruffled your hair and stomped your feet, "So hard..."

"What if I'm already in love with him?" You asked yourself and burst into laughter, "That's absurd. Me? In love with him? Dream on, custard."

"Geez, Mom will murder me. And Dad will laugh at me," You groaned inwardly and buried your face in your hands, "Wait... he's not even my type. OH my, what is happening to me??? Is this karma? Aish... KARMA! I'll make you feel my wrath."

"Talk about type..." You smirked and crossed your arms, "Hana holds my list. Oooh! I should get it from her tomorrow."

 


 

"Aish, this weirdo. Calls me at 6 in the morning just for this petty list." Hana grunted. She rummaged inside her cabinet looking for the box, where Suzy's, Sulli's, her and your ideal type list are. It was something the four of you made during your sophomore years, to list down your ideal types and someday, you'd use it when you think you're feeling something for that man. "Wait... if she needs this then, she-- Oh my gosh!!! Who could it be? It could either be Sehun-ssi or L-ssi."

Finally, she found the box. It was a yellow striped flat box, that contained the long lists. She took the lid off and took your list -which was easy to identify because it was the longest, and it had drawings and explanations. Indeed, yours was the detailed one.

"Lord, please make it L-ssi." Hana muttered, placing the lid back and putting it back inside the cabinet. "I ship them too hard, Myung____."

She rushed to the hospital and hurried to Myungsoo's room. She was beyond excited to know the reason why you asked her to give you your list. "So... why?" She tapped her foot, anticipating, no, demanding for an answer.

"Huh?" You crinkled your nose and walked out of his room with her. You lifted the list and waved it, "This one?"

Hana nodded. "Tell me, who is it? Is it him?"

"Nah... I remembered something last night, then this came into the picture. So, I want to see it again. We were so hilar--"

"Spill it." Hana cut you off. 

"I don't know." You sighed, "I'm not sure. That's why, I'm consulting this list."

"If you really feel something for him, you don't need this list. You'll feel it eventually." Hana placed her hands on your shoulders, "Not everyone falls in love with their ideal type. And, I don't think a single living creature matches that list."

"Yah! Are you mocking me?" You fibbed, flicking her forehead. "My standards are high, not like yours. And, don't you have class? Shoo-shoo."

"Aish..." Hana rubbed her forehead and muttered, "At least, it's him, not the other."

"I can hear you." You stuck your tongue out and entered Myungsoo's room. You plopped yourself on the couch and read your never ending long list.

□ Taller than me. (2-4 inches ONLY) I shouldn't look like a dwarf beside him

□ Plays the guitar (If not, I'll bang his head with the guitar to knock some sense into him)

□ GOOD LOOKING (Uhh... duh?)

□ Heavy Sleeper

□ Talkative (I don't want a quiet one. Or else, I'll kick him off.)

□ Troll (I need a partner!)

□ Will murder Jangri for me (HAHAHAHA >:))) maybe not.)

□ Gangster/Ninja/Assassin (Okay, maybe not. But a ninja's cool ;_____;)

□ Loves my dear brothers: Boohyun & *cough* Woohyun *cough*

□ Looks super duper handsome when sleeping (So I can draw on his face)

□ Has sung me to sleep (I know it's cheesy, but this is my life :P)

□ Never mocks my fandoms. Especially Girls' Generation. (Whoever dares, shall be fed to the whales!)

□ Playboy

You gasped. You couldn't believe you wrote that last word, it felt like your eyes were betraying you. And fate was telling you, that it's him. "Why?? Lord, why are you punishing me? I didn't write that!!! For the duck's sake, I didn't!!"

□ Can cook

□ Can boss me around, but I can boss him too. >:)))

□ Shikshin

□ Months - 2 years older than me. (I don't want a pedo and I don't want to be a pedo-noona)

□ Looks like a cat when smiling

□ Can sh--

The list goes on, but you stopped reading. It was no use, almost every phrase described him, "To sum it up, KIM MYUNGSOO! Happy now?!?!?! ARGH!!!!"

Myungsoo woke up from your loud yell, he sat straight up, rubbed his eyes and groaned, "What the hell? Early in the morning you're yelling? What is your problem?"

"I HATE YOU!!!" You yelled at him, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Why is this happening to me????"

"Huh? I just woke up, no, you woke me up and I haven't done anything besides groaning and breathing, and you hate me?" Myungsoo spat, pointing his index finger to random directions, "Are you PMS-ing? Shikkeurreo!"

"You shut up." You yelled at him, and tore the list into pieces, "I hate you! I'll rip you into pieces and torment your life, you freaky list. Argh... you're so stupid!!! I shouldn't have given life to you. Why is this happening to mee? Out of everyone, why me?"

(Play!)

"Calm down," Myungsoo tried to stand up to approach you, but failed cutely. He suddenly heard you snort and burst into giggles, before helping him stand up and sit him on the wheelchair. He was a bit shocked from your 360 degree turn, but he had expected it from you. Considering that you're bi-polar, "Bi-polar. Train me to walk. I don't like sitting anymore."

"Don't you like lazying around? And me pushing you?"

"And get my blood drained from the speed? No thanks." He scoffed, "Besides, I don't want you pushing me, I want you walking beside me."

"CHEESY!" You jabbed your finger to his shoulder. "Fine, you're getting discharged today anyway. Well, that's if the results are you know..."

The therapists trained Myungsoo to walk again. In no time, his walk was close to normal and it seemed like his healed wound had helped too. While, you were at the reception waiting for the results. When it came to you, you quickly rushed into his room and beamed. After four days in the hospital, he's finally discharged and you can now take a bath!

"FINALLY!" You hugged Myungsoo and quickly pulled away realizing that you hugged him again. 'Aish... so stupid of me.'

"Someone's being comfortable." Myungsoo cooed, and earned a glare from you. "How many days have we been here?"

"Nearly a month," You lied. And fortunately, the stupid guy bought it.

 


 

Myungsoo waited in front of the hospital entrance while you took a phone call. A black car parked in front of him and two men in suit came out of the car and ushered him inside. Myungsoo gave them a weird look, assuming thoughts inside his mind like they would kidnap him, and sell him or maybe enslave him or torture him or murder him.

"They're the men in black," You joked, earning a fake laugh from Myungsoo. They opened the door and you shoved Myungsoo inside and followed. "You're no fun."

He just mocked you and looked out the window. He noticed that it wasn't the way going to Seoul, and the streets slowly became unfamiliar. And he could see mountain tops on every corner he looked, it was like looking into a live panorama. So he elbowed you and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Jail." You shrugged, "Woohyun became a sissy and told Dad about it. Now he wants to talk to me, and you. Especially because you got admitted to his hospita--"

"Whoa whoa whoa. You own the hospital?" Myungsoo gasped, his eyes as wide as saucers, "Seriously, what else is hyung keeping from everyone?"

"Other than that... he's gay for Sunggyu." You whispered

"Everyone knows that."

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes and suddenly beamed, "Do you know that I have the same hometown with Sooyoung and Yuri? Of course that doesn't matter to you. But to me it does!! Freaking Girls' Generation! I wish I knew them even before they debuted, I only met Jessica unnie!"

"We're in Gyeonggi-do, aren't we?" 

You nodded, "Particularly in Anyang-si. Waaaah I should have met them before! Gyeonggi-do's not that big!"

"Tsk.... so you're part of the Joseon Dynasty royals." Myungsoo snickered

"Like I care. All I care about is that, I live in the same province as them!" You squealed, "And Dongwoo and Sungyeol too, right?"

Myungsoo nodded. The ride went on with you two bickering, teasing each other, and making fun of the two guards and the people on the streets. (A/N: HOW BAD! >.<) 

"Tell you what, I have the same hometown as Taeyeon-sunbae." Myungsoo initiated another set of fangirling from you. Which includes dolphin squeals, arms flapping like seals, and your legs swinging up and down.

"Waaaaaah!!! Taengooo~" You held your head and banged it on the front seat's headrest. "Who else? Who else? Did you two meet before she debuted, huh? Was she really like a boy?"

Myungsoo shook his head and regretted bringing up the topic. After what seemed like hours of you pestering him about Taeyeon and stuff, the car arrived in front of the mansion. And before he could even appreciate it, you sprang out of the car and dragged him inside.

"_______!" Boohyun came running down the staircase and give you a tight hug, which you reluctantly returned. "Finally! You're going to sleep here!"

"Yeah I know." You blew a raspberry and eased back to hug your father.

"Why? Don't you want to see me and your brother, huh? Tss... you and Woohyun have abandoned us." Your father fake sobbed.

"And the best actor goes to you!" You scoffed, clapping your hands sarcastically. "More like, I don't want to see mom. Is she around?"

"Business trip in Japan." Boohyun crossed his arms and nudged your father, "Appa, look, _______'s hating Mom again."

Your father let out a chuckle and slung an arm around Myungsoo, "It's okay, son. So, L... was she being a pain in the ?"

"YAH! I wasn't!" You whined.

"You were." Myungsoo chuckled, "There was never a day, that I don't get into trouble when I'm with her."

"Aish..." You groaned and excused yourself to take a bath.

"So... how was the four days in the hospital, son?" Mr. Nam asked, "Did she take care of you?"

"Four days?" Myungsoo's eyes widened, "She told me I was admitted for a month!" 'Aish... I can't believe I bought that stupid lie!!! She must've been laughing at me.'

"Dude, it's not even May yet!" Boohyun chuckled, "She must've trolled you. That girl, really. Do you know her favorite place here?"

Myungsoo shook his head, as he was being led by your father to the living room to sit on the couch.

"You won't believe it." Your father laughed, "The staircase."

"Staircase?"

"You'll see." Boohyun snickered, "So was she taking care of you, huh?"

"Tsk... she didn't. I've expected that from her. She's not really the caring type, sorry son." Mr. Nam apologized, making Myungsoo laugh.

"No sir,"

"Call me appa!!!" Mr. Nam grunted, making him look like a five year old. Boohyun and Myungsoo burst into laughter and Mr. Nam cleared his throat, "Continue."

"She actually took care of me, just ignore the fact that she ate all the bento boxes my hyungs made for me and the food the hospital served me."

"I knew it! That's why she ditched class for the hospital. She always wanted to get confined so she could eat hospital food. She even faked an illness and stuff like that. If you only knew, you'll laugh to death!" Boohyun facepalmed himself

"Ahh... hyung, appa, have you ever seen her very frustrated?" Myungsoo suddenly asked, remembering the scene earlier this morning.

"Yeah... but she barely gets frustrated. The only things that make her are: Mom, Jangri, and not getting to attend Girls' Generation's concerts in Seoul." Boohyun said.

"I'll leave you guys first, I have a meeting to attend to. Boohyun, entertain L, okay?" Mr. Nam excused himself and left.

"And love." Boohyun whispered, "Everyone gets frustrated with love."

"I agree, hyung." Myungsoo chuckled, "She's very frustrated this morning. She was ripping a long piece of paper and yelling at me and at the paper. I HATE YOU! I'll rip you to pieces! Blah blah blah yada yada!"

"Ahh!!! I know..." Boohyun quickly dashed inside his room and came back with a long piece of paper similar to the one you were tearing this morning. "This should be it."

"What's that?"

"_______'s list of her ideal type." Boohyun smirked, "This is only a photocopy though. When I found the original list under her pillow, I photocopied it and tadaa! It's really funny."

"This makes her frustrated?" Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, and took the list from Boohyun and started reading.

"She told me that once she finds the match of that list, she'll get frustrated. Because the list wasn't meant to be matched. She said she has high standards and stuff like that..."

While he was reading each phrase, he had a self-check and almost every box was mentally checked. It seemed like the whole list was pertaining to him.

□ Can shut me up when I'm talking too much

□ Sparring buddy! (HAHAHAHA I'll turn him into a punching bag!)

□ Treats me food

□ Can play ball! (And he'll teach me. And finally, I can master at least one sport except swimming!)

□ Will eat the eggs for me and can make me eat kimchi. (but not eggs. I'll hate you forever!)

□ Help me fulfill my dreams! (Get drunk, fight with gangsters, troll in public places, go to a cemetery <--- I haven't been here ;_____;, and other minor stuff in my list!)

□ Cocky (Oh no, what's gotten into me?)

□ Likes shopping (I hate it so much. So he'll do it for me! I'll do the grocery! FOOD!)

Before he could even finish reading it, "Judging you... I think I know the reason why she is frustrated." Boohyun snorted, "Her ideal type is you."

 


A/N: Myungsoo's THE ONE and your IDEAL TYPE have met! :D I'm very sorry for the late update. After the camp, I was lazying around and my head was hurting so it's just now that I updated. Sorry guyss!! I missed you so much! I'm so happy that I didn't lose any subscribers, not that I know of, instead I gained moree!!! THANK YOU CHINGUU~ and about their hometowns, I got it from kpoplists, but the other facts state different hometowns. So, I'll just stick to kpoplists since, it's complete :D

@minny1313: HAHAHAHA! I'll keep you hanging :P Uhuh! Your unique way of making him feel your love! Lol XDXD 

@demigodchoding: LOL. I know... tsk. Myungsoo should learn his lesson now! >:)))

@asiansunite96: boy, i see you walking by everyday. so just stop, in the name of love and just say YES! loljk XDXD 

@pandagirl753: and he's the ideal type :D see what i did there? o_o hahahaha i rushed that and drew random stuff hahaha! XDXD

@Strawberri_Chizkake: He is. He better stop it before things gets worse for his lovely hair ;____; 

@asdfghjkpop: hahaha good! :D i think he'll survive each day for you!!! CHEESY! lol 

@bAbYmOcHii12: I will. But it will be in your hands, I mean Sulli, Suzy and Hana won't do it for you. Not even Myungsoo or Sehun. JUST YOU!!! So, it will be extra fun! Mind to suggest pranks?? :D She won't die tough... just TRAUMATIZED! lovely~ 

@sunflee_: very well said! HAHAHA

@Hequella: Worse than Jangri? Really? XDXD Very open. At least, he's not pushy :)

@cloudSnower: She has realized it, but she keeps denying >///<

@myungbabe: they're together! fakely together, but it's like the same thing :>

@aidil23: naah! XD yess! they are. lol then naeun would be dead. how will she promote with a pink? loljk. I can't stop laughing all the time I see your comments. It's just HILARIOUS! =)))) 

@an0nymous: Can you be anything aside from nice? Seriously, you're very nice to me even though I'm trolling you and stuff. ABBIE WAYLT?!?!??! ;_____; We'll eat the shark together, after feeding Naeun to the shark. So that's 2 in 1 shark + naeun = xeabbie's food! I made us a couple name! yieeee XDXD LOL XDXD better than derp, huh? Ovaries and banana? WHAT ARE YOUU!!! oh myrenklhberugbreg

@Anna_Ejibi: SHE ISSS... but still in denial stage >.<

@ankyu22: Thank you!!! :D

@i_luv_black21: YES! YOU SHOULD! thank you so muccch!!!

@JK_021: I will!! thank you :3

@lenusui: I know!!! :D

@Maswimelloumia: I'm sorry. I know the flow of the story is a bit slow and I'm working on it ever since, but it doesn't cooperate with me ;____; I'm just bad at this hahaha XDXD Don't worry, it's about to end anyway. OOOPS! //gets shot