How to Amuse Yourself in the Hospital

Playboy Meets Troll

L. joe cleared his throat upon hearing his name. Did you just call another person by his name? You quickly turned around and scowled at him, "Wae? What's your problem, barney?"

"Barney?" He widened his eyes, "I'm L. joe."

You gulped. Were you hearing things or he really said he was L. joe. You crinkled your nose and hit your head, scolding yourself for not recognizing him. "So, you're L. joe. How come you're barney?"

"Bar-- ahh,  my hair." He chuckled and ruffled his hair. You snickered and sat beside him. He nonchalantly lifted your hand and examined the bandage, "What happened to this?"

"I broke a stupid knife." You let out a laugh, "We trespassed into a gang territory. And I guess that explains why we're at the hospital."

"..."

You slung an arm around him and brought him closer to you, "I know. I'm awesome."

"How cocky." L. joe twitched his eyes and leaned forward until your faces were only an inch apart. Contrary to his expectation, you stayed still and your cheeks weren't flushing red. You smirked, and bumped hard on his forehead.

"If you're thinking of hitting on me, stop using 1980 moves." You burst into laughter. You patted his shoulder, doubling over in laughter. "How disgusting. Why are you here even?"

L.joe pouted and looked down. Then he looked up, and said, "I had some medical check up and I happened to pass by this room. And it seems like I have nothing else to do here, so I'm leaving."

"Good. Finally, you made something productive." You ruffled his hair, "I can't believe I'm talking like this to you."

"Me too. I mean, you talking like that to me." L. joe chuckled and left the room. You sighed and laid down on the couch, thinking of ways to amuse yourself while waiting for Myungsoo to wake up. The door flung open, as the nurse came in to give you Myungsoo's clothes and stuff and to replace his IV from blood transfusion to electrolyte solution.

When she left, you fiddled with Myungsoo's phone and looked at his messages. Most of them were unread messages from Naeun, which he hasn't opened for the past few weeks. 

From: Naeun

Oppa! Let's have lunch today!!! ^^

From: Naeun

When are you going to break up with her, oppa? I'm so excited.

From: Naeun

Oppa, good luck to your practice! Fighting!! 

From: Naeun

Oppa, I'm auditioning for our school's yearly showcase tomorrow. Wish me luck! kekeke 

From: Naeun

OPPA! Hahaha. You didn't tell me your girlfriend was Woohyun oppa's little sister. You should break up with her, NOW. She has no talent. Omo. Wait, if you don't know... now you know. Oppa, sh---

"AISH! OPPA OPPA! Oppa your face, you fish!" You yelled at Myungsoo's phone. "Breaking up with me? We're not even official. Aigoo... the chipmunk must be fooling you. Stop texting!"

"On second thought..." Your lips formed a smirk, as an idea popped inside your head, "I hope you don't mind having some conversation with me, in the wee hours of the night."

To: Naeun

Baby, are you still up?

"I wonder wha--" You were cut off when she immediately replied. "Ohh... fast."

From: Naeun

Oppa! You woke me up. >.< kekeke. It's okay. 

" for you, I'm not sorry." You rolled your eyes. This conversation went on for hours, you exchanged sweet nothings with Naeun and can't stop laughing at her reaction. You could imagine her getting flushed with your messages, but didn't know she was not talking to Myungsoo. Your eyes darted to the clock, it read 2:47 am. "Eh??? I should end this."

To: Naeun

Yeah. Okay, I'll see what I can do but, my girlfriend is too precious. She's perfect -the one for me. And I couldn't ask for more, just her. I love her so much, I'd risk my life for her. I'm not breaking up with her.

"Here comes heartbreak!" You laughed.

From: Naeun

But oppa? I thought you didn't really like her. ;_____; You fooled me!

To: Naeun

You're such a fool. This is _______, by the way. :P It was comfortable talking to you. So comfortable, I feel really sleepy. You're boring.(¬_¬) 

"Time to sleep." You stretched and closed your eyes to sleep. Hours passed and daylight came, Myungsoo fluttered his eyes open and found himself inside the hospital. He tried to move his leg but he couldn't because of the pain, he glanced on his right and found you on the most uncomfortable sleeping position. Your head was on the couch's armrest, while your hands were wrapped around your neck, looking like you were suffocating yourself and your legs were on top of the backrest.

"How can she sleep like that?" Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, letting out a small laugh. Unknowingly, his eye traveled your long bare legs, he blinked and closed his eyes, realizing what he was doing. "Ahh, it should be illegal for girls like her to wear shorts. Her legs are long."

He saw you stir in bed, so he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. You slowly woke up and stretched your arms wide. "Still not awake? Tsk..."

(Play!)

You stood up and tied your hair in a high ponytail, which was something you haven't done in years. You giggled at the thought and slapped your cheeks to fully wake yourself up. Myungsoo stirred in sleep, still pretending to be asleep.

"Aish, Kim Myungsoo wake up!!!" You pinched his nose. He fluttered his eyes open and looked around, pretending. You decided to troll him a bit and beamed at him, "You're awake! Yah!! Do you still remember me? Ha? Ha? The doctor said you might'v--"

"W-who are you?" He stuttered. You gulped, and widened your eyes. The supposed prank you were supposed to pull on him became true. Talk about karma. You fiddled with your fingers and before you could panic, Myungsoo burst into laughter. "You... y-you s-should have seen your f-face! So funny!"

"Yah!" You whined and slapped his arm, making him wince. "Ohh... I'm sorry. Yah! Eeesh... you're really bad!"

"So you would panic if I forgot about you, huh?" He teased

"Ani! Never. No. No. No. Never. Ever!" You pouted and shook your head violently.

"In denial." He snickered, "How long have I been here?"

"Hmm..." You tapped your chin and sighed, "Weeks."

"Bwo?" His eyes widened. You just nodded your head. "Then, I missed our comeback?"

"Precisely." You grinned and blew a raspberry, "So... you must stand up. And we'll walk around the garden, hurry. Stand up!"

"I can't stand up," He groaned and pointed to his thigh, "It hurts."

"I forgot." You lifted your index finger and went out of the room. After a few seconds, you came back carrying the wheelchair. "TADAA! I got the empty wheelchair from the hallway!"

"Eh? What if someone is using that?" Myungsoo widened his eyes as you helped him sit up. 

"Their loss." You stuck your tongue out, supporting Myungsoo to stand up and sit on the wheelchair. "There! Much better!!!"

You started pushing him out of the room and closed the door. Myungsoo turned around to look at you and smiled. He wished he'd never get out of the hospital, if you were to take care of him. He wanted to cherish every single moment while it lasts.

'Tsk... What a loser. Don't they have funds for an automatic wheelchair?' You leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Yah! When I say go, you wave your hands up high, okay?"

Myungsoo nodded, clueless to your plan. You crouched a little bit down said, "GO!" 

He waved his hands up in the air as you ran as fast as you could along the hallways. The nurses, doctors and other patients looked at you horrified, that you might bump them. While Myungsoo almost lost his color because of the speed. You halted into a stop in front of the elevator and panted.

"Whew! Did you like it?" You smiled at him from ear to ear, but frowned slightly when you noticed his reaction. He was pale and panting heavily. You cupped your lips and gasped, "You didn't tell me to stop!"

"I was dying because of the speed. I felt like I was falling off the wheelchair." Myungsoo panted. You chuckled and pushed him inside the elevator. The people made way for you and Myungsoo. You pressed the button of your floor and patiently waited. 

When your floor arrived, you looked at them with a straight face and said, "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here."

They looked at you weirdly and murmured to each other. While Myungsoo held his laughter and you ran and pushed him out of the elevator. The two of you dissolved into laughter as you went on your way to the garden.

You stretched your arms wide and inhaled the fresh air, Myungsoo did the same thing as you making you lightly flick his forehead. "Copycat!"

"Why? Can't I breathe the fresh air?" Myungsoo pouted, trying to be cute.

"You can't breathe the same air I breathe." You grinned and pinched his cheeks, "JOKE!"

"Owww... you're treating me like a baby." Myungsoo pried your hands your his cheeks.

You sat on the grass and hugged your knees. You glared at him, making a Bronx cheer. He gave you a silly look and you grinned at him, rolling over the grass.

"Yah! Get up, you're crazy!" He yelled at you, but you continued rolling on the grass like a retard. People were looking at you and started whispering to each other about you, "Get up. They're looking at you. How embarrassing."

You stopped and stood up, to wave at those who were looking. "Hi!"

(Play!)

"_______, stop it." Myungsoo held your wrist. You suddenly felt an electric shock pass through your veins. You pulled your wrist from his grasp and rubbed it. "Are you okay?"

 


 

"Yah! You're eating my food!" Myungsoo whined as he watched you eating his food. You hungrily devoured on his food tray like someone who hasn't eaten for a hundred years. You even devoured on the bento boxes, his groupmates sent him. "Yah!!!"

"I'm ftill ffungry! f fof fou!" You continued eating.

"If you don't stop eating you'll get fat!" He tried to blackmail you but it didn't work. "Ah! SNSD-sunbaes will get mad at you. Especially Yoona sunbae and Sooyoung sunbae. Because you're eating too much, they have nothing left."

"Fuh? Fike fhey'f eaf fouf foof." You rolled your eyes and swallowed, "Ahh... delicious. They'll be happy because they found another shikshin!"

"Then... then... ah! Seohyun sunbae will be mad because you're eating unhealthy."

You stopped chewing on the meat and pondered for a while. You shrugged and said, "Ahh... that's fine. She eats a lot too. I bet she couldn't keep her word. And, they didn't want to give me another tray. The hospital food is really delicious. I asked them for another tray, but they wouldn't give me. I said, I'd pay them, they didn't!!!"

"Aigoo..." Myungsoo whined, "I'm dying of hunger."

"Okay, rest in peace." You smirked and showed him another bento box you hid behind you. "TADAA!!! I made one for you!"

You pushed aside the tray and the empty bento boxes and stood up to give the bento to Myungsoo. You opened it carefully and showed him the contents, happily. Myungsoo couldn't help but laugh at your childishness.

"Aish, you didn't make that." He hissed

You pouted, "I did!!! I asked some help from the nurses, I even google-d how to make the bento boxes."

"Woosh." Myungsoo wasn't convinced.

"Fine. If you don't want it, then I'll eat it." You closed the bento box, "It really looks delicious. PANDAA~"

"Aish! I didn't say I won't eat it." Myungsoo re-opened the box and opened his mouth, "AH!"

"Huh?" You gawked at him.

"Feed me."

 


A/N: Now I'm hungry. LOL. :D Anyway, someone asked me before if L. joe would be in this fic. Well he did :) Only a cameo role, though

@demigodchoding: Of course. Only a few girls would bring up tht question in front of a guy. XDXD

@max288: Hohoho! Don't worry about Woohyun. He's just... jealous :)

@99kkff: He is! :D That part hahahaha

@gosonyushidae: He will step on a LEGO!!! 

@-l0veoxygen: Legit L.joe :))) I already changed blonde to purple since he dyed his hair to purple :D

@pandagirl753: Bad ______! :D //kicks Woohyun

@kpoplover1796: Sure ^^

@an0nymous: You can. If you're really mad and you'd put an effort to break the knife. But I suggest you don't do that. It's painful!! And bloody. Eww. He's got a monthly gift. Marry Hyoan oppa? What about Sungyeol? Tsk... yeollie not happy. LOL

@iheartsuju_shinee: She claimed him. Finally!

@sunflee_: How lame XDXDXD

@bAbYmOcHii12: You can try that, but don't blame me. Loljk! Don't!!! I'm just kidding, okay? She did. Lol. Oh woohyun.

@asdfghjkpop: I'm happy she's guilty too :D She admitted to barney! :D

@aidil23: HAHAHA! :D Scold her because she shouldn't be trespassing into gang territories. If you'remad, you can do that. I mean the adrenaline rush helps well. But don't do that, please. I don't want any of your fingers/hands to hurt!!! L.joe's just a cameo

@JK_021: Sure :D

@i_luv_black21: It is. But don't try it. Lol. I should've rated M the previous chapter. It's kind of ewwie. Anyway, if you're going to try it, feel free to stop. And don't blame me when someone asks you LOL XDXD Woohyun is just jealous @_@ He is okay. But he can't walk. Oh my gosh! Thank you!!!

@iamcool: Okay about the knife thing, it's actually possible. But don't try it. It's like breaking a pencil, only sharper and more dangerous. And bloody. So it's really yucky and I don't like bloody stuff. I wonder why I even wrote that. But anyway lol XDXD They'll stop fighting, but they'lls till fight. It's a sibling thing :)