Angry Brother

Playboy Meets Troll

(Play!)

You felt someone shaking you, as the sun light hit you perfectly. You fluttered your eyes open, only to see a shirtless Myungsoo waking you up. You widened your eyes and sprang up, pushing him away.

"Yah!" You pointed a shaky finger at him. "Why ar- ugh. At least, wear a shirt!"

"Why? Don't you like what you see?" He smirked, arching his eyebrow. "You should get used to this. You'll be seeing more."

You threw the bolster at him. "Shut up. Your body's not even appealing."

"Unappealing, huh?" He walked to the kitchen. "Then, I won't be wearing a shirt. Never."

"Aishh!" You knocked your forehead. "Fine. Don't wear a shirt. If you get sick, I won't be taking responsibility of you."

He tapped the chair lightly, gesturing you to sit down. You willingly sat down, tapping your fingers on the table, like you were playing the piano. Suddenly, you felt a yawn coming up, making you open your mouth and yawn. You rubbed your eyes, taking off the morning glories. Just in case, he'll try to tease you about those. Upon hearing a soft thump on the table, you opened your eyes, and a plate with bacon and eggs welcomed you. 

"Eww." You shuddered when your eyes landed on the eggs. You took the fork and took the eggs from your plate to the empty plate in front of yours. "There! Perfect. Bacoooon."

Myungsoo came back, about to put the same thing on his plate. "Yah! Why are there eggs on my plate?"

"You eat them. I only like the bacon." You your lips. "Delicious. I didn't know you can cook."

"I'm a better cook than anyone else." He bragged, putting some more bacon on to your plate. And all the eggs to his plate. "Tch... I'm going to be a chicken after this."

"You can say that. Bacon's pretty hard to cook. Once it's over-cooked and toasted, it's tasteless. When it's under-cooked, it tastes raw. But this... is perfect." You said, chucking the bacon inside your mouth. "And I commend you for not preparing waffles. At home, it's always waffles, waffles, waffles. Never ending waffles. Do you know how sick I am of those freaking waffles?"

"You speak too much."

"I was just sharing." You groaned. "Sometimes, the only thing I eat form those waffles is the syrup, or the strawberry, or the fruit, or maybe the ice cream."

"Tch... you're so choosy."

"Am not. Try to eat waffles every morning, let's see." You pouted. "But, I eat ramyun three times a day. Yet I don't get sick of it."

"Isn't it a school day today?" He asked, lifting his head up to look at you.

You widened your eyes. "Damn. You're right... Tskk... I'll just ditch today's class. It's no use."

He shook his head. Typical ______. Honestly, he was trying to impress you. He's stepping up his game against your childhood crush- Sehun. Under any circumstances, he can't lose to him, especially when you're the one being fought over. He can't lose to anyone, not even Louis.

"I feel bad for the girls you've smang-ed with." You sighed.

"What did I say about inappropriate words?" He glared at you."And no, I haven't done that. It may seem like, but no I'm stil--"

"No way! No freaking way!" You chuckled, pointing the fork at him. "You? Seriously?"

"Why?" He smirked. "Do you want to do the honor?"

"Definitely not." You crossed your arms, eyeing the bowl beside his plate. "Eww. You eat kimchi for breakfast? How can you stand it's spiciness? How can everyone eat that spicy thing?"

"You're a Korean, right?"

You nodded.

"Then why do you hate kimchi?"

"Because it's spicy. And the taste is horrible." You stuck your tongue out and shivered. "That, beside eggs, is the last thing I would like to eat."

"Then you're not Korean." He shook his head, feeding himself a piece of kimchi.

"What? No. Of course I am. What else would I be?" You whined

"I don't know. An alien, perhaps?" He taunted, lifting his chopsticks. "Eat it and prove to me that you're not an alien."

"Fine. Challenge accepted." You crossed your arms. Outside, you were tough, but inside you were shaking and wanting to die. Myungsoo smirked, as he took some of his kimchi with his chopsticks. He lifted it to your mouth-level, as you reluctantly open your mouth. You moved closer and received the kimchi inside your mouth. You were slowly chewing it, careful not to hit your tongue. 

But unfortunately, the taste still reached your tongue. You tried to endure the spiciness, making your cheeks and nose turn red. Myungsoo was enjoying every single second of your priceless reaction. Your face was all red, but it was obvious that you were trying hard not to scream or spit the kimchi out. You finally swallowed it down, initiating another moment of torment. Your throat felt burning.

"AAHHHHHHHHH!" You screamed, your hands shakily looking for a glass to grab. Myungsoo shook his head and immediately handed you a glass of water. You chugged it down and fanned your mouth. "Ahh. So spicy. Happy now, rubber ducky?"

 


 

Meanwhile at home, Minyoung (unnie) just finished preparing your breakfast. She knocked on your door, to check if she still has to wake you up. Nobody answered, that's her cue. She turned the knob and opened the door. She slowly sat on your bed, shaking you. But what she was shaking is a long pillow you hid underneath your blanket.

"_______-ah wake up!" She did this for a couple of time, before finally taking the blanket away. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Omona! Where's ______?" She panicked, she looked inside your bathroom, under the bed and even inside the closet. But there were no signs of you. She immediately called Woohyun's number.

"Minyoung noona?"

"Master Woohyun, ______-ah." She panted

"Why? What happened to her?"

"She's missing!"

"BWOO??" Woohyun's eyes widened. "She didn't leave a note or something?"

"No, master. I checked her closet, one bag missing. I'm not sure with the clothes."

"Alright. Don't tell umma and appa about this." Woohyun hung up.

 


 

"Why? What happened?" Dongwoo asked, upon seeing Woohyun's face filled with anxiety. "Is is about ______?"

Woohyun closed his eyes, trying not to be impulsive. "______ is missing."

"BWO?" They chorused, jaws dropped.

"Maybe she slept over someone's house." Sungjong filled himself with hope. "Wait, I'll wake L hyung up."

He entered the room and came back immediately.

"L hyung. He's not here." 

"I knew it." Woohyun face palmed himself. "Contact L, immediately."

For the rest of the hours, they tried to contact Myungsoo, but he isn't responding to their calls. They tried to contact you as well, but you weren't responding. This made Woohyun more anxious. He wondered where the two of you could be. What could happen? Of course, there were a lot but he tried to think positive.

 


 

"______. Shouldn't we answer their calls? Woohyun hyung's probably so worried of you." Myungsoo heaved a sigh, after declining one of Sunggyu's calls.

"Let them miss us." You smirked, "Besides, I'd like to see an angry Woohyun. You know, the super angry, he'd beat you up?"

"You really want me dead, huh?" 

"Yup. Because you're not putting a shirt on." 

"Say the magic word."

"Please?" You raised your eyebrow. "And thank you?"

"Aish..." Myungsoo accepted his defeat and put a shirt on himself.

"See? Ha! I knew I'd make you put a shirt on without saying that stupid lie." You continued playing with your phone, until a text message arrived.

From: Sooji

Where the hell are you? You're supposed to accompany me later. Why are you absent?

"Why? What time is it?" You looked at the clock. It read 3:45 pm. "Oh, class has ended."

To: Sooji

Okay. Where should I meet you? And when?

From: Sooji

Now. At the mall. Hurry, we need to shop for clothes.

"Ugh. Shopping." You groaned. "Yah! Elizabeth, can I use your bathroom?"

Myungsoo nodded, squirming at the new name you gave him. You stood up from your seat, taking your back pack with you. You ran to his bathroom and quickly took a bath. After drying yourself with your towel and dressing up, you secured your fringe with the same bow clip, again.

You went out of the bathroom, slipping your feet on a pair of grey low tops. "Yah! I'm leaving.I have to meet Suzy, now."

"I'll bring you there." Myungsoo stood from his seat.

"No, she won't be pleased to see her ex. Especially on a date." You snickered

"A date? Then why are you coming with her?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

You shrugged. "She asked me to accompany her. So... yeah. Help me with the directions. I don't even knew where I am, other than being your neighborhood."

"I'll walk you to the subway." 

Myungsoo stopped walking in front of the Yeouido Station, which gave you a slight shock. You looked towards your right, and found the condominium where you live in.

"So... your house is not far from where I live?" You widened your eyes and looked at him. "And you didn't even tell me?"

"Sorry..." He scratched his nape.

"Then, I'll just take the bus. I'll get lost if I'm going to Gangnam-gu." You chuckled. "And you... go home. Thank you."

He turned around, and walked away.

"Uh... yah!" You called him, lifting your finger up. "On second thought, let's play at the station first."

(Play!)

"Play?" 

You nodded your head, grabbing him by the wrist. You ran inside the station and dragged him inside the lift. The lift's doors slowly closed before it went up. It wasn't like the normal lifts, that go upward and down, it goes forward up and forward down.

"Have you tried riding this?" You asked him, a smile plastered on your face.

He shook his head. "It's actually my first time in Yeouido station. I barely sleep at that house. I just bought it for... I just bought it. What about you?"

"Of course. I live in Yeouido." You grinned, tightening your grip on his wrist. "And I ride here whenever going to Gangnam-gu. But I get a little lost because I always ride the bus."

"You still talk too much." Myungsoo commented, trying to act pissed and annoyed. But inside, he felt like the happiest person alive. "Good thing, it's only the two of us here. Shouldn't you just ride the subway? It's better."

"But if I get lost?"

"You won't." He reassured you. "And if you get lost, turn around and you'll see the mall."

"Arasso." You bit your lip. When the lift stopped, you waited for it to move again for another round. You and Myungsoo had three rounds inside the lift, earning a glare from the guard and some of the passengers. The lift stopped and opened its doors. You reluctantly stepped out leaving Myungsoo inside the lift. You turned around and waved goodbye before buying your ticket. As soon as you got your ticket, you interlaced your fingers and closed your eyes. 'Lord, I don't want to get lost.'

 


 

"Aish. Where is she?" Suzy stomped her foot. She has been waiting for you for almost an hour. If she didn't wear too much make up, perhaps fans had swarmed around her asking for a picture or an autograph.

You entered the mall, looking around for Suzy. Whereas, Suzy has spotted you. She immediately approached you, tapping your shoulder. As soon as you see her face, you blinked and was about to walk away. You couldn't recognize her, but she grabbed your arm.

"Yah! It's me. Bae Sooji!" She said, mouthing the word 'Sooji'

"Oh..." Your mouth formed an 'O' shape, and your finger pointed at you. "Wahh? Really? Omo. You look different."

"Tsk... you're one hour late!" She shook her head. "Let's go. We have 3 hours left!"

She dragged you inside different shops, while she tried on different clothes and asked you if they looked good on her. She persuaded you to buy at least one or two items from every store she drags you in. 

"I'm going to get bankrupt." You groaned.

"That's alright. It's for clothes anyway." She winked, twirling around in front of the mirror. "Does this look good on me?"

You looked at her outfit. It was a short floral dress, that reached just above mid-thigh. "Wouldn't you get gastritis from that? Too short."

"But it looks pretty?" She whined.

"Tsk... it's not good to show off your honey thighs. Especially on a first date." You shook your finger, gesturing a no-no. "Perhaps, on your fifth date.Then, that would look... okay. But never appropriate. I hate it."

"Aish!" She stammered and changed into another dress. A long dress that covered her whole body. You clapped your hands, leaning on the chair.

"There. That's more like it."

"What the hell? Yah! I'm not attending a wedding!" She yelled before changing into another, and another and another, until you were satisfied with what she is wearing. 

"Oh! That's looks good. Take it and we'll go." You stood up from your seat and pushed her inside the dressing room. "Pali! It's almost 6:30 pm. We still have to fix that thick make up of yours."

"And shoes!" She yelled form inside.

"And shoes." You rolled your eyes. "Aish... why do girls even love shopping? So tiring."

Suzy came out of the dressing room and paid for the dress you chose for her. She dragged you again into another store that sold shoes. You watched her as she tried on all those killer heels that made her slightly taller than you.

"Won't your heel crack? And your feet hurt?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "Seriously, can you even walk with that? Or run? It's freaking five inches."

"I can dance in them, therefore, I can." She stuck out her tongue. "Hmm... I'll take this."

"I hope you trip!" You muttered. 'I can't even stand with those on. And she can walk, run and DANCE?'

After paying for her shoes and getting her hair and make up done at the salon, she finally entered the restaurant. Her date was waiting for her patiently on the table. You sat on the table near theirs, spying and evaluating her date. 'Hmm... he's tall, his looks are okay but not appealing to me. And he's a gentleman, okay. Oh good, looks like they're interested with each other.'

You slipped out your phone and called Myungsoo. "Yah! Looks like someone has moved on."

"Who?"

"Suzy. She looks happy with her date."

"Really? Okay." He said in a flat tone. 

"Okay? That's all you can say?" You pouted. "Don't you still love her?

"What? Are you crazy? I dumped her." He couldn't believe what he's hearing. Why the hell would he care about someone whom his heart doesn't beat for?

"Huh? Then why is she your wallpaper?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"WALLPAPER?!?!?!" He widened his eyes. 'So, she had seen it. Stupid. It's you, pabo. Pabo. Pabo. It's you, Nam ______.'

"Yeah. I know you still have feelings for her." You wiggled your eyebrows, as if he could see you. "But... it's too late, masking tape. She's moving on."

"Okay. I'm hanging up."

"What? You're no fun. Hey, keep me company." You pouted, but too late he already hung up. You slammed your phone on the table, earning some gasps and stares from the customers. You shut your eyes closed, hiding yourself inside the menu. You sent Suzy a text message, asking a permission to leave. She was too engrossed with her date, she didn't mind her ringing phone. 

You decided to leave her with that date of hers. She seems to be enjoying it, and completely ignoring your presence. When you arrived home, the door was opened. Which was surprising, because the door is always closed unless someone barged in and stole all your stuff and kill your unnie. You quickly went inside, only to realize that everything was intact and normal, apart from the group of six boys gathered in the living room.

"Where were you?" Woohyun asked, his eyes glaring at you, piercing your soul.

"Missed me?" You smirked.

"______, it's no time for joke. I was so worried of you." He scowled. "Where is he?"

You blinked a few times. "Who?"

"L."

You eyed each member, looking for him but he wasn't with them. You shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? We weren't together."

"Then why is he missing when you were missing?"

"Couldn't it be a coincidence?" Sungyeol retorted.

"Thanks Yeollie." You nodded at him. "Whatever happened, forget it."

"At least, she's still in one piece." Dongwoo chimed.

"You were with L. I know it." Woohyun said through gritted teeth. He has his fists balled.

You took a deep breath and said, "Yes."

They all gulped. Woohyun widened his eyes, ready to punch Myungsoo whenever he comes. You tried to explain to him that nothing wrong happened, but Woohyun kept his impulse. The others tried to console him as well, but it doesn't seem like anything would make him. Myungsoo, on the most forbidden time, came.

"Hey, what happ--" He was cut off when Woohyun's fist aimed for his face. 

 


A/N: is this the destruction of a pretty face? lol

@melonchiffon--: Awww :/

@Swaggerlicious: did I really break his heart in the story? >///<

@Hequella: EHH???!?!?! O___O

@Strawberri_Chizcake: Don't worry. He'll be happier... soon :)

@Taekachuu187: We'll see ^^

@aidil23: HAHAHAHAHA! Idk if she will :> awwww ;___; you make me cry omg. 

@bAbYmOcHii12: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! go on XDXD

@an0nymous: what? nope. not again. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- YAH! woohyun's the brother for crying out loud! you're thinking of . EWWWW ABBIE! just hate her in the story, not irl :) tsk...

@asdfghjkpop: LOL. Of course he will. OOOOOPS ;) hahahahaha

@demigodchoding: myungsoo is an emo lol

@pandagirl753: why? do you want to end up with sehun???

@Anna_Ejibi: He'll be happy soon, y'know? :D

@infinitely-yours: i hope so too ;________;

@cloudSnower: FIGHTING!!!

@iAsianfriend: WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :D

@sunflee_: lol elle =))))

@i_lubs_cookies: heee hee XDXD

@EnjoySmilesx3: I agree. HAHAHAHAA! Of course, I'd do anyting to make him happy ;)

@entertaimint: hi :) thank you ^^

@asiansunite96: sure :)

@Megustapanda589: she will. after some realization :D

@herpderpforever: LOL HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! XDXD Thank you! She will soon ^^ I mean you will ;)