Uh Oh

Playboy Meets Troll

"This would make a big juicy news. L, the playboy is starting to fall in love. Tch..." Sungyeol remarked. "ON THE CONTRARY, _____ doesn't feel the same way. Because she's in love with... me~"

Myungsoo face palmed himself. 'Yeah, he was only joking about what he said. Hyung will never be serious.'

"Ar-are you... oh my gosh, you're face palming yourself. Are you humiliated by me?" Sungyeol dropped his jaw, pointing a shaky finger on Myungsoo. "This... will go to Woohyun hyung. Including your feelings for ______."

 


 

You took your books from your locker and slammed it shut. As you entered the classroom, you were welcomed by tons of crumpled paper, by your classmates. They widened their eyes, realizing they hit the wrong person. You smirked, placing your books on one desk. You crouched down, gathering the crumpled papers.

"Such wastes." You shook your head and threw them back at your classmates. You sat down on the seat where you placed your books and pretended to check your phone for any messages. To your disbelief, there was one. 

From: Krystal

Ya! He's back. ^^ I feel sorry for L.

You furrowed your eyebrows, wondering who's back. Instead of replying, you slid your phone inside your pocket and rested your head on the pile of books on your head. After the class, you walked inside the Chemistry lab.

"Ahh... finally. A subject with all us three." You sighed, opening the door. 

"______! Over here!" Hana waved her arm. You approached them and took the seat beside her.

"Weirdo. What do you think of this place? A restaurant? Cafe? Tch..." Sulli chuckled. "Oh ______, Suzy's busy with her promotions.

"Tch... that's why I love Hana." You hugged Hana. "She's the only non-idol friend I have. What sin have I committed for me to be related to different idols?"

"You were born." Jangri smirked, passing by your group.

"Wow finally!" You clapped your hands sarcastically. "The moron spoke something remarkable."

"Hey, stop this. Before it becomes a cat fight." Sulli held your shoulder.

"What? I haven't had any cat fight in my life... so maybe I'd like to find out." Your lips formed a smirk. "Ah I remember, Mr. Yoon said we'll have Lab partners. Yah, Haneul, let's get paired up! Leave the two idols."

"Eh?" Hana scratched her head. "Did you hear him completely? He said it has to be girl-boy. So... better find a man version of me. Oh my gosh, I wonder who I get paired up with... he has to be handsome..."

You closed your ears, not wanting to listen to her spazzes. Soon, she stopped. But because the teacher has arrived. He then started giving you off lab partners. The class was odd in number, so you were left alone.

"Of all people, why me?" You whined, gazing at your friends who seemed to be happy with their partners. "Tch... then the one absent, has a partner. He's all alone by his table, why didn't Mr. Yoon just pair me up with him?"

Feeling exhausted and not in the mood, you crossed your arms and laid your head on top of them. "This class isn't getting any better..."

The door flung open, revealing a late student. Everyone gasped, but you didn't move a muscle. You heard Mr. Yoon snicker and heard a few stashes of papers.

"Mr. Oh, finally you came." He said, keeping his straight face. "You're the transfer student, right?"

The boy nodded.

"Good. You're paired up with Ms. Nam- the girl... over there, sleeping." He ed a hand towards your direction. 

'Sleeping? I'm wide-awake.' You rolled your eyes, shifting your position. The chair creaked slightly, it was being pulled by your partner. 

"Hi, lab partner. I'm Oh Sehun." He introduced himself, extending a hand for you to shake. You didn't move yet you stared at his hand intently. "And you're?"

"Nam _______." You uttered, burying your face on your arms. "You and my classmate in gradeschool have the same name. But he's Oh, not Bo."

He chuckled, realizing that you didn't hear his name correctly. 'So, she's ______. The stubborn girl in my class. In every class I mean. I forgot to mention, we have the same schedule.'

"Would you mind to sit up straight?" He asked.

"Are you stupid? If you're thinking of a new lab partner, feel free to ask Mr. Yoon." You rolled your eyes. "It's my pleasure having no partner, at all."

 


 

Infinite was in the middle of learning dance steps for their comeback this May. In a few minutes, the choreographer gave them a break. They've been working hard and breaking legs most of the time.

"Okay. The one who loses, get to buy the snacks." Sungyeol announced lazily. "Round 1: Sunggyu and Woohyun!"

"kai bai bo!"

After a few rounds, with Myungsoo always losing, they decided to name the loser. Myungsoo reluctantly went out to buys snacks for s. Few brave fangirls approached him, asking for his autograph and a picture taken with him.

"Oppa, you're really handsome!"

"Oppa, marry me!"

"Oppa, I love you!"

"Oppa, can we exchange numbers?"

"Oppa, can I smell your brief?"

"OPPA! OPPA!"

'Aish... can these girls shut their mouths and stop calling me oppa. I only want one girl calling me oppa.' He thought. "I have to go now, ladies." He entered the convenience store and flashed them a heart sign before grabbing snacks.

"Waah... the heart sign is for me~" One fangirl said, in daze.

"No. He was looking at me!"

"No, me. We were looking inside each other's souls. I kne---" The fangirl got cut, when the other fangirls started scrambling her. Pulling each other's hair and slapping faces, scratching each other and hitting each one.

"Tch... scary fan girls everywhere." You shook your head, walking hand in hand with Hana. You insisted on walking her to the coffee shop, they own. "Hana, if you ever be like that... I swear, our friendship's over!"

"More like, you're the most probable person to be as scary, when your dear Louis comes here." Hana snickered.

"That is, if they decided not to hold concerts in Narnia. Their world tour doesn't include South Korea. Aren't we part of the world?" You groaned. "Here we are, Haneul. Bye!"

"You sure, you don't want coffee?" Hana asked, before you go. 

You shook your head. "I hate coffee."

"Alright, if you say so. Anyways, your lab partner... he's an idol, you know? Ah no scratch that. He hasn't debuted, but he is to debut." She tapped her nose. "You're lucky, ______. He's so hot!"

"I'm not interested, Hana. I haven't even seen his face clearly. Maybe I'm too flawless for him." You scrunged your nose. "But his name reminds me of my childhood friend."

"Because you were sleeping!" Hana whined, "But that's okay. You should stay loyal to L and stop looking at other men. He might get jealous."

"Weirdo... as if we feel something for each other." You mumbled in an inaudible tone. Yet Hana heard it. "This time, I'm really going. Bye!"

When you have left. Hana scratched her temple. "Huh? No feelings? Are they... no no. It couldn't be. ______ wouldn't budge like that."

Myungsoo left the convenience store, holding two plastic bags filled with snacks. He looked around, to see if there were any attacking fangirls. But all he saw was you, standing by the curb. His eyes brightened, and felt his heart beating gradually faster. He was about to approach you, when he noticed something you were holding on your hands, a pack of cigarettes.

"She smokes?" He widened his arms, rushing to you."Yah! Do you smoke?"

You realized his presence, making you look at him. "Why, do you?"

 


A/N: eeeeek? what is this? o___o new character alert! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

@melonchiffon--: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PARTY PARTY~

@bAbYmOcHii12: feeling love expert XD

@infinitely-yours: idk. because when their scene comes up, i do not watch lol XDXD i'm such a jealous fangirl

@aidil23: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Sungyeol~ 

@YoonTaeRi: After this chapter, what do you think, huh? o_o 

@sunflee_: i do not know... :DD better anticipate!

@Anna_Ejibi: I'm not sure if she/you loves him too :D

@asdfghjkpop: THAT'S RIGHT! 

@an0nymous: where are you? MIA all the time! tchh... weirdo. yoou are reading the wrong fic! XD simple, she doesn't want to talk to him. that rhymes! =))) tsk.. innocent my

@herpderpforever: Lol. You have the longest comment ever ^^ Thank you! HAHAHAHAHAHAA sorry to ruin your sleep. :D Omg. Thank you so much I didnt even think that my story was that funny XD Maybe I'll add that. Minkyu would either call/text L and.... ^^ If you want Liam, you can just pretend that it's Liam :) I'm Louis-biased sorry. Her parents do not hate her. It's just that Woohyun is the favorite son, because he's like a ray of sunshine to them. And, you know when you're feeling jealous and stuff like that... that's what you feel in the story. :D hahahaha you realliy sound like her! The childhood crush... soon ^^ And Naeun? Soon. Just anticipate :> HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

@iAsianfriend: Hohoho. THEY ARE CLUELESS AND WEIRD! that's why they are perfect.

@demigodchoding: no need to. sungyeol... hohoho there's a lot to see :D 

@-l0veoxygen: Hahahahaha XD sure

@pandagirl753: *squeaaaaaals*

@EnjoySmilesx3: I think everyone's sides are ticklish o_O I wonder what Woohyun will do when he finds out XD

@asiansunite96: HAHAHAHA maybe, just maybe XD

@i_luv_black21: LOL. Sungyeol?!?! A love expert? XDXD